CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

NCBD Pickups (all pickup replies/posts welcome)18957

I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to reading universal monsters. Looks like a cool new spin on an old classic.
Post 351 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
That’s the cover I got for Frankenstein. Just read it and enjoyed it.
Post 352 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Quick read. When is the next iss coming out 🙃
Post 353 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 354 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
This week’s pick.




















Post 355 • IP   flag post


Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Check out this homage / swipe.



Reminiscent of Blade Runner and specifically Hard Boiled, both in story and art.



Different but had to include this one, too.



Another title in the Ghost Machine shared universe.


















I didn’t pick this one up, but this is for the Svengoolie fans. Gemstone picked up the title after Frank Miller Presents shuttered.


Post 356 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
For me, this week:















For my son:


Post 357 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user







Post 358 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user





Post 359 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Still picking up comics weekly. I have been swamped and stockpiling several bags of new comics that I have yet to bag and board.

From last week 11/20/24.




















Post 360 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Feels like an early Christmas as I open the bags in reverse.

From 11/13/24.











Post 361 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user









No Marvels this week since Diamond is in the process of moving into a new warehouse which started on Thanksgiving week.
Post 362 • IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
Pardon for defeating the purpose of this thread, but I plan to read my 3 month stockpile, since I will be home for a couple of weeks. Here is the first stack before I ran out of backing boards.
























































Posts have been trickling down on this thread so I am moving my posts to here
Post 363 • IP   flag post
657131 363 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?