Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

MCS Prime Auctions by Forum Members ending from Mon 9th thru Fri...oh cr@p!18952

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Another 1st Issue, BUT WAIT, There’s more! It also comes WITH the original polybag and the Poster!

Please click HERE. for direct link to all 14 auctions.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Comin atcha from the DC Universe is the Omega Men with a $17 current bid. And while this issue came with a Mike DeCarlo pinup, i think the real prize is the MOTU video game ad on the back cover… Zoom in on those Intellivision and Atari 2600 graphics. The kids will be impressed that you were able to play on that.

Please click HERE for direct link to all 14 auctions.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
BUMP! C'mon you lot... go get 'em all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
We have four this week, two from our collection and two from a consignor.

Avengers #8 CBCS 2.5 - First Kang the Conqueror

Sgt. Fury #3 CBCS 6.5

Fantastic Four #46 CGC 6.0 - First Black Bolt

Fantastic Four #50 CGC 6.5 - Classic Silver Surfer Cover by Jack Kirby & Joe Sinnott

Post 28 IP   flag post
I believe this is the 2nd Master Darque cover appearance. Current bid is at $22.

Post 29 IP   flag post
How bout another Shadowman with an additional appearance by arch villan, Master Dark. Current bid, $16.

Post 30 IP   flag post

And lastly, another Unity crossover issue with a current bid of $10.

Post 31 IP   flag post
Micronauts #1 auction ends tonight around 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern with the current bid at $56! Direct Link to Auction is: Auction Link

Post 32 IP   flag post
Of the remaining 13 auctions there are 6 items with bids between $10 - $19 and all 13 end tonight between 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern and around 6pm Pac / 9pm Eastern.

Direct Link to Auction is: HERE
Post 33 IP   flag post
I don’t have any comics left in this MCS Prime auction, but there are still lots of comics ending tonight starting at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern.
Post 34 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I didn’t get around to sharing my others from this auction but there’s one still active. Final prices were quite low overall, some great buys for some people.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=57955499

Strange Academy #1 3rd print CBCS 9.8
Post 35 IP   flag post
597887 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?