Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Magazines

Have magazines in your vault for 6 years now18934

Collector myxzeus70 private msg quote post Address this user
Any recent headway in getting mags slabbed?? Would love to have my authenticated Bernie Wrightson sigs back and encapsulated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I have well over (200) magazines I want slabbed. I'm just waiting for the green light to sent them in.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
#soon
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofredrico
#soon

Hahahaha!! That seems to be the "Go to" answer.
Post 4 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#verysoon
Post 5 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
#verysoon

Just out of curiosity, what is the hold up? Are the holders made, have they been delivered? Throw me a bone (said Dr. Evil)
Post 7 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
#verysoon

Just out of curiosity, what is the hold up? Are the holders made, have they been delivered? Throw me a bone (said Dr. Evil)

@Rafel - All will be revealed in due time.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I ‘be waited this long. What’S another year or two?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice! No, no wait. Candyman, Candyman, Candyman! No that's not it either. CBCS, CBCS, CBCS!!! Did anything happen??? No, nothing happened. Well for now, I have no choice but to keep sending my magazines to the other place. #it's to late.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
# make sure it's done right. # be patient
Post 11 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice! No, no wait. Candyman, Candyman, Candyman! No that's not it either. CBCS, CBCS, CBCS!!! Did anything happen??? No, nothing happened. Well for now, I have no choice but to keep sending my magazines to the other place. #it's to late.

You for got to say Simon Says. Take 2 steps back...
Post 12 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Remember last winter when they said by spring and everyone joked that they didn't specify what year... good times 😁🤣
Post 13 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
The Raw Grade option is available for magazines that need signature verification...or really for most all magazines. And it's much easier to store than a magazine slab. But if people prefer to wait in line to be the beta testers of a new slab that has been almost available for 6 years, that's an option too. Can't imagine anything could go wrong there.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
The Raw Grade option is available for magazines that need signature verification...or really for most all magazines. And it's much easier to store than a magazine slab. But if people prefer to wait in line to be the beta testers of a new slab that has been almost available for 6 years, that's an option too. Can't imagine anything could go wrong there.

Unless things have changed raw grading doesn't get signature verification. Beckett verifies and slabs, doesn't grade.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia

Unless things have changed raw grading doesn't get signature verification. Beckett verifies and slabs, doesn't grade.

I thought it was mentioned previously that signature verification could be done for raw grade magazines. I may be remembering it wrong, I do that. Too bad, seems it would be a quick and easy solution option for pent up demand.
Post 16 IP   flag post
598060 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?