Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPCertified Comics For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

And yet THIS is why I bought comics…18857

Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
I’m very sorry to say that I am looking to sell some of my graded and raw keys. I’ve just been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, and not sure how long or to what degree my current downturn will take. But as the title states, something like this IS why I invested in comics to begin with.

There’s no possible way I could list all the comics I have, so if you are interested in a particular run or book…please simply PRIVATE MESSAGE me with whatever you’re looking for. Thank you, and prayers would also be greatly appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
sorry to hear. this is a great place to do so. People here will make an offer that suits you
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@WndrWmn74

I'm sorry to hear your diagnosis. I'm not a religious person by any stretch, but I hope the best for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm so sorry to hear about your condition. I will definitely be praying for you, if you don't mind sharing your first name, it would be appreciated. I've witnessed some pretty incredible miracles in my walk with Jesus. Keep your hope up.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
So sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts. Concentrate on your health.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector PhilCoulson private msg quote post Address this user
God bless you, WndrWmn74. Will say a prayer for you.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
You are in my thoughts and prayers, Heather. I have a sister-in-law that was diagnosed with MS over a decade ago. She is doing remarkably well with very few issues and she is nearing 60 years of age. You are a strong person; stay positive and take it one day at a time. Ed
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
Wishing you all the best as you focus on your health
Post 8 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm really sorry to hear about your diagnosis, @WndrWmn74, but don't lose hope. There have been remarkable advances in the treatment of MS over the last decade. Keep pushing! You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Sent pm.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear about that. Good luck and I wish you the best.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@WndrWmn74 SOOO sorry to hear, and have missed you on the forum lately!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector psucl99 private msg quote post Address this user
Very sorry to hear of your diagnosis. PM sent!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
As others have said, I will say a prayer for you.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I to have sent you a PM.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector grapeape private msg quote post Address this user
Sincere prayers for you.My mother in law was diagnosed with MS in the 1980's. God bless her she has lived a very good life.I will pray Jesus that this MS will not take away from your quality of life. Take care of yourself
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
You can live a normal life if caught early enough now a day, keep your head up.

Now where are the books 😊
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
My heartfelt apologies to hear about your diagnosis & will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I send all of my positivity & strength in this chapter of your life, as does everyone here!
🥺🙏
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector PDGray private msg quote post Address this user
Thoughts and Prayers.

PDG
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
I pray for a healing miracle for you.
Post 21 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sorry to hear the news, I will definitely keep you in my prayers.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Would it be easier if I were to start listing a few of the ones I have closest at hand? AKA, the ones that I’ve recently purchased and are on the top of the piles? And if someone could please remind me of all the details I need to post, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Post 23 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@WndrWmn74 - Use this link.

clickable text
Post 24 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WndrWmn74
Would it be easier if I were to start listing a few of the ones I have closest at hand?

Sounds easier than asking for random books via PM.
Post 25 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Would it be easier if I were to start listing a few of the ones I have closest at hand? AKA, the ones that I’ve recently purchased and are on the top of the piles? And if someone could please remind me of all the details I need to post, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I offer you the best of fortunes in your future health.

Do you have an Iron Man #1 (1968, obv)? Off the top of my head, that's the only key I might be looking for in the next couple of weeks.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector jaysonslade private msg quote post Address this user
I’d like to see a few listed on here at a time, please. It’s much easier to “need it” if I can “see it” before I even know I “want it.”
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quick update: I’m more than happy to post pictures and details of books/keys that I’m looking to sell (in small groups)…however, as the first part of my MS treatment, I am currently undergoing a 5 day IV infusion therapy. That translates to spending anywhere from 2-5 hours per day at the hospital hooked up to an IV bag. Afterwards I come home exhausted 😴. I have to have these through Friday. I do apologize but sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you so very much!
Post 28 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quick update: I’m more than happy to post pictures and details of books/keys that I’m looking to sell (in small groups)…however, as the first part of my MS treatment, I am currently undergoing a 5 day IV infusion therapy. That translates to spending anywhere from 2-5 hours per day at the hospital hooked up to an IV bag. Afterward I come home exhausted 😴. I have to have these through Friday. I do apologize but sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you so very much!

You have nothing to be sorry for. You've much bigger fish to fry. I would like to see the books posted here too, but no hurry. Take care of yourself first!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quick update: I’m more than happy to post pictures and details of books/keys that I’m looking to sell (in small groups)…however, as the first part of my MS treatment, I am currently undergoing a 5 day IV infusion therapy. That translates to spending anywhere from 2-5 hours per day at the hospital hooked up to an IV bag. Afterwards I come home exhausted 😴. I have to have these through Friday. I do apologize but sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you so very much!

Your health is the ultimate priority. Anyone else can wait for you to get to where you can do the postings. I and hopefully everyone else wish you well first and foremost.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600442 37 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?