Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Magazines

Found cache need help with supplies18850

Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
I recently uncovered a cache of Terror Tales, Mad, Cracked, The Six Million Dollar Man, etc. mags in my spouse's childhood attic. Where do you get bags and boards for them? They are not in the best condition but I would still like to preserve them. Thanks ahead.
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Most any comic shop should be able to fix you up. Just ask for Magazine-size bags and boards. Here’s a set on amazon
Post 2 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Magazine-sized bags/boards can be found pretty much anywhere regular bags are found.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
in the past when it came to bags/board for comic. went to local comic shop. but now a days buy online. Id suggest you do the same.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks all. The attic is an absolute mess so still have no idea what else I might find.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I use CLEAR BAGS.COM. They have every size in the "Bag" world and are great. I bought (3,000) bags with resealable top for my SLABS at a very reasonable price too. I think they're having a 10% sale now too.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
I use CLEAR BAGS.COM. They have every size in the "Bag" world and are great. I bought (3,000) bags with resealable top for my SLABS at a very reasonable price too. I think they're having a 10% sale now too.

Thank you!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I like Matt's baseball. Really good prices and very quick delivery.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Found some old GI Joe's not the little ones from the cartoon and the 1980's. These are the original scar faced ones from the 1960's - 1970's. Mobile Command Unit too. Some old games (on boards folks) like Which Witch? and such. Still digging. That damned Arc of the Convenient Indiana found is in here somewhere.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600858 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?