Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT: Let's See Your Festive Bush18839

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I dont think anyone wants to see that… wait what?
Post 26 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC beautiful beautiful. The window dressing and the tree together are standout!

I was, however, looking closely for a Rush or Sarah McLachlan LP under the tree but didn't see any?
And no regal, majestic Canadian geese flying outside the window for the full effect?
Post 27 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
I thought you were asking about vagazzling

I should not have googled that...
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Herkzy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
@GAC beautiful beautiful. The window dressing and the tree together are standout!

I was, however, looking closely for a Rush or Sarah McLachlan LP under the tree but didn't see any?
And no regal, majestic Canadian geese flying outside the window for the full effect?

Ha! No Rush or SM under the tree...its all in the collection already πŸ˜‰....the geese? They're crapping in the front and backyard, lol! j/k.

Merry Christmas!!! 🍻
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

Ha! No Rush or SM under the tree...its all in the collection already πŸ˜‰....the geese? They're crapping in the front and backyard, lol! j/k.

Merry Christmas!!! 🍻

Ditto bud
Post 31 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Very nice. Great ornaments.
Post 33 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herkzy

heard that party will be killer. I heard some dont want you to leave
Post 34 IP   flag post

Post 35 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Love the bear
Post 36 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

wow that tree in the middle really brings me back. Very 70's and in really good condition too
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

wow that tree in the middle really brings me back. Very 70's and in really good condition too

lol!! Definitely!! what's old is new again! I had one (well my parents did, in the 70s as well). This one, I bought at Costco last year...because it brought me back to the 70s as well. 🍻
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Christmas tree, Hanukkah display, Fetivus pole, or whatever-holiday-one-might-subscribe-to decorations.
Gotta admit, I saw this thread title and my first thought was on the NSFW side .......
Post 40 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Kids helped decorate so all the icicles are on the bottom.

Post 43 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I decorate a room for the kids too.
Post 44 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
started small traditions for myself. Get a new christmas gnome (well only have 2 ornaments but getting big ones as a gift) and add something to christmas village. this year got a christmas tree shop and a Free library stand (I like details about the town.)
Post 45 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My tree at school.

Post 47 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Having a little fun with the Festive Bush... first thing I thought of... but not quite as family oriented..

Post 48 IP   flag post
Anyone ever use this? I remember it from the late 70's.

Post 49 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Just came in. One year, 6 weeks from CBCS submission, VSP, press, grade, encapsulation, and return. Will unbox when I get the chance.

Post 50 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

Yes. We probably cut a hole in the ozone layer over our house back in the 80s.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

Yup, had to use 2-3 cans to cover the whole tree just right. Stuff would be a little sticky at first, but had to be re-applied.
Post 52 IP   flag post
@DrWatson @jake I only vaguely remember having it one year. It was different from the typical green tree.
The red & green ornaments seemed to jump out with the white three...
Post 53 IP   flag post
I live in a 650 sqf studio apartment. no fireplace. except an electric stove/heater. stockings (just for show) are hung by the knobs on my dresser.
Post 54 IP   flag post
These guys were my favorite ornament to hang on the tree when I was little. The original was lost some time ago, but I recently found a replacement on eBay.

Post 55 IP   flag post
617173 68 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?