Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT: Let's See Your Festive Bush18839

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Christmas tree, Hanukkah display, Fetivus pole, or whatever-holiday-one-might-subscribe-to decorations.
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Edit:::: The revised bush

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Herkzy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Herkzy haha at first glance I had no idea what that ornament was.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Herkzy haha at first glance I had no idea what that ornament was.
I have no idea
Post 7 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
“Come out the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
It's John McClane!!!!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinova
It's John McClane!!!!!
off to google. Google bob is my uncle.
Post 11 IP   flag post

Post 12 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I had a Charlie brown Xmas tree once. My HR manager decorated it with pictures of the devil and pitchforks when I was out to lunch one day.
Post 13 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

Google die hard by Bruce willis
Post 14 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 15 IP   flag post
Splotches is gettin old!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
had a Charlie brown Xmas tree once. My HR manager decorated it with pictures of the devil and pitchforks when I was out to lunch one day.

We've been waiting for Mephistos entry into the MCU & you've been hiding him in your H.R. all this time?
Post 16 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Oh Christmas tree. Got it. I was expecting women from the 70s
Post 17 IP   flag post
No. I think you misunderstood. I am Satan incarnate amongst my old female colleagues. I used to find the most fattening best tasting stuff and bring it for lunch for them to feast. My goal was to plump up my coworkers. I only fed this to the women mind you so I was sexist as well.

I once told a lady during lunch to try the thunder from down under. (Brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream) she said only if we split it. . I said sure.. I took my 1/2 teaspoon and said I'm done. Then guilted her about tbe starving kids in Africa and how she shouldn't waste food.

I came to find out later she was diabetic.

Edit.

The HR manager was an unfortunate victim of my finding out paneras sells bear claws in bulk.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Oh Christmas tree. Got it. I was expecting women from the 70s

Hilarious!!!!
Post 19 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 IP   flag post
my favorite christmas movie is the one where a man who is married to his job tries to save his marriage when a new man enters his wife's life while at the office christmas party.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterc777

tibit. Gruber's reaction is 100% legit. Alan Rickman was nervous about the stunt. So director told him they'll drop him on 3 to ease it for him. They dropped him at 1. That was look was pure terror as Rickman realized they tricked him as he fell 40 feet (with role of course)
Post 23 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
I thought you were asking about vagazzling
Post 25 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I dont think anyone wants to see that… wait what?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Splotches is gettin old!
@GAC beautiful beautiful. The window dressing and the tree together are standout!

I was, however, looking closely for a Rush or Sarah McLachlan LP under the tree but didn't see any?
And no regal, majestic Canadian geese flying outside the window for the full effect?
Post 27 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
I thought you were asking about vagazzling

I should not have googled that...
Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
@GAC beautiful beautiful. The window dressing and the tree together are standout!

I was, however, looking closely for a Rush or Sarah McLachlan LP under the tree but didn't see any?
And no regal, majestic Canadian geese flying outside the window for the full effect?

Ha! No Rush or SM under the tree...its all in the collection already 😉....the geese? They're crapping in the front and backyard, lol! j/k.

Merry Christmas!!! 🍻
Post 30 IP   flag post
617173 68 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?