CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #327: Me and My Shadow18837

If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp now that spooky funny...
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
I cast my shadow of a vote...
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left, but to cast my vote, done!
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have cast some shade.
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector QuaBrot private msg quote post Address this user
I voted in the dark
Post 39 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I voted, but The Shadow made me do it!
Post 41 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Took my journey into the darkness and voted.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
A creepy man hides in the shadows while a wise man takes shelter in the shade.
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Hello darkness my old friend.....
Post 44 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Almost forgot to vote until my psychiatric medication kicked in and my shadow reminded me.
Post 45 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
My, my, my @DrWatson came out of the shadows to cast a few votes this week. Impressive! Will his trusty shadow @GAC come into the light as well? TBD...
Post 46 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations @QuaBrot who without any shadow of doubt is the WCC #327 WINNER!!!


Post 47 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!!!
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector QuaBrot private msg quote post Address this user



2nd time! I don't know what to say you guys!

And now I'll ponder what next weeks contest will be!
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaBrot

2nd time! I don't know what to say you guys!

And now I'll ponder what next weeks contest will be!


Just make it a fun one! J/K!
Congrats!!!!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector QuaBrot private msg quote post Address this user
New contest posted!

I hope it is fun!
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Lol - @QuaBrot and @wmorse both cast 3 point votes for each other.

Great entries
Post 53 • IP   flag post
657131 53 28
This topic is archived. Start new topic?