Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Tracker vs Dashboard status18818

Collector PikesComics private msg quote post Address this user
So what is the difference? Why should I look at one over the other?

They made such a big deal over the tracker but I can't figure out if there is any difference.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I've often wondered myself what the new tracker brings to the table.

The only aspect I came up with is the "Workflow" being shown in its entirety with the Tracker.
The Dashboard requires an "informed" consumer to understand what the various terminologies; but there is no visible workflow to know the next step unless one is "informed".
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
Besides showing an arbitrary visual aid saying "your book is here" it really is pointless. I say this as CBCS hasn't laid out or adhered to any specific time frame in each section so it any ones guess what this tracker really means.
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
99% of the time your books are with CBCS they are waiting/sitting. The actual time that it's in the hands of a grader, encapsulator, labeler, etc. is a couple of dozen or so minutes.

The only two statuses that have any meaning or importance is Received and Shipped...anything in between doesn't matter.

Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@PikesComics If anything it’s just easier for people to wrap their heads around because no matter how many times it’s repeated, or guides that are starred at the top of the message board telling people where to find more detailed tracking information people will still come here complaining that their order is “only in Processing,” which basically just means the order is at CBCS and hasn’t been shipped yet
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know why my order is still in Processing?

Post 6 IP   flag post
601246 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?