Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Fun Tips For The Board Software188

Collector PovRow private msg quote post Address this user
If you discover a neat tip or tick for these boards post tem here.

I just found out if you click to the right on Forum Home you get a list sorted newest to oldest of all posts.

Also, if you hover the mouse over the time displayed under Last Post, a pop-up will appear with the opening text of that post. That only seems to work from the Forum Home link.
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PovRow
I just found out if you click to the right on Forum Home you get a list sorted newest to oldest of all posts.

What are you talking about? Do you mean the refresh arrow?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I am talking about the Forum Home view as opposed to a specific Tag view.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PovRow
If you discover a neat tip or tick for these boards post tem here.

Also, if you hover the mouse over the time displayed under Last Post, a pop-up will appear with the opening text of that post. That only seems to work from the Forum Home link.

Left! I mean to the LFT. Not to the RIGHT. To the LEFT. (Stupid 45 minute edit limit. What are the Mods expecting? Perfect spelling, grammar, syntax, cohesiveness of ideas AND telling LEFT from RIGHT all in 45 minutes?
Post 4 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Well, that makes immensely more sense... and it only took you five hours to figure it out.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
How do you check someone's profile? How do you update your own?I can't seem to figure it out.

I know how to put my location and birthday. But how about if you wanted to say where you went to school or what your collecting interests are?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
How do you check someone's profile? How do you update your own?I can't seem to figure it out.

Click on your name. Then in the box to the right with your location etc. click on EDIT - then update what you want to update.

To see another profile click on the user's name.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. But I edited my post above, with a more specific question.

Thanks again though
Post 8 IP   flag post
Ahh - ok then it looks like you need to either link your Facebook or similar page or you can buy a domain name, built a simple one page web site with all the info about yourself you want to share, and link that!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Moderator The_Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
But how about if you wanted to say where you went to school or what your collecting interests are?

There's no option for what you're asking, unless you do like POV suggested
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Beamer private msg quote post Address this user
How do you put the flag in your profile? I see a few people with their respective flag countries.
Post 11 IP   flag post
598060 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?