Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help Needed

Is it late or am I impatient?18798

Collector trooperTK602 private msg quote post Address this user
I dropped off some comics in May at Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim. Everything is confirmed and “processing” since July 9th. Each cost $24 (Modern standard) I know it says “224” estimated return… (what days, weeks, months?)

I’ve never sent a comic to be graded so I’m kinda in the dark here. Would any of you grading gods please help assure a guy that he’s just being impatient.
Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum, @trooperTK602.

Turn-around times (TATs) are long these days. The 224 is, most likely, business days. Be patient. I'm sure your books are fine.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
been a year since I submitted one (11 since processing started) so its a wait.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector PhilCoulson private msg quote post Address this user
I dropped off my first submission to CBCS at the Houston Comicpalooza in Mid-July and it was just delivered yesterday. Barely over 4 months. I was and still am in shock.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilCoulson
I dropped off my first submission to CBCS at the Houston Comicpalooza in Mid-July and it was just delivered yesterday. Barely over 4 months. I was and still am in shock.

Thanks guys. I kinda figured (hoped) I’d have them by the end of the year. Glad yours arrived in a timely manner. I’ll sit here and wait and hope a little longer I guess
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
Quote:

Wow, a year? That’s patience right there. Hope you got a grade you were hoping for.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Wyldchyld private msg quote post Address this user
I have 3 orders at CBCS now. One frome November of last year, March and June of this year. Hope to get the November order before Christmas, but we will see.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldchyld
I have 3 orders at CBCS now. One frome November of last year, March and June of this year. Hope to get the November order before Christmas, but we will see.

same did one comic at giant sized mini con in charlotte, nc last nov. then 3 more comics at heroes con this past june.

i really cant wait for that nov. its Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #9. got graded as first appearance of Lord Drakkon but consider Jason David Frank died last weekend and its a variant that has the white ranger in awesome action....would be great to honor him
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trooperTK602
Quote:
Quote:

Wow, a year? That’s patience right there. Hope you got a grade you were hoping for.

knew what I was getting into when I submitted. hope for a good grade. from six years ago. want mostly for display purproses. so not completely picky on grade
Post 9 IP   flag post
600893 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?