Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four #2 (limited series). This issue features appearances by the Venom symbiote and She-Hulk.

VF-, or better. Along with what is seen in the scans, this comic would benefit from a press.

$2

Post 201 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four #3 (direct). This issue features appearances by Ghost Rider and Hulk.

VF-, or better. Again, this one would benefit a bit from a press.

$2

Post 202 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Friends and Enemies #1. This comic is part of a 4-issue limited series, featuring Nova, Speedball, and Darkhawk. This issue also features the 1st appearance of the Metahumes.

The original comic book subscription card is still bound in.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of light soiling and ink transfers. A clean and press will help a bit here.

$3

Post 203 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Friends and Enemies #2. This comic is part of a 4-issue limited series, featuring Nova, Speedball, and Darkhawk. This issue also features an appearance by the Metahumes.

The original comic book subscription card is still bound in.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a production wrinkle to the right of the far right character's head. The entire book would benefit from a press.

$2

Post 204 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Friends and Enemies #3 (limited series). This issue features appearances by Darkhawk, Speedball, and Nova.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a small bend at the bottom left corner that very lightly breaks ink.

$1

Post 205 IP   flag post

Spider-Man: Friends and Enemies #4 (limited series). This issue features appearances by Darkhawk, Speedball, and Nova.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help this comic

$2

Post 206 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: The Jackal Files #1, one-shot story. This issue features appearances by Carnage, Venom, and other Spider-Man comic characters.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows either an ink scuff or very light finger print near the top edge. It is very difficult to see except with the correct lighting angle. A press will help here.

$3

Post 207 IP   flag post
Spider-Man 2099 #2 (2014 series). This comic is part of a short-lived 12 issue series, featuring Miguel O'Hara in the year 2014.

VF+, or better. Both covers show extremely light ink rubs or soiling near the staples. A clean and press may help a bit.

$3

Post 208 IP   flag post
Spider-Man 2099 #4 (2014 series). Again, this comic is part of a short-lived 12 issue series, featuring Miguel O'Hara in the year 2014.

VF+, or better. The bottom spine corner is a bit blunted, with a bit of wear as well. The back shows very light ink rubs near the bottom staple.

$3

Post 209 IP   flag post
Ultimate Spider-Man #115, zombie variant. This issue is Death of a Goblin, Part 4, featuring appearances by Green Goblin and Kitty Pryde.

This variant is somewhat hard to find.

VF/NM, or better. I hate to give an estimate of Near Mint minus on this one because I believe I see extremely light soiling on the back cover, from the top staple on up. I could be wrong...doubtful though.

$8

Post 210 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Ultimate Spider-Man #115, zombie variant. This issue is Death of a Goblin, Part 4, featuring appearances by Green Goblin and Kitty Pryde.

VF/NM, or better. I hate to give an estimate of Near Mint minus on this one because I believe I see extremely light soiling on the back cover, from the top staple on up. I could be wrong...doubtful though.

$8

Please add to my pile. 😊
Post 211 IP   flag post
That's it, gang!!! All of my Spider-Man titles are now listed. I sold off all my Web of Spider-Man raws.

I know I have other books with Spider-Man in them, but I'm not going to dig those out. I'll list them as I see them. I just wanted to list all the Spider-Man 'specific' comics that I have. Lol

Next, I think I'll start listing all of my 'X' books...X-Factor, X-Force, and X-Men (including Uncanny). Most of these comics are ready for listing...the work will be quicker. I'll start with Uncanny X-Men.
Post 212 IP   flag post
Marvel and DC Present, Featuring The Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans #1 (newsstand). This comic features the 1st appearance of the Source Wall, the 3rd appearance of Deathstroke The Terminator, as well as an appearance by Darkseid.

GD, or better; cream to off-white pages. The biggest defect is that the center wrap is detached from the staples. The wrap underneath that is detached at the top staple and close to detaching from the bottom staple. The pages weren’t ripped out of the staples…the book is very thick (Baxter paper) and the staples weren’t done very well. I did not take scans because I don't want to cause a bigger problem. Otherwise, this is a complete comic. I can provide scans/photos on request. DM me.

This one was tricky to price.

$10

Post 213 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130

$8

Please add to my pile. 😊

You got it, my friend.
Post 214 IP   flag post
Uncanny X-Men #200 (newsstand). This is a 52-page special, featuring the Trial of Magneto.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages.

$15

Post 215 IP   flag post
Uncanny X-Men #282 (direct). This issue features the very 1st appearance of Bishop on the cover, as well as a story cameo on the last page.

FN, or better. The pages are mainly off-white, with some light tanning on the top edge of most. I bought the comic in this condition years ago. Just look at that back cover!!! Blah!!!

$10

Post 216 IP   flag post
Uncanny X-Men #283 (direct). This issue features the 1st full appearance of Bishop, as well as the 1st appearance of Gamesmaster and Eye-Beam.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a production wrinkle below the issue number box that barely breaks the ink, as well as a mild horizontal indentation through ‘X-Men’. A press may help.

$12

Post 217 IP   flag post
Uncanny X-Men #294 (newsstand). This issue is Part 1 of X-Cutioner’s Song, featuring the X-Men, X-Force, and X-Factor. This copy doesn’t include the original poly bag or trading card.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The bottom staple shows a bit of wear near the entry points because this comic is misaligned. There is also a very small ink rub near the back, center page edge. A press may help a bit.

$4

Post 218 IP   flag post
Uncanny X-Men #317, with foil-enhanced wrap-around cover. This issue is Part 3 of Phalanx Covenant: Generation Next, and it contains the original bound-in gatefold Generation X promo poster.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a small outward indentation near the top edge at the foil-enhanced portion, which doesn’t break the ink. The back cover shows a bit of light wear on the bottom edge near the spine corner.

$4

Post 219 IP   flag post
Uncanny X-Men Annual #17 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of X-Cutioner, but doesn’t come with the original poly bag or X-Cutioner trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers do show very light telltale signs of being polybagged. A press will help get this one to NM- territory, or better.

$4

Post 220 IP   flag post
Uncanny X-Men Annual #17 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of X-Cutioner, and it comes with the original poly bag and X-Cutioner trading card.

VF, or better. This copy has a bit more wrinkling, indentations, and mild bend creases that don't break ink. So press it!!!

The trading card is in great shape.

$5

Post 221 IP   flag post
That's all I have for Uncanny X-Men, and that's all for today. I'll pick back up soon.
Post 222 IP   flag post
Let me throw in one more to try and stay alphanumeric. Lol

Ultimate X-Men #87, zombie variant. This issue is Sentinels, Part 4, featuring appearances by Beast and Cable.

VF, no better. Too many ink-breaking spine creases/ticks to go higher in grade.

$6

Post 223 IP   flag post
X-Calibre #1, 2nd print X-tra edition (limited series). Part of a 4-issue series, this comic features a lighter-colored background than the 1st print, and it contains extra material. This issue features an appearance by Dead Man Wade (Deadpool).

The back cover shows what the 1st print direct edition cover looks like. This comic is kind of hard to find.

VF/NM, no better. A few spine ticks that don't break color and very light ink rubs on the back probably won't get this one into NM- territory...in my opinion.

$6

Post 224 IP   flag post
X-Calibre #2 (direct). Part of a 4-issue series, this issue features an appearance by Dead Man Wade (Deadpool).

VF+, or better. A couple ink-breaking spine ticks and ink rubs on the back cover at the staples.

$3

Post 225 IP   flag post
X-Calibre #3 (direct). Part of a 4-issue series, this issue features the ‘death’ of Dead Man Wade (Deadpool).

VF, or better. There are a few minor defects, but the biggest defect is the bad production cut.

$2

Post 226 IP   flag post
X-Calibre #4 (direct). Part of a 4-issue series, this issue features an appearance by Shadow King.

VF/NM, no better. A couple spine ticks that don't break ink, and very light ink rubs on the back at the staples keeps this one from NM- territory...in my opinion.

I have two copies of this issue, the second being in similar condition. I can provide scans on request.

$3 (each copy)

Post 227 IP   flag post
Now for all my X-Factor comics....
Post 228 IP   flag post
X-Factor #52 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Sabretooth.

FN/VF, or better. The back cover shows light sun/dust shadows, soiling, and/or ink transfers…evident in the scan. Not a valuable issue, so...

FREE, with any purchase

Post 229 IP   flag post
X-Factor #71, 1st print direct edition. This issue features a new team led by Havok.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The comic has a slight miswrap and off center production cut. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 230 IP   flag post
601206 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.