Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #13 (direct). This issue features the origin of Nocturne, and comes with the original poly bag and Nocturne 1993 Marvel Annuals trading card.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover has the telltale vertical poly bag indentation that can be pressed out. The trading card has a very mild indentation on the front that doesn’t break the ink.

$3

Post 176 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
That's all for now. I will start listing my Spider-Man titled comics soon. I have a few dozen issues, so it will take a few days.

Thanks again for visiting!!!

Post 177 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Message sent. Looking forward to seeing what else you list.
Post 178 IP   flag post
FYI, gang…the following comics have been snagged by @James42. Thanks!!! 🙂🙂

Superman Annuals #7, #8, #9
Superman: Kal
Superman: Speeding Bullets
Superman: Metropolis
Post 179 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #1 (newsstand). With cover art by Todd McFarlane, this issue features an appearance by Lizard. This copy originally came in a polybag, but that bag is long gone.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover does show the telltale vertical indentation from the polybag, but it doesn’t appear break the ink. The back cover also shows some ‘wrinkling’ near the bottom spine corner, but it’s difficult see if the ‘creases’ break the ink on the spine. There is also a very mild bend of the back upper left corner that goes through the whole book. A press will help, but I don't know if it will get into Near Mint territory.

$10

Post 180 IP   flag post

Spider-Man #6 (direct). This issue won CBG Fan Awards for Favorite Character, Penciler, Cover Artist, and Letterer. It also features appearances by Ghost Rider and Hobgoblin.

I have two copies, as shown below. Both copies come with the original Wild Agents of Marvel Membership coupon.

1st copy: VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a mild bend crease on the top page edge that very lightly breaks the ink.

$4

2nd copy: VF+, or better: off-white to white pages. This copy has a few spine ticks that very lightly break ink. A press may help a bit, but it won't do better than VF/NM...in my opinion.

$5

Post 181 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #7 (direct). This issue features appearances by Ghost Rider and Hobgoblin.

I have three copies of this issue and all are in similar condition to the scanned copy below...if not slightly better. I will provide scans of the other two copies, if requested.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. All three copies would benefit greatly from a press, especially with the vertical indentation on the front cover along the spine.

$4 (each copy)

Post 182 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #16 (direct). This issue features a landscape cover, featuring an appearance by X-Force.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. This comic would benefit from a press.

$4

Post 183 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #17 (direct). This issue features the ‘death’ of Spider-Man, as well as an appearance by Thanos.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs on the black background, as well as an indentation on the knuckle of Thanos’ pinky (no ink breakage). The back cover shows some very mild scuffs and wear in various places.

$5

Post 184 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #18 (newsstand). This issue features appearances by Ghost Rider and the Sinister Six.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a few finger bends/indentations. The back cover shows mild bend creases near both page corners that may break the ink…it’s difficult to tell. There is light soiling in spots along the spine. The back cover also has bends/indentations from handling. A clean and press will help this one a bit.

$3

Post 185 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #25 (newsstand). The cover is an homage to X-Men #125 (1979). This issue features an appearance by Excalibur.

VF, or better. Both covers show some mild bends/indentations that don’t break the ink, as well as one or two tracing indentations. This comic would benefit greatly from a press.

$4 SOLD!!!

Post 186 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #26, 1st print silver hologram-enhanced cover. This issue retells the origin of Spider-Man, while also containing a story demonstrating and describing Spider-Man’s powers. The original gatefold poster by Ron Lim is still inside the comic.

FN+, or better. I bought this comic second-hand, so it came this way. Lots of defects here, but I want to stress that the bound-in poster has a small bend on the lower left corner that very lightly breaks the ink. I found the corner folded inside the comic, so I straightened it. The hologram image has a couple very mild finger bends/indentations. The pages show tanning, especially inside along the top edge of all pages.

$2

Post 187 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #37. This issue features appearances by Venom and Carnage.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner show a bend through the whole book that very lightly breaks the ink on both covers.

$3

Post 188 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #46, deluxe newsstand edition. This issue features an appearance by Demogoblin. The comic was originally polybagged, which is long gone. It does come with the original 16-page preview and animation cell. The original bound-in Marvel Masterprints promo panel is still attached inside.

VF-, or better. Both covers show telltale signs of being polybagged, but they are mild and don’t break ink. Both covers show a few spots of light ink rubs along the spine, along with the ink-breaking spine creases. The goodies are in great shape.

$4

Post 189 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #46, deluxe newsstand edition. This issue features an appearance by Demogoblin. The comic does come with the original poly bag, 16-page preview, and animation cell. The original bound-in Marvel Masterprints promo panel is still attached inside.

VF-, or better. Both covers show telltale signs of being polybagged, but they are mild and don’t break the ink. The bottom spine corner shows a mild bend that very lightly breaks the ink on the front cover. The extra goodies are in pretty good shape.

$5

Post 190 IP   flag post
FYI…Spider-Man #25 has been taken. 👍🤙🖖
Post 191 IP   flag post
Post 192 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #57, deluxe direct edition. This issue has a die-cut cover, and it features appearances by Scarlet Spider and the Jackal.

FN/VF, or better. The front cover shows creases/wrinkling near the bottom spine corner. A press may improve those a bit, but it’s a cardstock cover so the damage may already be done. The back cover shows a mild bend near the bottom left page corner.

$3

Post 193 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #57, direct standard edition. This issue features appearances by Scarlet Spider and the Jackal.

VF+, or better. A press may help a bit.

$3

Post 194 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #61 (direct). This issue is Maximum Clonage, Part 4 of 6, and it features appearances by Scarlet Spider and the Jackal.

VF, no better. This comic has too much spine wear and ink rubs on the back cover to get higher than an 8.0...in my opinion.

$2

Post 195 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #63. This issue features appearances by Scarlet Spider and Doctor Octopus. It comes with the original bound-in Over-Power game card and sweepstakes card.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a mild bend crease near the lower left page corner, which barely breaks the ink. A press will help. The cards are still sealed, but they look to be in good shape.

$3

Post 196 IP   flag post
Spider-Man #75, with a wrap-around cover. This issue features the death of Ben Reilly (clone Spider-Man) and is a 60-page comic.

VF/NM, or better. The spine corners are a bit roughed up.

$3

Post 197 IP   flag post
Spider-Man/Dr. Strange: The Way to Dusty Death, one-shot story. This 1st print TPB celebrates the 30th Anniversary of Spider-Man (1962 to 1992).

This is a thick book at 68 pages.

VF+, or better. Most corners show very light to light blunting, while both covers show a few areas of light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$8

Post 198 IP   flag post
I'll finish up the rest of my Spider-Man titled series stuff soon. Then it will be time to figure out what to list next. Lol.

Post 199 IP   flag post
Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four #1 (limited series). This issue features appearances by Namor and Doctor Doom.

I did not collect the entire series.

FN, or better. There's quite a bit to show here, especially on the back cover. So....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 200 IP   flag post
Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four #2 (limited series). This issue features appearances by the Venom symbiote and She-Hulk.

VF-, or better. Along with what is seen in the scans, this comic would benefit from a press.

$2

Post 201 IP   flag post
Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four #3 (direct). This issue features appearances by Ghost Rider and Hulk.

VF-, or better. Again, this one would benefit a bit from a press.

$2

Post 202 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Friends and Enemies #1. This comic is part of a 4-issue limited series, featuring Nova, Speedball, and Darkhawk. This issue also features the 1st appearance of the Metahumes.

The original comic book subscription card is still bound in.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of light soiling and ink transfers. A clean and press will help a bit here.

$3

Post 203 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Friends and Enemies #2. This comic is part of a 4-issue limited series, featuring Nova, Speedball, and Darkhawk. This issue also features an appearance by the Metahumes.

The original comic book subscription card is still bound in.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a production wrinkle to the right of the far right character's head. The entire book would benefit from a press.

$2

Post 204 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Friends and Enemies #3 (limited series). This issue features appearances by Darkhawk, Speedball, and Nova.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a small bend at the bottom left corner that very lightly breaks ink.

$1

Post 205 IP   flag post
598010 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.