Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Superman #120 (direct). This issue features appearances by Batman and Captain Marvel.

VF/NM, or better. Very light ink rubs near the staples, back cover.

$3

Post 101 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Superman #121 (direct).

VF, or better. Very light ink rubs on the back cover at the staples, as well as a few scuffs to the gloss on the front.

$2

Post 102 IP   flag post
Superman #122 (direct). Superman gains new powers.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a mild bend crease near at the bottom spine corner that barely breaks ink. A press will fix it.

$3

Post 103 IP   flag post
Superman #123 (direct). New costume!!!

VF+, or better. There are some very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches to the gloss on the back. The comic will benefit from a press.

$3

Post 104 IP   flag post
Superman #124 (direct). The cover is an homage to Action Comics #1, featuring Scorn.

VF+, or better. Both covers show very light ink rubs or soiling near the staples. A press will help here.

$4

Post 105 IP   flag post

Superman #125 (direct). Atom and Scorn make appearances.

VF/NM, or better. Very mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$3

Post 106 IP   flag post
Superman #126 (direct). Batman and Scorn appear.

VF/NM, or better. The front cover shows a very small 'ding' to the top right page corner...and indentation.

$3

Post 107 IP   flag post
Superman #127 (direct). Bibbo Bibbowski appears.

VF/NM, or better. The front cover shows a very mild edge bend/indentation near the top right corner. A press will get this comic into NM- territory...or better.

$3

Post 108 IP   flag post
Superman #128 (direct). This issue is a Genesis tie-in, with numerous DC character appearances.

NM-, or better. Some very light wear to the top spine corner.

$4

Post 109 IP   flag post
Superman #129 (direct). Cyborg Superman returns.

VF/NM, or better. The front cover shows a very small production crease near the top staple, as well as another one near the bottom edge's center.

$3

Post 110 IP   flag post
Superman #130 (direct). Scorn and Rampage appear.

VF, or better. A couple of defects to the front cover can be seen on the right side of Superman's face, in the white. I think this is production related, but I could be wrong.

$2

Post 111 IP   flag post
Superman #131 (direct). This issue features the death of Mayor Berkowitz.

VF+, or better. Plenty here that a press will fix. The comic is also slightly misaligned.

$3

Post 112 IP   flag post
Superman #132 (direct). Superman Red and Blue appear.

VF/NM, or better. The front cover shows some light wear on the bottom edge near the bottom spine corner.

$3

Post 113 IP   flag post
Superman #133 (newsstand). Superman Red and Blue appear.

VF/NM, or better. The front cover shows an ink rub near the bottom staple.

$3

Post 114 IP   flag post
Superman #134 (direct). This issue is a Millennium Giants crossover.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows ink rubs near the staples.

$3

Post 115 IP   flag post
Superman #135 (direct). JLA and Teen Titans appear.

VF+, or better. Very light wear on the top edge of the front cover, near the top spine corner.

$3

Post 116 IP   flag post
Superman #136 (direct). Another cover homage to Action Comics #1.

VF, or better. Back cover ink rubs (staples), and a mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$3

Post 117 IP   flag post
Superman #137 (direct). The cover is an homage to Justice League of America #1.

VF, or better. Back cover ink rubs near the staples, and light soiling/ink transfer near the top staple. Mild spine roll will press out.

$3

Post 118 IP   flag post
Superman #138 (direct). This issue features Superman from the years 2999, 1939, 1968, and 1978.

FN/VF, or better. Plenty of defects here, mostly on the back. The top edge of the front cover shows a small 'cut'. It's not quite a tear...more like a cut.

$2

Post 119 IP   flag post
Superman #139 (direct). Waverider and Dominus appear.

VF/NM, or better. A press will get this comic into NM- territory, or better...in my opinion.

$3

Post 120 IP   flag post
The previous listing is roughly where I stopped actively collecting Moderns...couldn't afford it anymore. I still have some Annuals, etc. from this title, but I'm going to list some raws from 2004/2005 to stay in 'numerical' order.

Superman #204 is when Jim Lee, Brian Azzarello, and Scott Williams started work on the series. I bought a few of them, then stopped again. Lol.
Post 121 IP   flag post
Superman #204 (direct). Jim Lee cover art begins with this issue, and it features the 1st appearance of Father Daniel Leone.

VF, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs in spots along the spine. Both covers show a few very mild cosmetic scratches that barely break the ink…if at all. A press will help here.

$7

Post 122 IP   flag post
Superman #205 (2nd series), Jim Lee/Scott Williams cover.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples. Again, a press will help here.

$6

Post 123 IP   flag post
Superman #205 (2nd series), Michael Turner variant.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows light ink rubs near the staples. Press it!!!

$6

Post 124 IP   flag post
Superman #206 (direct), Jim Lee/Scott Williams cover. This issue features the 1st appearance of Equus.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples...go figure. A press will do some good.

$5

Post 125 IP   flag post
Superman #207 (direct), Jim Lee/Scott Williams cover. This issue features an appearance by Equus.

VF+, or better. You guessed it...the back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples. A good pressing candidate.

$5

Post 126 IP   flag post
Superman #208 (direct), Jim Lee/Scott Williams. This issue features the 1st appearance of Halcyon, as well as an appearance by the JLA.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples...again. Press it!!!

$5

Post 127 IP   flag post
That's all for now, folks. I'll be back soon to finish listing the series.
Post 128 IP   flag post
Superman #1,000,000 (direct). This issue features Superman in the 853rd Century.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples. Unfortunately, the front cover has ink-removing fingerprints in spots on Lois Lane. There are a couple on the back as well. Not sure if I did this...I was always careful. So....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 129 IP   flag post
Superman Annual #5 (direct). This issue is Bloodlines: Outbreak, and it features appearances by Superboy and Eradicator.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$4

Post 130 IP   flag post
598057 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.