Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Superman #96 (direct). This issue also features Brainiac.

VF/NM, or better. A few very mild finger bends/indentations that will press this one into NM- territory...maybe higher.

$3

Post 76 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Superman #97 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Shadow Dragon.

VF, or better. The bottom spine corner is a bit rough, and a press will help here.

$3

Post 77 IP   flag post
Superman #98 (direct). Shadow Dragon and Toyman appear in this issue.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. This comic is in pretty good shape, except for the bottom spine corner.

$3

Post 78 IP   flag post
Superman #99 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Arclight.

VF+, or better. This comic could use a press for the vertical stacking roll shown on the front cover.

$3

Post 79 IP   flag post
Superman #100 Collector's Edition, with a prismatic foil-enhanced cover. This issue features the origin of Conduit.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover, along the spine, doesn't look as bad as the scan. Light got inside the scanner because of the thickness of the comic, so most of what you see is glare. Unfortunately, there are a couple of finger prints on the front cover’s black background that may not thoroughly clean off.

$4

Post 80 IP   flag post

Superman #101 (direct). Conduit appears in this issue.

VF, or better. Slight edge tear on the front top edge, as well as very light ink rub spots on the back near the top staple.

$2

Post 81 IP   flag post
Superman #102 (direct). This issue features Cyborg Superman vs. Black Adam (hallucination)

VF+, or better. A press will help here.

$5

Post 82 IP   flag post
Superman #103 (direct). Arclight appears in this issue.

VF+, or better. There are a few spots of very light ink rubs on the back, along the spine. There is a mild stacking roll as well.

$3

Post 83 IP   flag post
Superman #104 (direct). Cyborg Superman and Darkseid appear.

VF-, or better. This one suffers from an ink transfer on the front, and some light ink rubs/scratches on the back.

$2

Post 84 IP   flag post
Superman #105 (direct). Green Lantern appears in this story.

FN/VF, or better. The bottom right corner of the entire comic has drop damage/bend creases through it. There is light ink breakage, so a press will help minimally.

$1

Post 85 IP   flag post
Superman #106 (direct). Massacre makes an appearance.

VF-, or better. Like the listing above, the bottom right corner of the entire comic has bend creases through it. They are more mild, but there is very light ink breakage on both covers.

$2

Post 86 IP   flag post
Superman #107 (direct). Superboy and Steel appear in this issue.

VF-, or better. Like the listing above, the bottom right corner of the entire comic has bend creases through it that are mild, but there is very light ink breakage on both covers.

$2

Post 87 IP   flag post
Superman #108 (direct). Steel and Alpha Centurion appear.

VF+, or better. Small corner bend through the bottom right corner that doesn't break ink. A press will help here.

$3

Post 88 IP   flag post
Superman #109 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Kill Fee.

VF, or better. Very small corner bend, again, through the right bottom corner that barely breaks ink on the back. A few spots of light ink on the back, as well as light soiling or ink transfers on the front, bottom right corner.

$2

Post 89 IP   flag post
Superman #110 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Plastic Man.

VF/NM, or better. This comic is in pretty good shape, except for a couple of scuffs to the gloss on the front, close to the center of the spine. The back shows extremely light soiling and/or ink transfers near the staples. Give it a cleaning!!!

$3

Post 90 IP   flag post
That's all for now...be back soon.
Post 91 IP   flag post
Superman #111 (direct). Lori Lemaris appears.

VF+, or better. This one will benefit from a press.

$3

Post 92 IP   flag post
Superman #112 (direct). Lois Lane appears in this issue.

VF+, or better. Some very light scuffs/scratches on the gloss in spots on the back, along with a mild spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$3

Post 93 IP   flag post
Superman #113 (direct). Parasite appears in this story.

VF, or better. Pretty nasty ink rub on the front near the top staple. This could be a production defect.

$2

Post 94 IP   flag post
Superman #114 (direct). Brainiac makes an appearance.

VF/NM, or better. Light ink rubs on the back cover at the staples.

$3

Post 95 IP   flag post
Superman #115 (direct). Lois Lane leaves Superman.

VF/NM, or better. Very light ink rubs on the back at the staples.

$3

Post 96 IP   flag post
Superman #116 (direct). This issue is Part 3 of The Bottle City.

VF/NM, or better. There are a few spots of very light ink rubs and scuffs on the back, along the spine.

$3

Post 97 IP   flag post
Superman #117 (direct). This story is part of DC's The Final Night crossover event.

VF/NM, or better. Some extremely light soiling in spots along the spine, back cover.

$3

Post 98 IP   flag post
Superman #118 (direct). Wonder Woman appears in this issue.

VF, or better. The front cover shows an indentation or 'crunch' into the cover near the top spine corner. A press will fix this.

$2

Post 99 IP   flag post
Superman #119 (direct). Legion of Superheroes appears.

VF, or better. Both page corners of the comic show very light bends, but the back cover's top page corner bend very lightly breaks ink. A press will still help a bit.

$2

Post 100 IP   flag post
Superman #120 (direct). This issue features appearances by Batman and Captain Marvel.

VF/NM, or better. Very light ink rubs near the staples, back cover.

$3

Post 101 IP   flag post
Superman #121 (direct).

VF, or better. Very light ink rubs on the back cover at the staples, as well as a few scuffs to the gloss on the front.

$2

Post 102 IP   flag post
Superman #122 (direct). Superman gains new powers.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a mild bend crease near at the bottom spine corner that barely breaks ink. A press will fix it.

$3

Post 103 IP   flag post
Superman #123 (direct). New costume!!!

VF+, or better. There are some very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches to the gloss on the back. The comic will benefit from a press.

$3

Post 104 IP   flag post
Superman #124 (direct). The cover is an homage to Action Comics #1, featuring Scorn.

VF+, or better. Both covers show very light ink rubs or soiling near the staples. A press will help here.

$4

Post 105 IP   flag post
601475 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.