CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deadpool: Back in Black #1, Ron Lim variant. This issue features an appearance by Venompool.

VF, or better. The comic is slightly misaligned due to the stapling. A clean/press should help some.

$4



Post 826 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deadpool: Back in Black #2. This issue features an appearance by Power Pack.

VF, or better. Both covers show very light ink rubs/transfers near the staples.

$3



Post 827 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deadpool: Back in Black #3, Ron Lim variant. This issue features an appearance by Black Cat.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows some very light ink rubs near the staples.

$4



Post 828 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deadpool: Back in Black #4, Ron Lim variant. This issue features an appearance by Kraven The Hunter.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows some very light ink rubs near the staples.

$4



Post 829 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deadpool: Back in Black #5, Ron Lim variant. This issue features an appearance by black suited Spider-Man.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows some very light ink rubs near the staples.

$4



Post 830 • IP   flag post


I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #5 (direct). This issue features appearances by Fantastic Four and Wolverine.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press may help a bit.

$2



Post 831 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #6 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Punisher.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of light soiling along the spine.

$2



Post 832 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #9 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Ghost Rider.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of light ink rubs along the spine.

$2



Post 833 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #9 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Ghost Rider. I have two copies of this issue.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of light ink rubs along the spine. The other copy is in similar condition. I can provide scans as requested.

$2



Post 834 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #25, silver foil, cardstock cover. This issue features an appearance by Black Panther.

VF+, or better. Both covers show either very light cosmetic scuffs and/or scratches.

$5



Post 835 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #26. This issue features an appearance by Hobgoblin.

VF, or better. The front cover shows a mild finger bend at the top edge, while the back cover shows some light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2



Post 836 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #27. This issue features an appearance by Siege.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows some light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2



Post 837 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #28. This issue is an Infinity Crusade crossover, and it features an appearance by Goddess.

VF, or better. The back cover shows some light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2



Post 838 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok #29. This issue is an Infinity Crusade crossover.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows some very light ink rubs near the staples. The white cover is surprisingly clean after all these years.

$2

Just click on the links below. I don't know why I get this error every once in a while.



Post 839 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok Annual #1 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Timestream.

VF-, maybe better; off-white pages. This comic could use a press, but there's enough ink-breaking spine creases that the grade may not improve.

$3



Post 840 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok Annual #2 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features the 1st appearance of Tracer. It doesn’t come with the original poly bag or Tracer trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Press it!!!

$3



Post 841 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Deathlok Annual #2 (direct). Originally polybagged, this comic features the 1st appearance of Tracer, as well as a Spider-Man cameo. It comes with the original polybag and 1994 Annuals Tracer trading card.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Give it a press for a potentially higher grade. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine. The trading card is in great shape.

$3




Post 842 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The next nine listings are for the first 9 issues of Marvel Fanfare (1982). These are Bronze Age, but I decided to drop them here.

I will sell them as a 'lot', or as shown for each listing. By all 9 comics for $40 shipped.



Marvel Fanfare #1, with inside cover wrap-around. This issue features 1st Paul Smith artwork, as well as appearances by Spider-Man and Angel.

FN/VF, give or take. This one was tough for me to grade because the interior pages show a lot of tanning and/or foxing, mainly near the edges. I've not seen this before...it could be the quality of the paper. Both covers show something similar, although it may be light soiling instead.

$8



Post 843 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #2. This issue retells the origin of the Fantastic Four, with appearances by Spider-Man and Ka-Zar.

FN/VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. This comic shows similar issues with the interior pages, but on a much milder scale. Again, it could be the paper quality, or tanning/foxing.

$6



Post 844 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #3. This issue features appearances by the X-Men and Ka-Zar.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. I'm giving this one the same grade because of the very light 'defect' to the interior pages. Otherwise, the outside of the comic looks great.

$5



Post 845 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #4. This issue features an appearance by Deathlok.

FN/VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. Again, with the page 'defects'.

$5



Post 846 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #5. This issue features appearances by Dr. Strange and Captain America.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Same interior page 'defects'.

$4



Post 847 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #6. This issue features appearances by Spider-Man and Scarlet Witch.

FN/VF, or better. Again, very light page 'defects' inside.

$4



Post 848 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #7. This issue features appearances by Hulk and Blob.

FN/VF, maybe better. This one needs a cleaning, and the page 'defects' inside are very light.

$4



Post 849 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #8. This issue begins the Wolf-Boy storyline, adapted by Gil Kane from The Jungle Book. Technically, it's the 1st appearance, and origin, of Mowgli in this adaptation, as well as Shere Khan.

FN/VF, maybe better; off-white pages. Very light page 'defects' in this one as well. A clean/press will help here.

$10



Post 850 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #9. This issue features Man-Thing, as well as the continuation of Wolf-Boy.

FN/VF, maybe better; cream to off-white pages. Very light page 'defects' again.

$4



Post 851 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The next three listings are for Marvel Fanfare, 2nd series.
Post 852 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #2 (2nd series). This issue features appearances by Hulk, Wolverine, and Wendigo.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a light vertical ‘scratch’ near the top spine corner that very lightly breaks the ink.

$3



Post 853 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #3 (2nd series). This issue features appearances by Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, and Wendigo.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers shows extremely light ink rubs near the staples.

$3



Post 854 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Fanfare #6 (2nd series). This issue features appearances by Power Man, Iron Fist, and Sabretooth. The comic also contains the original bound-in Radio Shack Racing Team poster.

The back cover is split half-way down from the top corner, while a small split has formed at the bottom spine corner. I believe this is because of the bound-in poster, making the book thicker. So...

FREE, with any purchase



Post 855 • IP   flag post
657131 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.