Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #2 (2007). This one is the George Perez negative art, retailer incentive.

VF+, or better. Even with a few very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches on the back, this one could press to a 9.0-ish.

$14

Post 751 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #3 (2007). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant cover B.

VF, no better. There is a small ink-breaking bend crease at the bottom spine corner, front cover.

$3

Post 752 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #3 (2007). This one is the George Perez negative art, retailer incentive.

VF-, no better. The back cover shows a small ink-breaking bend near the top spine corner. The front cover shows the same at the bottom spine corner, but it's hard to tell if it breaks ink.

$10

Post 753 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #4 (2007). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant cover B.

VF-, or better. The sizeable ink-breaking stress crease on the back cover caused some waviness that will press out.

$3

Post 754 IP   flag post
This listing is for an incomplete run of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness. I have issue #2 to #5, which I am selling as a lot. All four covers are Arthur Suydam zombie-fied swipes.

Marvel Zombies vs. AoD #2 to #5, Arthur Suydam covers.

VF+, or better. All four comics will benefit from a press, and each one has a few ink-breaking spine creases. Front and back cover scans provided.

$20

Post 755 IP   flag post

This listing is for the 4-part series Xena/Army of Darkness: What...Again?! This is a lot of four Montenegro cover B comics. I have some Montenegro cover A issues as well, but not all four. They will be listed separately.

Xena/Army of Darkness: What...Again?! #1 to #4. These are the Miguel Montenegro cover B variants.

VF/NM, or better, except for issue #3. That issue has shows roughness on the back cover's bottom edge, so it gets an VF estimate.

$15

Post 756 IP   flag post
Xena/Army of Darkness: What…Again?! #2. This one is the Miguel Montenegro cover A.

VF, or better. There is a small, ink-breaking 'ding' on the front at the top staple.

$3

Post 757 IP   flag post
Xena/Army of Darkness: What…Again?! #3. This one is the Miguel Montenegro cover A.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help a very mild edge bend on the front, near the bottom right corner.

$4

Post 758 IP   flag post
Xena/Army of Darkness: What…Again?! #4. This one is the Miguel Montenegro cover A.

VF, no better. A press will help this one, but the front cover shows a bunch of small spots of light rubs to the gloss. Not sure how this happened...

$3

Post 759 IP   flag post
That's it folks!!! No more Army of Darkness comics!! Whew!!!

Since this thread is now over 750 posts, I will continue until I get close to the maximum of 1000 posts. I'm not selling much, but I don't know what people are looking for without comments or requests. I'll just keep plugging away. Lol.

After this thread is maxed out, I may or may not continue with another thread. We'll see what happens.

I think I'll continue this thread with my Darkhawk series, which is incomplete. There are plenty left over though.

See you soon!!!
Post 760 IP   flag post
Here comes my 1991 series of Darkhawk. There should be at least one sizeable 'lot' of sequentially numbered comics, which I will state before I start listing them.
Post 761 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #2 (direct). This issue features appearances by Spider-Man and Hobgoblin.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Press it!!!

$5

Post 762 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #3 (direct). This issue features appearances by Spider-Man and Hobgoblin.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows potential production ink transfers in the white, as well as a small edge bend close to the top spine corner.

$4

Post 763 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #4 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Savage Steel.

VF, or better. Along with a slight production miscut, the top spine corner has a small bit of paper missing from it.

$4

Post 764 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #5 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Portal.

VF-, or better. Another production miscut. The back shows ink rubs/soiling near the staples.

$4

Post 765 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #6 (direct). This issue features appearances by Captain America and Daredevil.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Another production miscut. A press will help a bit.

$2

Post 766 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #7 (newsstand). This issue features appearances by Headset and Lodestone.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The top spine corner appears to suffer damage based on the very mild wrinkling on the back, which also shows a few spots of very light ink transfers/soiling along the spine.

$3

Post 767 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #9 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Punisher.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. There is a mild spine roll that will press out.

$3

Post 768 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #10 (direct). This issue is Heart of the Hawk, Part 1, and it features an appearance by Tombstone.

VF-, or better. Plenty of ink-breaking spine creases here.

$2

Post 769 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #11 (direct). This issue is Heart of the Hawk, Part 2, and it features an appearance by Tombstone.

The front cover of this issue has an ink-breaking or 'cut' the length of the page near the right edge. I don't know what this is, but the comic isn't a valuable issue so...

FREE, with any purchase

Post 770 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #12 (direct). This issue is Heart of the Hawk, Part 3, and it features an appearance by Tombstone.

VF, or better. The cover shifts very slightly on the staples.

$3

Post 771 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #16 (direct). This issue features an appearance by The Peristrike Force.

VF-, or better. A clean/press should get this comic to a higher grade...in my opinion.

$2

Post 772 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #17 (direct). This issue features an appearance by The Peristrike Force.

The back cover has a diagonal, ink-breaking bend crease. This isn't a valuable issue, so...

FREE, with any purchase

Post 773 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #18 (direct). This issue features appearances by The Peristrike Force and Psi-Wolf

VF-, no better. Plenty of ink-breaking spine creases, especially on the back.

$2

Post 774 IP   flag post
The next six comic listings, issues #20 to #25, are being sold as a 'lot', or as individually priced. By all six for $15 shipped. Issue #25 features a foil-enhanced cover and tells the origin of the Darkhawk armor.

Darkhawk #20 (direct). This issue features appearances by Spider-Man and Sleepwalker.

VF-, no better; off-white to white pages. The top spine corner, on the front, is the biggest problem.

$2

Post 775 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #21 (direct). This issue is Return to Forever!: The Darkhawk Origin, Part 1. It features appearances by Spider-Man and Hobgoblin.

VF-, no better. Too many ink-breaking spine creases on this one as well.

$2

Post 776 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #22 (direct). This issue is Return to Forever!: The Darkhawk Origin, Part 2. It features appearances by Ghost Rider and Captain America.

VF+, or better. A press will help here.

$3

Post 777 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #23 (direct). This issue is Return to Forever!: The Darkhawk Origin, Part 3. It features appearances by Punisher and Captain America.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There are a couple of very light ink transfers along the spine that keep this one down in grade.

$3

Post 778 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #24 (direct). This issue is Return to Forever!: The Darkhawk Origin, Part 4. It features appearances by Evilhawk and Tombstone.

VF+, or better. This one may press out to a higher grade.

$3

Post 779 IP   flag post
Darkhawk #25, with red foil cover (direct). This issue is Return to Forever!: The Darkhawk Origin, Part 5. It features the 1st appearance of Osch, as well as the origin of the Darkhawk armor. It also has a gatefold, 4-page pull-out poster with highlights from the first 24 issues.

VF, maybe better. There is some light spine wear near the top corner, but there are pressable defects as well. This may not get higher than an 8.0.

$4

Post 780 IP   flag post
600733 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.