Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1 (2011). This is the J. Scott Campbell cover A.

VF, no better. There are plenty of pressable spine ticks, but there are enough that break the ink to where an 8.0 is about as high a grade it will get...in my opinion.

$3

Post 726 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1 (2011). This one is the J. Scott Campbell black and white retailer incentive.

VF+, or better. There is a very small production wrinkle above Danger Girl's head, but it's hard to see if it breaks ink. A press could potentially get this one to a 9.2.

$12

Post 727 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud 1:10 incentive variant.

VF/NM, or better. A press may get this comic to a 9.2.

$4

Post 728 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud black and white retailer incentive.

NM-, or better. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to grading raws (in my opinion), but this one looks really good. A press might improve the grade.

$15

Post 729 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #2 (2011). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant.

VF/NM, or better. The spine corners show a bit of blunting, while the front cover shows an extremely light scuff to the gloss near the top staple.

$3

Post 730 IP   flag post

Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #2 (2011). This one is the J. Scott Campbell variant.

VF/NM, or better. Both covers have a couple very mild finger bends, so a press should get this one to at least a 9.2.

$4

Post 731 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #2 (2011). This one is the J. Scott Campbell black and white retailer incentive.

VF/NM, or better. A press will improve the grade.

$12

Post 732 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #2 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud variant.

VF/NM, or better. Both covers show a bit of light wear at the spine corners.

$3

Post 733 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #3 (2011). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant.

VF/NM, or better. Press it!!!

$3

Post 734 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #3 (2011). This one is the Nick Bradshaw black and white retailer incentive.

VF/NM, or better. A press will definitely help here.

$12

Post 735 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #3 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud variant.

VF/NM, or better. The front cover shows a couple scuffs or 'dings' to the gloss near the staples.

$3

Post 736 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #4 (2011). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant.

VF, no better. The back cover shows obvious light scuffs and scratches near the staples.

$2

Post 737 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #4 (2011). This one is the Nick Bradshaw black and white retailer incentive.

VF/NM, or better. The back shows a few spots of very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches along the spine. I don't think this one will grade higher than 9.0.

$12

Post 738 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #4 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud variant.

VF, or better. There are light scuffs/scratches on both covers, mainly near the staples.

$2

Post 739 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #4 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud black and white retailer incentive.

VF+, no better. The back shows spots of light scuffs/scratches, mainly near the staples.

$10

Post 740 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #5 (2011). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant.

VF/NM, no better. I don't think this one will go above a 9.0 because of some very light spots of scuffs/scratches near the top right corner, front cover.

$3

Post 741 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #5 (2011). This one is the Nick Bradshaw black and white retailer incentive.

VF+, no better. A press will help cosmetically, but there are very light scuffs/scratches at and above the top staple.

$10

Post 742 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #5 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud variant.

VF, or less. The back cover shows obvious ink rubs near the staples.

$2

Post 743 IP   flag post
Okay, I found a few more AoD mini-series' that I'd forgotten about. So, I'm changing my completion date to Friday of this week.

Just when I though I was done, I get pulled back in!!! Lol.
Post 744 IP   flag post
Next up is the 4-issue Darkman vs. The Army of Darkness limited series. I did complete this run, and the listing below is a 'lot' of four George Perez covers. The rest of the listings to follow are the variants I collected as well, including Perez.

R.I.P. George!!!

Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #1 to #4 (2007). All covers are George Perez cover A.

VF to NM-, or better with a press. All four comics have minimal defects, with issue #1 being the worst because it has a handful of spine stress creases. Back cover scans are included.

$30 (all four)

Post 745 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #1 (2007). This one is the Bruce Campbell movie photo variant.

VF, or better. This comic looks good in hand, until you look real close and see that both covers show cosmetic scuffs/scratches in spots.

$4

Post 746 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #1 (2007). This one is the George Perez negative art, retailer incentive. I have two copies of this variant.

VF, or better. I dinged the grade on this one pretty hard (I think) because of the pressable defects. Unfortunately, the back cover shows a few spots of very light cosmetic scratches/scuffs.

The second copy is in similar condition. I can provide scans if requested.

$12 (each copy)

Post 747 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #2 (2007). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant cover B.

VF, or better. The front cover shows a couple very light tracing indentations near Darkman's right fist. The back cover shows a some very light cosmetic scratches/scuffs in spots.

$3

Post 748 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #2 (2007). This one is the Nick Bradshaw retailer ‘reorder’ variant.

VF, no better. A press will help a bit, but I don't think it will improve an 8.0 estimate because of spots of light cosmetic scratches/scuffs on both covers.

$5

Post 749 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #2 (2007). This one is the George Perez black and white retailer incentive.

VF/NM, or better. I believe a press will get this comic into Near Mint territory. My opinion, of course.

$15

Post 750 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #2 (2007). This one is the George Perez negative art, retailer incentive.

VF+, or better. Even with a few very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches on the back, this one could press to a 9.0-ish.

$14

Post 751 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #3 (2007). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant cover B.

VF, no better. There is a small ink-breaking bend crease at the bottom spine corner, front cover.

$3

Post 752 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #3 (2007). This one is the George Perez negative art, retailer incentive.

VF-, no better. The back cover shows a small ink-breaking bend near the top spine corner. The front cover shows the same at the bottom spine corner, but it's hard to tell if it breaks ink.

$10

Post 753 IP   flag post
Darkman vs. Army of Darkness #4 (2007). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant cover B.

VF-, or better. The sizeable ink-breaking stress crease on the back cover caused some waviness that will press out.

$3

Post 754 IP   flag post
This listing is for an incomplete run of Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness. I have issue #2 to #5, which I am selling as a lot. All four covers are Arthur Suydam zombie-fied swipes.

Marvel Zombies vs. AoD #2 to #5, Arthur Suydam covers.

VF+, or better. All four comics will benefit from a press, and each one has a few ink-breaking spine creases. Front and back cover scans provided.

$20

Post 755 IP   flag post
598081 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.