Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #3 (2004). This is the Aaron Lopresti retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. There are a few spine creases, but it's tough to tell if the one's on the front break ink because of the white background. A press may help here.

$10

Post 701 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #3 (2004). This is the Michael Oeming retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. The spine creases on the front may or may not break ink. A press may help.

$10

Post 702 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #4 (2004). This is the Nick Bradshaw retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

I have four copies of this variant, all in about the same condition.

VF/NM, or better. What looks to be an ink rub on the back near the bottom staple is more like discoloration. It could be a production defect, which means these books my grade higher than a 9.0. The covers may show a bit of very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches. I will provide scans of the other copies on request.

$12, or best offer (each copy)

Post 703 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #4 (2004). This is the Bruce Campbell photo variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. Both covers show very subtle scuffs to the gloss along the spine, while the bottom spine corner shows mild blunting.

$3

Post 704 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #4 (2004). This one is the Alejandro Garza retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

I have five copies of this variant, each in about the same condition except for one. See below.

VF-, or better. There are a number of spots of very light ink rubs on the back cover. The entire bottom right corner of the comic has a small, mild bend through it that barely breaks the ink on the back cover. See scans.

The other four copies are VF+, or better, because they don't have the bent corner as stated above. There may have a couple spots of very light ink rubs on the back covers. A press may or may not help. I will provide scans of the others if requested.

$6 (VF- copy)

$10, or best offer (each VF+ copy)

Post 705 IP   flag post

Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes Flipbook Preview #1.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help here.

$3

Post 706 IP   flag post
That’s all for that mini-series. Told ya there were a lot of variants. 🤣🤣

I should be able to finish listing all AoD before the end of next week…thank God. 🤣🙂👍
Post 707 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ash Saves Obama #1 to #4 (2009). This limited series has covers done by Todd Nauck.

I would prefer to sell these comics as intended, a 4-part limited series.

VF/NM, or better. All four comics would benefit from a press, and issue #4 shows an odd looking production wrinkle near the top staple, front cover. I will provide back cover scans on request.

$15

Post 708 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ash Saves Obama #1 (2009). This one is the Lucio Parrillo variant.

VF, or better. Both covers show a few superficial scuffs and scratches, with one or two of these spots very lightly breaking ink.

$4

Post 709 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ash Saves Obama #4 (2009). This one is the Lucio Parrillo variant.

VF+, or better. I believe a press will get this one into NM- territory, or better.

$5

Post 710 IP   flag post
The next batch of listings are for another AoD limited series, but I don't have the standard cover for each one. There are some variants, so I will list them separately. If anyone is looking for the 4-issue series in total, I will combined them for a discounted price (including sketch variants).

Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #1 (2005). This one is Nick Bradshaw cover A. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. There's a bit of light wear on the front at the bottom spine corner, as well as a small ink rub near the bottom right corner. Otherwise, I'd give this one a 9.2 estimate.

$3

Post 711 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #2 (2005). This one is Nick Bradshaw cover A. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of light wear along the top edge. It's also hard to tell if the spine creases against the white background break ink.

$3

Post 712 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #2 (2005). This one is the Alejandro Garza retailer incentive sketch variant. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. A press will improve this one, but there are a couple of very light ink rubs on the back near the top spine corner area.

$10

Post 713 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #3 (2005). This one is Sanford Greene cover B. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. The top edge of both covers show some very light wear, while the top left corner of the back cover shows a very mild bend and slight ink loss.

$3

Post 714 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #3 (2005). This one is the Sanford Greene retailer incentive sketch variant. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF, or better. The bottom spine corner shows a mild bend through the comic due to drop damage. A press will help some.

$8

Post 715 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #4 (2005). This one is Nick Bradshaw cover A. The cover is made of cardstock material. I have two copies of this one.

VF+, or better. Both comic covers show a few spots of very light wear on the edges and corners. I will provide scans of the other copy on request, but it is in similar condition.

$3 (each copy)

Post 716 IP   flag post
Nevermind...problem solved. Lol
Post 717 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #4 (2005). This one is the Nick Bradshaw retailer incentive sketch variant. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF, or better. One stress crease appears to have been lightly soiled somehow, and the front cover has a yellow (hi-liter?) mark near the page edge. I'm guessing that yellow mark won't clean off...I don't know.

$8

Post 718 IP   flag post
Here's another 4-issue limited series that is complete, but with different variant covers. I didn't buy every variant...surprisingly. Lol.

Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #1 (2008). This one is Fabiano Neves cover B.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 719 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #1 (2008). This one is the Udon Studios retailer incentive negative art variant. I have two copies of this one.

VF+, or better. Both copies are in similar condition, but a press may get each one into NM- territory...in my opinion. I will provide scans of the other copy on request.

$15 (each copy)

Post 720 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #2 (2008). This is Udon Studios cover A.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help.

$3

Post 721 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #3 (2008). This one is Fabiano Neves cover B.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches to the gloss near the spine.

$3

Post 722 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness/Xena, Warrior Princess #4 (2008). This one is Fabiano Neves cover B.

VF, or better. Both covers show very small, but light, spots of ink rubs near the staples.

$2

Post 723 IP   flag post
I'm almost done, friends!!! I have maybe another day or two worth of AoD comics to list. Then, again, I will have to decide what to do next. Maybe it's time to start a new thread...
Post 724 IP   flag post
The next bunch of listings are for Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness 6-issue limited series. I did not complete the run...issue #6 is missing. There are a bunch of variants too...surprising. Lol.

Danger Girl was created by J. Scott Campbell and Andy Hartnell.
Post 725 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1 (2011). This is the J. Scott Campbell cover A.

VF, no better. There are plenty of pressable spine ticks, but there are enough that break the ink to where an 8.0 is about as high a grade it will get...in my opinion.

$3

Post 726 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1 (2011). This one is the J. Scott Campbell black and white retailer incentive.

VF+, or better. There is a very small production wrinkle above Danger Girl's head, but it's hard to see if it breaks ink. A press could potentially get this one to a 9.2.

$12

Post 727 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud 1:10 incentive variant.

VF/NM, or better. A press may get this comic to a 9.2.

$4

Post 728 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1 (2011). This one is the Paul Renaud black and white retailer incentive.

NM-, or better. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to grading raws (in my opinion), but this one looks really good. A press might improve the grade.

$15

Post 729 IP   flag post
Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #2 (2011). This one is the Nick Bradshaw variant.

VF/NM, or better. The spine corners show a bit of blunting, while the front cover shows an extremely light scuff to the gloss near the top staple.

$3

Post 730 IP   flag post
601390 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.