Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Army of Darkness #24, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF, or better. There is a mild bend through the whole comic near the top spine corner. A press will help.

$2

Post 676 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Army of Darkness #25, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF+, or better. Press it!!!

$3

Post 677 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #26, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF/NM, or better. One or two small finger bends that will press out...

$3

Post 678 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #27, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a bit of light wear on the bottom edge near the spine corner.

$5

Post 679 IP   flag post
That's all I have for the time being, folks. I'll be working on a potentially sizeable sale with a fellow forum buyer, but I will get back to it soon. Thanks!!!
Post 680 IP   flag post

I will continue listing my Army of Darkness stuff on Friday. I'm thinking about another week's worth of listings, since none of them have scans ready.
Post 681 IP   flag post
These next five listings are from the short-lived 2012 Army of Darkness series. I didn't finish the run.

Army of Darkness #1, Marat Mychaels 1:10 retailer incentive. This issue introduces the 1st appearance of a female Ash character.

VF, no better. I don't believe this comic will get above an 8.0 because of all the small spots of ink rubs on and along the spine.

$4

Post 682 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #1, Tim Seeley cover A.

VF, or better. A press will help a bit, but those are pretty solid ink rubs on the back near the staples.

$2

Post 683 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #2, Tim Seeley cover A.

VF, or better. The back cover shows some very light scuffs/scratches to the gloss, on the black clothing.

$2

Post 684 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #3, Tim Seeley cover A.

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows some very light cosmetic scratches to the gloss.

$3

Post 685 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #4, Tim Seeley cover A.

VF/NM, or better. Both covers show a very mild ‘stacking’ indentation along the spine. I believe this can be pressed out for a near mint-ish comic.

$3

Post 686 IP   flag post
From here on out, the Army of Darkness stuff I'll be listing are from short mini-series events that took place from about 2004 to 2006. I'm keeping them in alphabetical order, instead of release dates. There are also a bunch of variants for some, or all, of these limited series runs.
Post 687 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Sketchbook (one-shot). This one was published in 2004, so I think it may have been a promo for the 2005 series of AoD. It's only a few pages long, with black and white sketches.

VF-, no better. Even with a press, I don't think this 'comic' will get above a 7.5.

$2

Post 688 IP   flag post
Tales of Army of Darkness, 60-page one-shot issue.

VF+, or better. The front cover shows a few spots of light scuffs and scratches, mainly on the top half of the pages near both corners.

$5

Post 689 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #1 (2004). This is the Nick Bradshaw retailer ‘Thank You’ incentive variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a couple spots of very light ink rubs near the spine.

$4

Post 690 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #1 (2004). This is the Bruce Campbell photo variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. I'm keeping my grade estimate low on this one because of some very light wear in spots along some of the corner edges.

$5

Post 691 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #1 (2004). This one is the J. Scott Campbell/Director’s Cut variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF, no better. The back cover shows some very light scuffs/scratches in places around the page, as well as what appears to be fingerprints. They are hard to see using the naked eye.

$8

Post 692 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #1 (2004). This is the Marc Silvestri variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF, or better. Both covers show some very light edge wear in spots, and a couple corners show some very light blunting.

$2

Post 693 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #1 (2004). This is the Ben Templesmith variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. The front cover shows a couple of very small dings and indentations that are difficult to see. A press may help...

$3

Post 694 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #2 (2004). This is the Bruce Campbell photo variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. A press will help.

$3

Post 695 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #2 (2004). This is the Dynamic Forces Exclusive photo variant that comes with a COA stating it is one of 1200 limited copies. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. There may be too many ink-breaking stress creases to get above an 8.5, even with a press. You be the judge.

$10

Post 696 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #2 (2004). This one is the Greg Land variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF, or better. Too many ink-breaking stress creases and light ink rubs along the spine. I don't see it going above an 8.0.

$3

Post 697 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #2 (2004). This is the Greg Land retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. I would grade this one as a 9.2 except for the mild blunting of the bottom spine corner.

$12

I do have a CGC 9.6 copy of this one in another thread. Message me if interested.

Post 698 IP   flag post
That's all for today, folks. Have a great weekend!!
Post 699 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #3 (2004). This is the Bruce Campbell photo variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. Along with the few ink-breaking stress creases, there's some light blunting of the bottom corner.

$3

Post 700 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #3 (2004). This is the Aaron Lopresti retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. There are a few spine creases, but it's tough to tell if the one's on the front break ink because of the white background. A press may help here.

$10

Post 701 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #3 (2004). This is the Michael Oeming retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. The spine creases on the front may or may not break ink. A press may help.

$10

Post 702 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #4 (2004). This is the Nick Bradshaw retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

I have four copies of this variant, all in about the same condition.

VF/NM, or better. What looks to be an ink rub on the back near the bottom staple is more like discoloration. It could be a production defect, which means these books my grade higher than a 9.0. The covers may show a bit of very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches. I will provide scans of the other copies on request.

$12, or best offer (each copy)

Post 703 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #4 (2004). This is the Bruce Campbell photo variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. Both covers show very subtle scuffs to the gloss along the spine, while the bottom spine corner shows mild blunting.

$3

Post 704 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #4 (2004). This one is the Alejandro Garza retailer incentive sketch variant. It is part of a 4-issue limited series. The cover is made of cardstock material.

I have five copies of this variant, each in about the same condition except for one. See below.

VF-, or better. There are a number of spots of very light ink rubs on the back cover. The entire bottom right corner of the comic has a small, mild bend through it that barely breaks the ink on the back cover. See scans.

The other four copies are VF+, or better, because they don't have the bent corner as stated above. There may have a couple spots of very light ink rubs on the back covers. A press may or may not help. I will provide scans of the others if requested.

$6 (VF- copy)

$10, or best offer (each VF+ copy)

Post 705 IP   flag post
601464 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.