Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Army of Darkness #6, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Stjepan Sejic cover B.

VF/NM, or better. This one will benefit from a press, but there is one small ink rub on the back near the bottom staple.

$3

Post 651 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Army of Darkness #7, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Fabiano Neves cover A 2007.

VF/NM, or better. Press out the stacking roll!!!

$3

Post 652 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #8, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF/NM, or better. Another good pressing candidate.

$3

Post 653 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #8, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Stjepan Sejic cover B.

VF/NM, or better. Yup, press it for a near mint-range comic.

$3

Post 654 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Got another beautiful stack of books from Galen130 yesterday. I already had the dog.
Post 655 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by James42

Got another beautiful stack of books from Galen130 yesterday. I already had the dog.

Thanks for mentioning that. Don’t want people thinking I ship live animals. 🤣🤣🤣
Post 656 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #9, Home Sweet Hell (2007). This is the Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 657 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #9, Home Sweet Hell (2007). This is the Stjepan Sejic cover B.

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows a vertical stacking indentation along the spine that will press out.

$3

Post 658 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #10, Home Sweet Hell (2007). This is the Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF+, or better. Another good pressing candidate, but there are a few spine creases that break ink.

$3

Post 659 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #10, Home Sweet Hell (2007). This is the Stjepan Sejic cover B.

VF+, or better. There are a few spots of light wear along the bottom edge of the back.

$3

Post 660 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #11, Home Sweet Hell (2007). This is the Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF, or better. There are a few mild 'wrinkles' on the back near the spine that will press out. The front shows some very light scratches/scuffs to the gloss.

$2

Post 661 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #11, Home Sweet Hell (2007). This is the Stjepan Sejic cover B.

VF, or better. More of those spine wrinkles on the back, and the bottom right corner of the comic shows some light blunting and wear. This comic will benefit from a press.

$2

Post 662 IP   flag post
The next 16 listings are a sequential run, from #12 to #27 (final issue). I don't have variant covers for any of them, or there weren't any produced. So I will sell the lot for $40 shipped (Media Mail).

Otherwise, they are priced as listed.
Post 663 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #12, Home Sweet Hell (2007). This is the Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF+, or better. Both spine corners show very light blunting and wear.

$3

Post 664 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #13, King For A Day (2007). This is the Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF, or better. A press will help here, but there are a few spots of very light cosmetic scuffs to the gloss on the front cover.

$2

Post 665 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #14, King For A Day (2007). This is the Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF+, or better. A press will help this one, but not the few spots of very light along the bottom edge of the back.

$3

Post 666 IP   flag post
From here on out, the comics did not have any variants.

Army of Darkness #15, Hellbillies and Deadnecks (2007). Stjepan Sejic did the cover.

VF+, or better. Too many spine stress creases that break ink, keeping the grade down.

$3

Post 667 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #16, Hellbillies and Deadnecks (2007). Stjepan Sejic did the cover.

VF+, or better. Press it!!!

$3

Post 668 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #17, Hellbillies and Deadnecks (2007). Stjepan Sejic cover did the cover.

VF+, or better. Both covers show a few mild finger bends and/or indentations that will press out.

$3

Post 669 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #18, Montezuma's Revenge (2007). Scott Cohn did the cover, which is an homage to the Army of Darkness movie poster/image.

VF/NM, or better. A press will help, but there are a few spots of very light wear along the bottom edge of the back.

$3

Post 670 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #19, Scott Cohn cover (2007). The cover is a spoof homage to Grant Wood's 'American Gothic' painting.

VF/NM, or better. I believe a press will get this comic into NM- territory, if not better.

$4

Post 671 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #20, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF+, or better. Yup...another pressing candidate.

$3

Post 672 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #21 , Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF/NM, or better. A press will help a couple of small, but very light, dings/indentations on the front.

$3

Post 673 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #22 , Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF+, or better. A press may improve the grade a bit.

$3

Post 674 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #23 , Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF/NM, or better. I think a press will get this one into 9.2 territory...or better.

$3

Post 675 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #24, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF, or better. There is a mild bend through the whole comic near the top spine corner. A press will help.

$2

Post 676 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #25, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF+, or better. Press it!!!

$3

Post 677 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #26, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF/NM, or better. One or two small finger bends that will press out...

$3

Post 678 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #27, Scott Cohn cover (2007).

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a bit of light wear on the bottom edge near the spine corner.

$5

Post 679 IP   flag post
That's all I have for the time being, folks. I'll be working on a potentially sizeable sale with a fellow forum buyer, but I will get back to it soon. Thanks!!!
Post 680 IP   flag post
600879 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.