Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Army of Darkness #9, Kevin Sharpe virgin variant (2005 series). This cover is a 1:15 retailer incentive.

VF, or better. A press will help, but both covers show very light cosmetic scratches to the gloss, while the back shows a few areas of very light wear along the spine.

$12

Post 626 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Army of Darkness #9, JD Smith cover D (2005 series).

VF-, or better. This one will definitely benefit from a press, but the back cover does show some light cosmetic scratches/scuffs/ink rubs near the top spine corner.

$2

Post 627 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #10, Nick Bradshaw cover B (2005 series).

VF/NM, or better. This one may not go above a 9.0, even with a press, due to some extremely light ink rubs on the back near the bottom spine corner.

$3

Post 628 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #10, Nick Bradshaw negative art variant (2005 series). This cover is a 1:10 retailer incentive. I have two copies of this variant.

VF/NM, or better. Both copies would benefit from a press, but both copies have extremely light ink rubs on the back near the bottom staple. I will provide scans of the second copy on request.

$10 (each copy)

Post 629 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #10, Stjepan Sejic cover D (2005 series).

VF, or better. A press may help a bit, but the back cover shows very light wear/ink rubs in spots on the bottom black background.

$2

Post 630 IP   flag post

Army of Darkness #11, Pablo Marcos cover C (2005 series).

VF, or better. A press will help a bit, but there's all that mild scuffing/ink rubs on the back near the bottom edge.

$2

Post 631 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #11, Kevin Sharpe virgin variant (2005 series). This cover is a 1:15 retailer incentive.

VF+, or better. A press will help because the entire top right corner of the comic has a very mild bend through it that doesn't appear to break ink.

$10

Post 632 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #12, Nick Bradshaw cover B (2005 series).

VF+, or better. Very small and mild defects can be seen, especially the extremely light ink rubs on the front near the staples.

$3

Post 633 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #12, Nick Bradshaw virgin variant (2005 series). This cover is a retailer incentive.

VF/NM, or better. Even with a press, this one may not get above a 9.0. There are a few very light spots of scuffs/scratches to both covers...even a bit of extremely light ink rubs.

$12

Post 634 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #12, Filip Sablik cover C (2005 series).

VF+, or better. Press it!!!

$3

Post 635 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #12, Kevin Sharpe virgin variant (2005 series). The cover is a retailer incentive.

VF/NM, or better. Both covers show a little bit of extremely light cosmetic scratches to the gloss. Press it!!!

$12

Post 636 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #13, Fernando Blanco cover B (2005 series).

VF+, or better. This one will benefit from a press.

$3

Post 637 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #13, Tom Nguyen cover C (2005 series).

VF+, or better. Both covers show areas of very light cosmetic scratches to the gloss, or extremely light ink rubs.

$3

Post 638 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #13, Sean Phillips 'Red' Variant (2005 series). This retailer incentive cover was done using less grayscale and more red color.

VF+, or better. A press will help a bit, but the back cover does show some light scratches/scuffs to the gloss near the bottom edge.

$10

Post 639 IP   flag post
That's all for my 2005 Army of Darkness series. More to come soon!!!
Post 640 IP   flag post
I'm starting my 2007 run of Army of Darkness, with the first dozen or so listings being variants. Then I will have a sequential run that I will post as a 'lot'. Again, I'm keeping the variants separated.
Post 641 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #1, From the Ashes. (2007 series). This is Fabiano Neves cover B.

VF/NM, or better. Press it!!!

$3

Post 642 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #1, From the Ashes (2007 series). This is the Arthur Suydam variant.

VF/NM, or better. Press out the mild finger bends and indentations...

$4

Post 643 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #2, From the Ashes (2007 series). This one is Fabiano Neves cover B.

VF/NM, or better. Another good pressing candidate, but with a bit of edge wear on the back near the bottom left corner.

$3

Post 644 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #3, From the Ashes (2007 series). This one is Fabiano Neves cover B.

VF/NM, or better. The back has a couple of small, but very mild, indentations that will press out.

$3

Post 645 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #3, From the Ashes (2007). This one is the Arthur Suydam retailer incentive virgin variant.

VF-, or better. This one is unfortunate, with ink transfers near the bottom staple (front), and a very small tear at the bottom edge (close to center). The back shows a handful of scuffs to the gloss in various spots. There are a few corner bends that will press out.

$6

Post 646 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #4, From the Ashes (2007). This is Fabiano Neves cover B.

VF/NM, or better. Needs a press for stacking indentations.

$3

Post 647 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #4, From the Ashes (2007). This one is the Arthur Suydam cover A variant. I have two copies of this one.

VF+, or better. Both copies might press to a 9.2, maybe more. Each copy has a handful of small spine creases that don't break ink.

$4 (each copy)

Post 648 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #5, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Arthur Suydam cover A variant.

VF+, or better. This one could use a press due to the light 'wrinkling' on the front near the bottom staple.

$4

Post 649 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #6, The Long Road Home. This one is Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF, or better. This one could use a press, but there's very light scuffs/ink rubs on the front near the top staple.

$2

Post 650 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #6, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Stjepan Sejic cover B.

VF/NM, or better. This one will benefit from a press, but there is one small ink rub on the back near the bottom staple.

$3

Post 651 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #7, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Fabiano Neves cover A 2007.

VF/NM, or better. Press out the stacking roll!!!

$3

Post 652 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #8, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Fabiano Neves cover A.

VF/NM, or better. Another good pressing candidate.

$3

Post 653 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #8, The Long Road Home (2007). This one is Stjepan Sejic cover B.

VF/NM, or better. Yup, press it for a near mint-range comic.

$3

Post 654 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Got another beautiful stack of books from Galen130 yesterday. I already had the dog.
Post 655 IP   flag post
601489 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.