Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The New Warriors #51. This issue features appearances by Night Thrasher and Mad Thinker.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 601 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The New Warriors #61. This issue is Maximum Clonage: Prologue, and it features appearances by Powerpax and Spidercide.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The upper right corner of the whole book has a small bend through it, which lightly breaks ink on the front. A press will help a bit.

$2

Post 602 IP   flag post
The New Warriors Annual #3 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features appearances by Darkling and Spider-Man. It does NOT come with the original poly bag or Annuals trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The bottom spine corner (front cover) shows extremely mild drop damage and light wear nearby.

$4

Post 603 IP   flag post
The New Warriors Annual #3 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features appearances by Darkling and Spider-Man. This copy DOES come with the original poly bag and Darkling Annuals 1993 trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help here. The card is in great shape.

$5

Post 604 IP   flag post
Night of the Living Dead trade paperback. This book reprints issues #1 to #8 from Avatar Press. It also contains a cover gallery of all eight issues. This book was never read.

VF, or better. The book shows some very light blunting to all corners, to one degree or another. Both covers also show very mild cosmetic scratches/scuffs in spots. The spine and spine bindings are in great shape.

I took photos of this book because it is too thick to get decent scans. Message me if you'd like to see more.

$25

Post 605 IP   flag post

Recently, I purchased a graded copy of Spider-Woman #1 (1978) from these boards. I don't submit comics for grading anymore, so that slab is now part of my permanent collection. Now I see no reason to keep my raw copy, which I am selling below. I will use the funds from the sale towards my next permanent addition...whatever that may be.

Spider-Woman #1 (1978). This issue features the origin of Jessica Drew as Spider-Woman.

FN/VF, or better; cream pages. Originally, I purchased this as a 'VF+' over a year ago. I'm better at grading now (conservatively). With the biggest problem being the printer’s crease on the front cover that very lightly breaks ink in spots, and is possibly lightly soiled, I brought the grade estimate down further for CYA. I'm not a professional, so take it at face value.

$35

Post 606 IP   flag post
That’s all for today. Next up, I’m going to get away from DC and Marvel. How about Dynamite Comics? It will mainly be Army of Darkness runs. 🙂👍
Post 607 IP   flag post
I have a lot of Army of Darkness comics, starting with the 2005 series. There are a lot of variants in some of these runs, so I'll be listing each one individually. If anyone is interested in a run (there are a couple complete ones) with a mix of covers, message me and we can work out a deal. There's just too many different covers to break them down into 'lots'.

Reminder: If a listing doesn't state page condition, that means they are white pages. Also, there are a few AoD slabs in my other sales thread.
Post 608 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #1(2005 series). The foil-enhanced cover is the Sanford Greene 'Boomstick' variant.
This issue is Army of Darkness vs. Re-animator and comes with a Dynamic Forces COA stating that it is one of 300 limited copies. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF/NM, or better. That lightly blunted bottom spine corner, along with other minor defects, may keep this one out of NM- range.

$12

Post 609 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #2, Esad Ribic cover C (2005 series). This issue is Army of Darkness vs. Re-animator. The cover is cardstock material.

VF-, or better. With the ink rubs on both covers, along the spine, this one gets a big deduction.

$2

Post 610 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #2, Esad Ribic foil-enhanced cover. This issue is Army of Darkness vs. Re-animator. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF-, or better. My LCS at the time didn't handle comics very well, or they were shipped poorly. You can pretty much see the defects here, especially the ink-breaking corner bend at the top right, front cover.

$5

Post 611 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #3, Nick Bradshaw cover B (2005 series). This issue is Army of Darkness vs. Re-animator. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. A press will help here, except for the lightly blunted spine corners and edge wear.

$3

Post 612 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #3, Mel Rubi RRP Sketch variant (2005 series). This issue is Army of Darkness vs. Re-animator. The cover is made of cardstock material.

VF+, or better. A clean/press should help this one a bit. What looks to be ink/pencil marks on the front white background is supposed to be there. I've seen them on other copies, so either they are part of the image or they are production-related.

$10

Post 613 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #4, Filip Sablik cover C (2005 series). The variant cover is a 1:10 ratio incentive. This issue is Army of Darkness vs. Re-animator.

VF, or better. This comic will benefit a lot from a press, with only a few ink-breaking spine creases.

$2

Post 614 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #5, Nick Bradshaw RRP sketch edition (2005 series).

VF/NM, or better. This one will press into NM- territory or better...in my opinion.

$12

Post 615 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #5, Fabio Laguna cover C (2005 series).

VF+, or better. A press will help a bit. Both covers show a few spots of very light cosmetic scratches to the gloss.

$3

Post 616 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #5, Kevin Sharpe sketch edition (2005 series). This variant is a 1:30 retailer incentive.

VF+, or better. A press will help, but the back cover shows a couple spots of very light cosmetic scuffs to the gloss near the bottom edge.

$15

Post 617 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #6, Jamie Biggs cover B (2005 series).

VF, or better. A press will help a bit, but the back cover shows a few areas of very light cosmetic scuffs to the gloss.

$2

Post 618 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #6, Nick Bradshaw sketch variant (2005 series). This is a retailer incentive variant.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a small spot of ink wear near the top staple, but a press may help bit this one out.

$10

Post 619 IP   flag post
I'll finish up this run soon.
Post 620 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #7, Kevin Sharpe cover B (2005 series).

VF, or better. There are a few very minor defects, along with pressable ones, but the main issue is the very light cosmetic scratches on both covers. They mainly affect the gloss.

$2

Post 621 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #7, Kevin Sharpe sketch variant (2005 series). This cover is a 1:10 retailer incentive variant.

VF+, or better. This one will benefit from a press, except for a few spots of extremely light ink/gloss rubs in spots on the back.

$12

Post 622 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #8, Jae Lee 'Red' variant (2005 series). This 1:10 retailer incentive was done using reduced grayscale and using more red color.

VF+, or better. This one will benefit from a press, especially in the case of the horizontal indentation near the top staple, front cover.

$12

Post 623 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #8, Tony Moore cover A (2005 series).

VF, or better. A press will help, but both covers show some very light cosmetic scratches, while the back shows some very light wear in spots along the bottom edge.

$2

Post 624 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #8, Tony Moore 'Red' variant (2005 series). This 1:10 retailer incentive cover was done using less grayscale and more red color. I have two copies of this variant.

VF, or better. A press will help both comics, but there is some very light corner blunting, as well as a bit of very light wear along the bottom edge of the back. I will provide scans of the other copy on request.

$10 (each copy)

Post 625 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #9, Kevin Sharpe virgin variant (2005 series). This cover is a 1:15 retailer incentive.

VF, or better. A press will help, but both covers show very light cosmetic scratches to the gloss, while the back shows a few areas of very light wear along the spine.

$12

Post 626 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #9, JD Smith cover D (2005 series).

VF-, or better. This one will definitely benefit from a press, but the back cover does show some light cosmetic scratches/scuffs/ink rubs near the top spine corner.

$2

Post 627 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #10, Nick Bradshaw cover B (2005 series).

VF/NM, or better. This one may not go above a 9.0, even with a press, due to some extremely light ink rubs on the back near the bottom spine corner.

$3

Post 628 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #10, Nick Bradshaw negative art variant (2005 series). This cover is a 1:10 retailer incentive. I have two copies of this variant.

VF/NM, or better. Both copies would benefit from a press, but both copies have extremely light ink rubs on the back near the bottom staple. I will provide scans of the second copy on request.

$10 (each copy)

Post 629 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness #10, Stjepan Sejic cover D (2005 series).

VF, or better. A press may help a bit, but the back cover shows very light wear/ink rubs in spots on the bottom black background.

$2

Post 630 IP   flag post
600763 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.