Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Nightstalkers #7 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Ghost Rider.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. There is on sizeable spine crease on the front cover at the top staple that impacts the inside of the cover as well.

$3

Post 576 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The next nine Nightstalkers listings are a run from #10 to #18. Issue #10 has a black parchment cover, while issue #18 is the final issue in the series.

Buy the lot for $20 shipped, or as individually priced.
Post 577 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #10, black parchment cover (direct). This issue is a Midnight Massacre crossover, and it features appearances by Blade and Hannibal King.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. There are a few pressable defects, as well as a few very minor defects to the parchment. I believe these to be production-related. A press should get this one into 9.4 territory, or higher.

$5

Post 578 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #11 (direct). This issue features four different versions of Blade.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There are very light ink rubs on the back near the staples.

$2

Post 579 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #12 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Short Circuit.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a couple spots of light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 580 IP   flag post

Nightstalkers #13 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Short Circuit.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The bottom edge of the back shows a few areas of wear and dings.

$1

Post 581 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #14 (direct). This issue is Part 1 of the Seige of Darkness crossover story line, and it features appearances by Mordred and Lilith.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The dark cover really brings out the spine creases, but this is the first part of the Siege of Darkness story. It has a little value.

$3

Post 582 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #15 (direct). This issue is Part 9 of Seige of Darkness, and it features appearances by Vengeance and Doctor Strange.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. This comic would benefit a bit from a press, but the front cover shows some areas of very light scratches/scuffs to the gloss. They are hard to see in the scan.

$3

Post 583 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #16 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Bloodstorm.

VF-, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine, as well as a small tear in the paper at the top spine corner.

$3

Post 584 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #17 (direct). This issue features appearances by Bloodstorm and Doctor Strange.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine, while the front shows a very light ink scratch on Blades' right leg above the UPC box.

$2

Post 585 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #18 (direct). This is the last issue in the series, and it features appearances by Bloodstorm and Doctor Strange. It comes with the original bound-in compact disc order coupon.

VF+, or better. The back shows a couple very light ink rubs along the spine.

$3

Post 586 IP   flag post
I'll be listing whatever I have left of my 'The New Warriors' series soon. But first, here's a spinoff comic from that series.

Night Thrasher #1, red foil cover. The comic features the origin of Night Thrasher, as well as an appearance by Nova.

FN/VF, or better; off-white pages to white pages. Most of the defects can be seen in the scans, except for a mild diagonal crease through the letter 'Z' on the back (doesn't break ink that I can see). The front cover shows a couple indentations near the bottom spine corner, as well as some scuffs/scraps to the gloss.

$2

Post 587 IP   flag post
Before I get to my New Warriors raw comics, let me list the only two New Mutants comics I have left.

New Mutants #1 (2020 series), Tom Muller 1:10 ratio incentive variant.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$4

Post 588 IP   flag post
New Mutants #13 (2020 series). This is the Alex Ross Timeless ‘Colossus’ virgin variant, and it is Part 7 of the X of Swords event. This comic is brand new…never read.

VF/NM, or better. The spine shows some light 'wear' due to the cover material. This is a production-related issue that CGC used to grade as a 'frayed spine'.

$4

Post 589 IP   flag post
The New Warriors: Ashcan edition, mini comic.

VF+, or better. Both covers show very light ink rubs or ink transfers near the bottom spine corner.

$3

Post 590 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #1 (red cover). This 1st print issue features the origin of The New Warriors. Captain America makes an appearance in the story.

VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine. This one will benefit from a press.

$10

Post 591 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #1 (gold cover). This 2nd print issue features the origin of The New Warriors. Captain America makes an appearance in the story.

VF-, or better; cream to off-white pages. The top spine corner shows mild drop damage, along with all those spine creases and very light ink rubs (back cover).

$4

Post 592 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #23 (direct). This issue features appearances by Night Thrasher and the Folding Circle.

I have two copies of this issue, both in similar condition.

VF, or better; off-white pages. Both covers show light waviness, ripples, and/or very light indentations that can be pressed out.

$2 (each copy)

Post 593 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #24 (direct). This issue features appearances by Night Thrasher and the Folding Circle.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows light wrinkling and wear near the top spine corner. A press will help here.

$2

Post 594 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #25, die-cut cardstock cover. This issue features appearances by Bloodstrike and Tai.

VF-, or better. The front cover shows a bend crease near the top spine corner that very lightly breaks ink. The spine creases/wrinkles on the back near the bottom staple will probably press out.

$3

Post 595 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #34 (direct). This issue features appearances by Human Torch and Spider-Man.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 596 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #48. This issue features an appearance by Justice.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show a few small, but mild, ink-breaking 'dings'.

$2

Post 597 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #49. This issue features an appearance by Powerpax.

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows extremely light ink rubs near the staples.

$3

Post 598 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #50, glow-in-the-dark edition. This issue features appearances by Night Thrasher and Nick Fury. It still glows in the dark (see photo below)!!!

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Lightly blunted spine corners and a few 'hard to see' spine creases on the front probably won't get this to NM-...in my opinion.

$4

Post 599 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #50, regular edition. This issue features appearances by Night Thrasher and Nick Fury.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Lightly blunted spine corners and light wear on the bottom edge of the front may keep this one from NM- as well.

$3

Post 600 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #51. This issue features appearances by Night Thrasher and Mad Thinker.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 601 IP   flag post
The New Warriors #61. This issue is Maximum Clonage: Prologue, and it features appearances by Powerpax and Spidercide.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The upper right corner of the whole book has a small bend through it, which lightly breaks ink on the front. A press will help a bit.

$2

Post 602 IP   flag post
The New Warriors Annual #3 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features appearances by Darkling and Spider-Man. It does NOT come with the original poly bag or Annuals trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The bottom spine corner (front cover) shows extremely mild drop damage and light wear nearby.

$4

Post 603 IP   flag post
The New Warriors Annual #3 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features appearances by Darkling and Spider-Man. This copy DOES come with the original poly bag and Darkling Annuals 1993 trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help here. The card is in great shape.

$5

Post 604 IP   flag post
Night of the Living Dead trade paperback. This book reprints issues #1 to #8 from Avatar Press. It also contains a cover gallery of all eight issues. This book was never read.

VF, or better. The book shows some very light blunting to all corners, to one degree or another. Both covers also show very mild cosmetic scratches/scuffs in spots. The spine and spine bindings are in great shape.

I took photos of this book because it is too thick to get decent scans. Message me if you'd like to see more.

$25

Post 605 IP   flag post
601366 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.