Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Morbius: The Living Vampire #2 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Spider-Man.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. On the front cover, along the spine, you can see spots of ink loss. I bought this copy as a back issue, to read, and it came like this.

$1

Post 551 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Morbius: The Living Vampire #3 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Spider-Man.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple and the top spine corner. There is a mild spine roll that can be pressed out.

$2

Post 552 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #9 (direct). This issue features appearances by Nightmare and Doctor Strange.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Along with a few spine creases, the back cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple.

$3

Post 553 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #10 (direct). This issue features appearances by Slaughter and Blade.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a light ink rub near the top staple.

$3

Post 554 IP   flag post
The next ten listings are in sequence, from #12 to #21. By the lot for $25 shipped, or as individually prices.
Post 555 IP   flag post

Morbius: The Living Vampire #12 (direct). The cover resembles black parchment because it is Part 4 of Midnight Massacre storyline. The actual cover is the first wrap. This issue features appearances by Werewolf and Switchblade.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. I'm lowering my grade estimate a bit because of one or two 'defects' on the front and back parchment covers. They could be production related. A press will help here.

$5

Post 556 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #13. Morbius becomes a ‘dead’ vampire in this story. This issue features appearances by Doctor Strange and Lilith.

VF, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples.

$2

Post 557 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #14. This issue features an appearance by Werewolf.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. This comic will benefit from a press.

$3

Post 558 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #15. This issue features an appearance by Ghost Rider.

VF, or better. The top spine corner shows a very small split in the paper.

$2

Post 559 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #16. This is the black cover comic, which is Part 5 of Seige of Darkness storyline. The issue features appearances by Doctor Strange and the Midnight Sons.

VF-, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples. The the left of the letter 'I' in 'Is' there's a very light scuff.

$3

Post 560 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #17. This issue is Part 13 of the Seige of Darkness storyline, featuring an appearance by Lilith.

VF, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples. A press may help a bit.

$3

Post 561 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #18. This issue features an appearance by Deathlok.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show a few spots along the spine of light ink rubs.

$2

Post 562 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #19. This issue features appearances by Deathlok and the Wraith.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2

Post 563 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #20. This issue features an appearance by Bloodthirst. This copy contains the original, bound-in, DVD ordering coupon.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press may help here.

$3

Post 564 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #21. This issue features appearances by Bloodthirst and Slaughter. It also comes with the original bound-in Marvel Masterprints promo card sheet.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows some light ink rubs in spots along the spine. The card sheet is in great shape.

$4

Post 565 IP   flag post
Issue #22 was sold, but the next five issues are from #23 to #27 are being sold as a 'lot. Buy them all for $10 shipped, or as priced individually.

Morbius: The Living Vampire #23. This issue features an appearance by Spider-Man.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a bend crease/drop damage at the bottom spine that very lightly breaks ink. The back cover shows a spot of ink/paper loss near the center of the spine.

$2

Post 566 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #24. This issue features an appearance by the Basilisk.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a bend crease/drop damage at the bottom spine that very lightly breaks ink. The entire upper right page corner of the book shows a mild bend through it that will press out.

$2

Post 567 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #25. This issue features a gold foil logo cover, as well as numerous pinups inside.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front cover shows a small bend crease near the top spine corner that goes through the whole book and barely breaks ink on either cover.

$3

Post 568 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #26. This issue features an appearance by Martine.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows some very light ink rubs near the staples. Give it a press!!

$2

Post 569 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #27. This issue features an appearance by Werewolf By Night. The comic comes with the original bound-in comic subscription card.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. There is a small scratch to the ink near the top right corner of the front, and some areas of very light gloss/ink rubs on the back.

$2

Post 570 IP   flag post
That's all I have for Morbius, and that's all for today. I should be back Wednesday with what's left of my Nightstalkers raws.
Post 571 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #1 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue is Rise of the Midnight Sons, Part 5, featuring appearances by Ghost Rider, Blade, and Morbius. This copy comes with the original Midnight Sons poster, but not the poly bag.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The spine shows a bit of wear because it's a thick comics. The poster is in good condition…never been opened.

$4

Post 572 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #1 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue is Rise of the Midnight Sons, Part 5, featuring appearances by Ghost Rider, Blade, and Morbius. This copy comes with the original Midnight Sons poster AND poly bag.

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows very light ink soiling in spots along the spine, as well as the tell-tale vertical indentation from the poly bag (press it). Scans of the poster are the same as the previous listing.

$4

Post 573 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #3 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Rotwrap.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There's a bit of very light soiling in spots along the spine. This one will clean/press to a NM- in my opinion.

$2

Post 574 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #6 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Punisher.

VF+, or better. Near the top spine corner on the back cover (see pic) is some kind of paper ‘scrap’ that doesn’t appear to break the ink. It may be a production defect, and is only seen in angled-lighting.

$3

Post 575 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #7 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Ghost Rider.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. There is on sizeable spine crease on the front cover at the top staple that impacts the inside of the cover as well.

$3

Post 576 IP   flag post
The next nine Nightstalkers listings are a run from #10 to #18. Issue #10 has a black parchment cover, while issue #18 is the final issue in the series.

Buy the lot for $20 shipped, or as individually priced.
Post 577 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #10, black parchment cover (direct). This issue is a Midnight Massacre crossover, and it features appearances by Blade and Hannibal King.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. There are a few pressable defects, as well as a few very minor defects to the parchment. I believe these to be production-related. A press should get this one into 9.4 territory, or higher.

$5

Post 578 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #11 (direct). This issue features four different versions of Blade.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There are very light ink rubs on the back near the staples.

$2

Post 579 IP   flag post
Nightstalkers #12 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Short Circuit.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a couple spots of light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 580 IP   flag post
600783 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.