Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #19. This issue features an appearance by Vengeance.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Notice the light wear on the back cover at the top staple.

$2

Post 501 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #20. This issue features an appearance by Steel Wind.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Very light tears at the spine corners, not tears in the spine itself. There's also a few spots of very light ink rubs on the back along the spine.

$2

Post 502 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #21. This issue features an appearance by Wolf. The original Compact Disc coupon offer is still bound in.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. A clean/press may help improve this one, especially with the few spots of light soiling and/or ink transfers on the back.

$2

Post 503 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #22. This issue features an appearance by Cardiac. The original Marvel Masterprints trading cards promo panel is still bound in.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. This comic is in pretty good condition with only a few cosmetic and/or extremely minor defects.

$5

Post 504 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #23. This final issue features an appearance by Steel Wind.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. A few spine creases and some very small, light wrinkling/wear on the front near the bottom spine corner.

$8

Post 505 IP   flag post

In case anyone missed the edited post earlier on this page, the previous nine comic issues are available as a 'lot' for $25 shipped.

The next two listings are unique, but I had to take photos instead of scans to show them off.
Post 506 IP   flag post
1992 Ghost Rider & Johnny Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance Keepsake Card Collection. This item is #0931 of 5000. It features black and white covers of issues #1 to #4, along with 2 splash pages from the comic series. All six illustrations are individual 6” x 9” laminated cards. Also included is a PRISM card and a 2.5” x 3.5” laminated, uncut, color press sheet of the larger trading cards.

There are 8 items total. They will not be separated. These cards were originally sealed in the printed collector’s envelope shown, but they were very carefully removed in order to take pictures. The seal was NOT broken, just carefully removed from the paper at the bottom. They were then carefully placed back into the envelope.

In my opinion, I believe everything is in a 'near mint' condition (give or take) because they were handled in order to take pictures. I don't know if items like this can be encapsulated, or if they would be graded as trading cards. I can provide individual scans for this one, if requested.

A few recent sales for this item on eBay are all over the place, so offers are encouraged. All those items were numbered in the 4-digits.

$30 (or best offer)

Post 507 IP   flag post
1992 Ghost Rider & Johnny Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance Keepsake Card Collection. This item is #0932 of 5000, and it has remained sealed. It features black and white covers of issues #1 to 4, along with 2 splash pages from the comic series. All six illustrations are individual 6” x 9” laminated cards. Also included is a PRISM card and a 2.5” x 3.5” laminated, uncut, color press sheet of the larger trading cards. This item is being sold as is...I will not unseal it.

Pictures of the contents are provided in the previous listing where the envelope was unsealed. The exact contents of this collection are in unknown condition. Any questions, don't hesitate to message me. Offers are encouraged.

$50 (or best offer)

Post 508 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider/Captain America: Fear one-shot (direct). The book has a wrap-around gatefold cover, and the story features Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch) and Captain America (Steve Rogers) battling a more powerful Scarecrow.

VF/NM, or better. The back shows a spine 'roll' from reading, with a couple of extremely light ink breaks along the spine binding. A press will help, but I don't know if it will get the book into NM- territory.

$8

Post 509 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: The Dark Design one-shot (direct). The cover is a wrap-around gatefold, and the book also features appearances by Blackheart and Mephisto.

VF+, or better. The back cover spine binding shows very light ink breakage. The last page of the comic shows a miscut on the top right corner...a production flaw.

$6

Post 510 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: Hearts of Darkness one-shot (direct). This is a 1st print copy. The cover is a wrap-around gatefold, and the book also features appearances by Blackheart and Mephisto.

VF+, or better. Both covers show a bit of paper loss near the bottom spine corner.

$6

Post 511 IP   flag post
I have one more day's worth of Ghost Rider to list, which I will get to later. Then it will be time to see what to list next, since the thread got some action this week. Lol

Thanks again!!!
Post 512 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: The Dark Design one-shot (direct). The cover is a wrap-around gatefold, and the book also features appearances by Blackheart and Mephisto.

VF+, or better. The back cover spine binding shows very light ink breakage. The last page of the comic shows a miscut on the top right corner...a production flaw.

$6

Add this to my stack, please.
Post 513 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130

$6

Add this to my stack, please.

All yours, bud!! 👍👍🙂
Post 514 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider: Danny Ketch #1 to #5, limited series.

VF to NM- condition, or better. No major defects with any of these, but a press will help each one, to one degree or another.

I'm only including front scans, so message me if you'd like to see back scans. I prefer to sell these books as a 'lot'.

$20

Post 515 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider: Heaven’s On Fire #1 to #6, limited series. Each cover was done by different artists. They are as follows: Jae Lee, issue #1; Phil Jimenez, issue #2; Das Pastoras, issue #3; Dustin Weaver, issue #4; Greg Land, issue #5; Christian Nauck, issue #6.

VF to NM condition, or better. No major defects with any of these, but a press will help each one, to one degree or another.

I'm only including front scans, so message me if you'd like to see back scans. I prefer to sell these books as a 'lot'.

$25

Post 516 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears #1, limited series. This series was done by Clayton Crain and Garth Ennis, with cover art by C. Crain.

I did not complete the run, only the first three issues.

VF/NM, or better. A press could get this one into NM- territory.

$4

Post 517 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears #2, limited series. This series was done by Clayton Crain and Garth Ennis, with cover art by C. Crain.

VF, or better. The back cover has a couple light ink rubs near the staples and couple 'dings' as well. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 518 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears #3, limited series. This series was done by Clayton Crain and Garth Ennis, with cover art by C. Crain.

VF, or better. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 519 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider Poster Magazine #1. This magazine contains mini-posters by various artists, including Todd McFarlane, John Romita, Jr., Jim Lee, Klaus Janson, Greg Capullo, and many more.

There's not much info out there about this magazine, although someone on eBay is trying to sell a copy for $129. Talk about speculation!!! LMFAO

FN/VF, no better. A press would help this magazine because the posters inside aren't as wide as the covers, which allowed for them to get bent inwards a tad. The big problem with the book is the wholes/small tears on a few page edges. They look to be production defects...hard to know for sure. I don't think this magazine would get more than a 7.0.

$10

Post 520 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider and the Midnight Sons Magazine #1. This is a Marvel Age special, with cover art by George Pratt.

This 48-page magazine goes in-depth on the "Siege of Darkness" crossover, as well as the new Midnight Sons trade dress comic. Readers will be privy to an inside look at the talents who create the Midnight Sons and their bizarre adventures. Also includes is behind-the-scenes information on Dr. Strange's move into the Midnight Sons Universe and other macabre Marvel projects in the works (past tense now).

FN/VF, maybe better. Some sizable spine creases/wrinkles. A press will help minimally.

$5

Post 521 IP   flag post
I sold off my Ghost Rider 2099 run, but I found this one in my magazine box. The poster was too big to put into a comic bag...it's in a magazine mylar.

Ghost Rider 2099 #2 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features an appearance by C-Gram. The original bag and the Sega Sub-Terrania game-tips poster are included.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The comic was polybagged for a long time, so a press will help. The poster was unfolded once for a photo, and is in great condition.

$5

Post 522 IP   flag post
That's all my Ghost Rider-titled stuff, folks!!! I have some other G.R.-related comics, i.e. Blaze mini-series, but I'm going to change it up again.

I had a request to list any Bronze Age stuff I have, but I'm on the fence. I've had a few other sales threads last year where I listed anything I have prior to Copper Age, but they are locked now. It was my intent to keep this thread mainly to Copper/Modern comics, with a couple of exceptions. Let me think on it.

It's the weekend, so I'm going to stop for now. I'll have a plan for next week on Monday. Any requests in regards to Copper/Modern Age comics, don't hesitate to let me know. Hell, you can post your request in the thread, if you like. Lol.

Take care and stay safe!!!
Post 523 IP   flag post
Okay gang, I have decided that I'm not going to list all of my comics prior to Copper Age, unless it's part of a series I'm going to list from a Modern Age perspective. I have a few 'locked' threads from 2022 where I was selling my older stuff. We're looking at potentially another 10 thread pages of stuff, and I prefer to keep this thread for Copper/Modern Age.

That being said, don't hesitate to message me with requests for older comics. However, if I start listing a series, i.e. Amazing Spider-Man, and I have comics older than Copper, I will list them. There's enough older 'age' comics in my collection that I don't want to burn through another ten thread pages to list them here. If you'd like to see my previous threads where I was only selling Silver to Copper, let me know...or do a search if you like. I've had about ten threads here in the forums since I started actively selling...not including this one. I am more than happy to point you in the right direction though, if you'd like.

I'm going to start listing a few Batman titles, just don't know which one's yet. I find myself with time on a Saturday to get started, until my better half gets off the phone talking to family. By the way, I have sold off about 95 percent of my Detective Comics raws. That will save someone time if they're looking for any. I will list the few I have left, just to get them out of the way. Lol.
Post 524 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #343. Elongated Man makes an appearance in this issue, which also contains an excerpt from a 1869 Massachusetts Board of Health document.

VG-, or better; cream to off-white pages. The comic is intact...nothing missing. This comic would benefit from a cleaning, but the book already lies pretty flat. I don't think a press will do much. The scans show pretty much everything.

$12

Post 525 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #355. This issue features the 1st appearance of the 'Hooded' Hangman, as well as appearances by Zatanna and Elongated Man.

FN-, or better; off-white pages. Definitely a dirty back cover, so I think a clean/press will help here.

$25

Post 526 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #404, classic Neal Adams cover. This issue features a tribute to Enemy ace, along with an appearance by Batgirl.

FN+, or better; off-white pages. A clean and press will help here.

$55, or best offer

Post 527 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #581 (direct). This issue features appearances by Robin and Two-Face.

FN/VF, or better. Plenty of spine ticks here. Both covers show some very light edge wear on the top and bottom. The comic is slightly misaligned.

$3

Post 528 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #668 (direct). This issue is KnightQuest: The Crusade, featuring appearances by Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) and Robin.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$4

Post 529 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #990, foil cover. This issue is Deface the Face, Part 3. It features appearances by Two-Face and Signal.

VF+, or better. The back cover’s top left corner shows mild discoloration, possibly due to the foil being scuffed. It’s possible that this is a production issue.

$3

Post 530 IP   flag post
601299 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.