Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider #6 (direct).

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows very light ink transfers/soiling near the staples.

$3

Post 476 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider #7 (direct). This issue features appearances by Hawkeye, Spiderwoman, and Ms. Marvel.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows extremely light soiling near the staples.

$4

Post 477 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #8 (2011 series).

VF-, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples, as well as a small ink-breaking crease near the top spine corner.

$2

Post 478 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider/Ballistic #1. This issue is Devil’s Reign, Part 3, and it features Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch) and Ballistic (Cassandra Lane).

VF, or better. The back cover shows light ink rubs near the staples. The front cover shows light wear/blunting of the bottom right corner.

$2

Post 479 IP   flag post
That's all for today, folks!!!

Next up will be my Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance comic series. The run is broken up now, with a couple of issues sold as graded slabs.

From here on out, not all of my Ghostie stuff is ready so it will take a bit longer to list what I have left.

Thanks again for visiting/purchasing!!!

Post 480 IP   flag post

Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #1 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue is Rise of the Midnight Sons, Part 2, with an appearance by Dr. Strange. The original polybag doesn’t come with this copy, but the poster does. There are two scans of the poster because it wouldn't fit unfolded for one scan.

VF, or better. The front cover shows some very mild dings and wear on the top edge. The telltale polybag crease on the back isn’t there.

$3

Post 481 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #1 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue is Rise of the Midnight Sons, Part 2, with an appearance by Dr. Strange. The original polybag and poster comes with it.

VF, or better. The front cover shows a few spots of extremely light ink rubbing along the spine. The telltale polybag crease on the back is there, but is very mild and will press out.

In order to keep the listing small, please see the poster scans in the above listing. The poster for this copy is in roughly the same condition.

$4

Post 482 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #2 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Steel Vengeance.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a couple spots of light ink transfers and/or soiling along the spine.

$2

Post 483 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #3 (direct). This issue features appearances by Blackout, Lilith, and Skinner.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show a few spots of very light soiling scattered around. It's hard to tell if any of the spine creases break ink against the white.

$2

Post 484 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #4 (direct). This issue features a cameo appearance by Venom.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of light ink transfers and/or soiling along the spine.

$3

Post 485 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #5 (direct). This issue features a full appearance by Venom, as well as Spider-Man.

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows a small spot of very light ink rubbing near the bottom spine corner.

$8

Post 486 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #5 (direct). It features a full appearance by Venom, as well as Spider-Man.

This copy is a Treat Pedigree Gold Collection issue, which comes with the original polybag stating it was a limited out-of-print collector’s comic. There really isn’t anything special about this book…no different than the standard direct edition. Just a marketing scheme to sell a comic…which I bought. Basically, I couldn’t find any specific info about this item.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a light ink rub near the top staple. Both covers show a couple spots of very light scratches to the gloss.

$8

Post 487 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #5 (newsstand). This issue features a full appearance by Venom, as well as Spider-Man.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The bottom of the top staple shows a bit of wear due to the spine crease on the back. The bottom edge of the back cover also shows a small ding/ink breakage, as well as an ink transfer spot close to the bottom spine corner.

$10

Post 488 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #6 (direct). This issue features appearances by Venom, Spider-Man, and Hobgoblin.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Plenty of spine creases as well as a mild spine roll that will press out.

$4

Post 489 IP   flag post
From here on out, I don't have scans ready. I will not have everything listed today. Give me a few days to finish up.
Post 490 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #7 (direct). This issue features appearances by Steel Wind and Steel Vengeance.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Some very light soiling on the back at the staples, and a mild spine/stacking roll. A clean/press will help.

$3

Post 491 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #8 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Mephisto.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A clean/press will help a bit.

$3

Post 492 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #10 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Vengeance.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A lightly blunted bottom spine corner and a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine on the back.

$3

Post 493 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #11 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Shelob.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Give this one a press.

$3

Post 494 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #14 (direct). This issue is a Road to Vengeance crossover, and it features an appearance by Skinner.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a couple of scuffs/scratches that are odd-looking. They might be production-related.

$2

Post 495 IP   flag post
The last nine listings are sequential up to the final issue...#23. Issue #22 has an Amazing Spider-Man Marvel Cards promo panel still bound-in. The short-lived 'Blaze' series picks up after issue #23, which I won't be listing just yet.

Buy all nine comics in a 'lot' for $25 shipped, or as individually priced below.
Post 496 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #15 (direct). This issue is a Road to Vengeance crossover, and it features an appearance by Vengeance.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The biggest problem is the very light ink rubs in spots along the spine, back cover.

$2

Post 497 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #16 (direct). This issue is a Road to Vengeance crossover, and it features an appearance by Vengeance.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Small spine creases on the back, and the front shows some wear/blunting at the bottom spine corner.

$2

Post 498 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #17. With a black-toned cover, this issue is a Seige of Darkness crossover, and it features an appearance by Vengeance.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. You can pretty much see all defects with this one, especially the front. They are very minor and/or cosmetic. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 499 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #18. This issue is a Seige of Darkness crossover, and it features an appearance by Vengeance, as well as by Doctor Strange and the Nightstalkers.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The obvious ink-breaking spine crease seen on the back actually appears on the backside of the cover. A press will help this one.

$3

Post 500 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #19. This issue features an appearance by Vengeance.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Notice the light wear on the back cover at the top staple.

$2

Post 501 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #20. This issue features an appearance by Steel Wind.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Very light tears at the spine corners, not tears in the spine itself. There's also a few spots of very light ink rubs on the back along the spine.

$2

Post 502 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #21. This issue features an appearance by Wolf. The original Compact Disc coupon offer is still bound in.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. A clean/press may help improve this one, especially with the few spots of light soiling and/or ink transfers on the back.

$2

Post 503 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #22. This issue features an appearance by Cardiac. The original Marvel Masterprints trading cards promo panel is still bound in.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. This comic is in pretty good condition with only a few cosmetic and/or extremely minor defects.

$5

Post 504 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #23. This final issue features an appearance by Steel Wind.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. A few spine creases and some very small, light wrinkling/wear on the front near the bottom spine corner.

$8

Post 505 IP   flag post
600862 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.