Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
I am selling this next 6-issue limited series as a 'lot' My LCS at the time didn't handle comic books very well...just FYI.

Ghost Rider #1 to #6 (2001 limited series). This 6-part story is called Hammer Lane, and it features Johnny Blaze as Ghost Rider…again. Gun Metal Gray also appears in this series.

I am selling these six comics as a 'lot'. All of them range from VF- to VF+, with the possibility of going higher. All of them white pages.

I am only providing front cover scans, but I do have back cover scans if requested.

By the lot for $16 shipped. If you need a filler, please message me first.

Ghost Rider #1 to #6 (2005 limited series). This 6-part story is called The Road to Damnation, and it features Johnny Blaze as Ghost Rider. All 'painted' covers were done by Clayton Crain.

I am selling these six comics as a 'lot'. All of them range from VF to VF/NM, with the possibility of going higher. All of them white pages.

I am only providing front cover scans, but I do have back cover scans if requested.

By the lot for $20 shipped. If you need a filler, please message me first.

I will take these two lots.

All yours, my friend....and thank you!!! I'll get a pile going.
Post 451 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider #3 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some very light ink breakage on the front cover. A press will help this one.

$2

Post 452 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #4 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

FN/VF, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some very light ink breakage on the both covers. Both covers also show a few mild finger bends/indentations that will press out.

$1

Post 453 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #5 (direct).

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some light ink breakage on the both covers. A press will help.

$2

Post 454 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #6 (direct).

VF-, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of very light soiling or ink transfers along the spine. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, but there is barely any ink-breakage. A press will help.

$2

Post 455 IP   flag post

Actually, I misspoke. I don't have the first 10 issues with the drop-damaged corners. Issue #7 and #8 were sold.

Ghost Rider #9 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Jack O’ Lantern.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, but there is barely any ink-breakage. A press will help a bit.

$2

Post 456 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #10 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Jack O’ Lantern, as well as zombies.

This is the last issue show drop damage bends. From here on out, it's your typical defects.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book that very lightly break ink on both covers. A press will help...of course.

$2

Post 457 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #11 (direct). This issue features the death of Jack O’ Lantern.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$3

Post 458 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #12 (direct), 1st print. This issue is part of World War Hulk, with a cameo appearance by Hulk.

VF, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs in spots along the spine, as well as other places on the black background.

$3

Post 459 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #13 (direct). This issue is part of World War Hulk, with an appearance by Hulk.

VF-, or better. The front cover shows a very small production crease near the bottom staple, some very light ink rubs near the top spine corner. The back cover shows the same kind of stuff, with the production crease near the top staple instead. There is extremely light soiling near the bottom spine corner. A clean and press will help this one.

$3

Post 460 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #14 (direct).

VF, or better. The front cover shows a few small dings and scuffs that are hard to see in the scan, mainly affecting the gloss.

$2

Post 461 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #15 (direct).

VF-, or better. Both covers show a one or two production creases near the spine, while the back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs around the page.

$2

Post 462 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #16 (direct).

VF-, or better. Both covers show a one or two production creases near the spine, while the back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs around the page.

$2

Post 463 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #17 (direct).

VF+, or better. A press may improve the grade on this one.

$3

Post 464 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #18 (direct).

VF, or better. The back cover shows a couple spots of light ink rubs along the spine, as well as some extremely light soiling in spots on the bottom white background.

$2

Post 465 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #19 (direct). The cover was done by Mike Deodato, Jr.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows extremely light ink rubs near the staples.

$4

Post 466 IP   flag post
The last eleven comics I listed are sequential. I will sell the 'lot' for $25 shipped.
Post 467 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #21 (direct). This issue features an appearance by the Cycle Nurses.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs/scratches along the spine.

$2

Post 468 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #23 (direct). This issue features an appearance by the Cycle Nurses.

VF-, or better. The entire bottom corner of the comic, at the spine, has a mild bend through it that lightly creased the front cover…it barely breaks the ink. The top left corner of the back cover has a small bend crease that breaks ink.

$2

Post 469 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #25 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Deacon.

VF, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples.

$2

Post 470 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #34 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Highwayman.

VF, or better. The back cover shows very light ink transfers near the bottom spine corner. The front cover shows very light edge wear near the bottom spine corner.

$2

Post 471 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #35 (direct). This is the final issue in the series, and it features an appearance by The Skin-Bender.

VF, or better. The front cover shows a few spots of light edge wear/bends on the top and bottom. The back cover shows a couple spots of extremely light soiling along the spine.

$3

Post 472 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider Annual #1 (2006 series). This issue features an appearance by Lucifer.

VF+, or better. Both covers show a few finger bends/indentations that will press out.

$4

Post 473 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider Annual #2 (2006 series). This issue features an appearance by Death Ryder.

VF-, or better. The back cover shows a vertical ‘line’ indentation or cut near the left page edge, along with a production crease near the center of that edge. I’m not sure if that vertical ‘cut’ is a production flaw or not. There are also a couple scuffs to the gloss near the spine.

$3

Post 474 IP   flag post
That's it for the 2006 series. The next three listings are for the very short-lived 2011, 9-issue series. I sold the rest.

This is about the time I stopped buying comics to read and add to my collection. It was getting too expensive, and I preferred to make the mortgage payments. Lol
Post 475 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #6 (direct).

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows very light ink transfers/soiling near the staples.

$3

Post 476 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #7 (direct). This issue features appearances by Hawkeye, Spiderwoman, and Ms. Marvel.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows extremely light soiling near the staples.

$4

Post 477 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #8 (2011 series).

VF-, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples, as well as a small ink-breaking crease near the top spine corner.

$2

Post 478 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider/Ballistic #1. This issue is Devil’s Reign, Part 3, and it features Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch) and Ballistic (Cassandra Lane).

VF, or better. The back cover shows light ink rubs near the staples. The front cover shows light wear/blunting of the bottom right corner.

$2

Post 479 IP   flag post
That's all for today, folks!!!

Next up will be my Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance comic series. The run is broken up now, with a couple of issues sold as graded slabs.

From here on out, not all of my Ghostie stuff is ready so it will take a bit longer to list what I have left.

Thanks again for visiting/purchasing!!!

Post 480 IP   flag post
600864 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.