Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider #35 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Caretaker.

VF, or better. This comic will improve with a clean/press.

$2

Post 426 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider #36 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Daredevil.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a couple spots of extremely light soiling along the spine.

$3

Post 427 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #37 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Archangel.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a mild bend crease(s) just above the bottom spine corner, and there's an ink rub near the top staple.

$2

Post 428 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #38 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Scarecrow.

FN/VF, no better. I don't think this one will go above a 7.0 because of the half-inch tear on the front near Ghostie's fist. So....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 429 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #38 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Scarecrow.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a few ink rubs near the top staple.

$3

Post 430 IP   flag post

Ghost Rider #39 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Vengeance.

I have two copies of this issue.

VF+, or better. This comic shows very light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink. The back cover shows some light ink rubs near the staples.

The second copy is in roughly the same condition. I can provide scans of the second issue if requested.

$3 (each copy)

Post 431 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #41 (direct), neon ink cover. This issue features appearances by Blackout and Lilith.

I'm not sure how to grade this one because of that scuff to the ink on the front cover, near the top spine corner. It looks like a production flaw. Without that there, I would estimate an 8.0 for this comic. So.....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 432 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #42 (direct), neon ink cover. This issue features appearances by Johnny Blaze and Caretaker.

VF, or better. The back cover shows some light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 433 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #44 (direct). This issue is Siege of Darkness, Part 2, and it features appearances by the Nightstalkers and Vengeance.

FN/VF, or better. The back cover shows some light ink rubs along the spine, as well as a vertical ink-breaking ‘line’ from top to bottom. This may be a production defect. The front cover shows a couple areas of ink rubs or scuffs at Ghost Rider’s legs. Again, possible production defects. So....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 434 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #45 (direct). This issue is Siege of Darkness, Part 10, and it features appearances by Vengeance and Hannibal King.

VF, or better. The front cover shows very light soiling near the staples, while the back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples.

$2

Post 435 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #47 (direct). The back cover is a gatefold. This issue features Vengeance instead of Ghost Rider.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples.

$3

Post 436 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider Annual #1 (direct). This comic was originally polybagged, and it features the 1st appearance of Night Terror. The bag and trading card don't come with this copy.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. The top edge of the front cover shows a very mild edge bend that barely breaks ink.

$4

Post 437 IP   flag post
This comic is the last in my volume #2 run. The rest were sold. I will start listing incomplete runs from the 2000's, as well as some one-shots, etc.

Ghost Rider Annual #1 (direct). Originally polybagged, this comic features the 1st appearance of Night Terror. The copy does come with bag and 1993 Annuals trading card.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help here. The trading card is in great shape.

$5

Post 438 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider: Highway to Hell, one-shot. This comic reprints the origin of Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), and features the deaths of Barton Blaze, Crash Simpson, and Mrs. Simpson. Basically, it reprints Marvel Spotlight #5.

VF- condition, no better. Both covers show very light wear in spots along the spine, especially the front cover. All pages, near the top right corner, show a small stain on the edges...possibly foxing.

$2

Post 439 IP   flag post
That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!!!
Post 440 IP   flag post
I am selling this next 6-issue limited series as a 'lot' My LCS at the time didn't handle comic books very well...just FYI.

Ghost Rider #1 to #6 (2001 limited series). This 6-part story is called Hammer Lane, and it features Johnny Blaze as Ghost Rider…again. Gun Metal Gray also appears in this series.

I am selling these six comics as a 'lot'. All of them range from VF- to VF+, with the possibility of going higher. All of them white pages.

I am only providing front cover scans, but I do have back cover scans if requested.

By the lot for $16 shipped. SOLD!!!

Post 441 IP   flag post
The next two comics are also a limited series from 2005, but they are #1 variants. The series was created by Clayton Crain and Garth Ennis. I will be listing the initial 6-issue series as a 'lot' afterwards.

Ghost Rider #1 (2005 limited series), Garth Ennis & Clayton Crain retailer incentive. This 6-part series story is called The Road to Damnation.

VF+, or better. The front cover shows very light blunting of the bottom right corner, while both covers show very mild waviness and/or indentations that a press will fix.

$6

Post 442 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #1 (2005 limited series), Garth Ennis & Clayton Crain director’s cut variant (cardstock cover). This 6-part series story is called The Road to Damnation.

FN/VF, no better. This copy was a major disappointment because I received it in this condition. 2005/2006 would be about the time I decided to reduce my business with my LCS at that time. This comic shows a couple spots of split paper on the spine and no tears at the staples. The bottom spine corner shows drop damage, which resulted in bend creases and wear on the back.

$3

Post 443 IP   flag post
This listing is for the initial 6-issue lot I mentioned earlier.

Ghost Rider #1 to #6 (2005 limited series). This 6-part story is called The Road to Damnation, and it features Johnny Blaze as Ghost Rider. All 'painted' covers were done by Clayton Crain.

I am selling these six comics as a 'lot'. All of them range from VF to VF/NM, with the possibility of going higher. All of them white pages.

I am only providing front cover scans, but I do have back cover scans if requested.

By the lot for $20 shipped. SOLD!!!!

Post 444 IP   flag post
This next round of listings are for the 2006 to 2009 Ghost Rider series (ended with issue #35). I don't have the full run anymore. There were lots of starts and stops after the 2nd series of Ghost Rider...the character just couldn't get the kick in the pants it needed.

Interesting side note: The first 10 issues of this series (including the #1 variant) were brand new and the new guy that was hired while I was deployed DROPPED my whole stack of G.R. and all the bottom spine corners were bent/damaged!!! I didn't know this until after I got home...I was exhausted and didn't take the time to look them over. I only found out about it from the LCS owner the next day, who had fired the kid later the same day when he found out. The owner gave me a huge discount on my next batch of books. My loss is your gain.

The rest of this series after issue #10 don't have the bent/creased bottom spine corner. At least, no bends/creases from being dropped.
Post 445 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #1 (direct). Johnny Blaze returns as Ghost Rider.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some very light ink breakage on the front. A press will help.

$2

Post 446 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #1, Marc Silvestri 1:15 incentive variant. Johnny Blaze returns as Ghost Rider.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some very light ink breakage on the back. A press will help.

$4

Post 447 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
I am selling this next 6-issue limited series as a 'lot' My LCS at the time didn't handle comic books very well...just FYI.

Ghost Rider #1 to #6 (2001 limited series). This 6-part story is called Hammer Lane, and it features Johnny Blaze as Ghost Rider…again. Gun Metal Gray also appears in this series.

I am selling these six comics as a 'lot'. All of them range from VF- to VF+, with the possibility of going higher. All of them white pages.

By the lot for $16 shipped. If you need a filler, please message me first.

Quote:
This listing is for the initial 6-issue lot I mentioned earlier.

Ghost Rider #1 to #6 (2005 limited series). This 6-part story is called The Road to Damnation, and it features Johnny Blaze as Ghost Rider. All 'painted' covers were done by Clayton Crain.

I am selling these six comics as a 'lot'. All of them range from VF to VF/NM, with the possibility of going higher. All of them white pages.

By the lot for $20 shipped. If you need a filler, please message me first.

I will take these two lots.
Post 448 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #2 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

This copy came with a production defect…massive ink overspray on page 2 of the story.

Because of the ink overspray, and all the other defects you see in the scans, this comic is...

FREE, with any purchase

Post 449 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #2 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange. This is my clean copy of the comic listed above.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some light ink breakage on the front cover. A press will help this one.

$2

Post 450 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
Quote:

By the lot for $16 shipped. If you need a filler, please message me first.

By the lot for $20 shipped. If you need a filler, please message me first.

I will take these two lots.

All yours, my friend....and thank you!!! I'll get a pile going.
Post 451 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #3 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some very light ink breakage on the front cover. A press will help this one.

$2

Post 452 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #4 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

FN/VF, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some very light ink breakage on the both covers. Both covers also show a few mild finger bends/indentations that will press out.

$1

Post 453 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #5 (direct).

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, with some light ink breakage on the both covers. A press will help.

$2

Post 454 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #6 (direct).

VF-, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of very light soiling or ink transfers along the spine. The bottom spine corner shows mild bend creases through the whole book, but there is barely any ink-breakage. A press will help.

$2

Post 455 IP   flag post
598100 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.