Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider #7 (direct). This issue features the 'death' of Barbara Ketch.

VF-, or better. Along with other minor defects, the back cover also shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$4

Post 401 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Ghost Rider #8 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Blackout.

FN/VF, no better; off-white pages. Both covers show light ink rubs along the spine, with the front cover showing what looks to be fingerprints that removed ink. This comic was purchased as a back issue…I would NEVER leave fingerprints like that!!! (tsk, tsk)

$3

Post 402 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #9 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by X-Factor.

FN/VF, maybe better; off-white to white pages. With some other minor defects, what looks to be a tear on the front cover at the top spine corner is actually just an ink-breaking scratch. A press will help a bit.

$5

Post 403 IP   flag post
Issue #10 was sold a while back, so let's continue listings with issue #11...

Ghost Rider #11 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Nightmare.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a very light vertical bend through the page similar to being in a polybag. I don’t this comic was originally in a polybag, and the crease doesn’t break ink. A press will help a bit.

$2

Post 404 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #12 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Along with the ink-breaking spine creases, the front cover shows a couple spots of ink loss near the spine, while the back cover shows a couple spots of very light soiling/ink transfers.

$2

Post 405 IP   flag post

Ghost Rider #13 (direct). The painted cover was done by Mark Texeira and Jimmy Palmiotti. This issue features the 1st appearance of Snow Blind, as well as an appearance by Johnny Blaze.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a very light stain near the bottom staple. It doesn’t affect the back side of the cover, or interior wraps. I think it can be cleaned.

$3 SOLD!!!

Post 406 IP   flag post
Here is a second, cleaner copy of....

Ghost Rider #13 (direct). The painted cover was done by Mark Texeira and Jimmy Palmiotti. This issue features the 1st appearance of Snow Blind, as well as an appearance by Johnny Blaze.

VF+, or better. The front cover shows a couple production wrinkles on Ghostie’s black jacket. They are difficult to see. The back cover shows very light soiling near the bottom staple.

$4 SOLD!!!

Post 407 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #14 (direct). This issue features appearances by Johnny Blaze, Blackout, and Deathwatch.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. There is light blunting of the spine corners (possible drop damage), as well as a handful of spine stress creases/ticks. The back cover shows a few spots of extremely light ink rubs.

$2

Post 408 IP   flag post
Issue #15 was sold, but #16 to #20 are available as a 'lot'. Buy all 5 comics for $15 shipped, or as individually priced.

Ghost Rider #16 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Reverend Styge, as well as an appearance by Spider-Man.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of light ink rubs and scratches along the spine, as well as a few mild finger bends/indentations that will press out.

$3

Post 409 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #17 (direct). This issue features appearances by Spider-Man and Hobgoblin.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of light ink rubs and scratches along the spine, with some of the ‘scratches’ being horizontal ink-transfers.

$4

Post 410 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #18 (direct). The painted cover was done by Nelson. This issue features appearances by Johnny Blaze and Reverend Styge.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Plenty of defects here, but a clean and press could get this one to a 7.5-ish.

$2

Post 411 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #19 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Suicide.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show a few spots of light ink rubs along the spine, while the back cover itself shows a small ding on the top page edge.

$3

Post 412 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #20 (direct). This issue features the origin, and death, of Zodiac.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Plenty of very minor defects here, so it may not get above an 8.0.

$3

Post 413 IP   flag post
Issue #21 has already sold, so the next three comics are individually priced.

Ghost Rider #22 (direct). This issue features appearances by Johnny Blaze and Deathwatch.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Along with other minor defects, the back cover shows a few spots of light horizontal ink transfer ‘lines’ in spots along the spine.

$3

Post 414 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #23 (newsstand). This issue features the 1st appearances of Hag and Troll.

FN/VF, or better. Plenty of minor defects here, but this one could go higher in grade.

$3

Post 415 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #24 (direct). This issue features appearances by Hag and Troll.

FN/VF, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of light ink rubs in spots along the spine, as well as a horizontal ‘scuff’ from left to right that breaks ink. It’s possible that this is a production defect.

$2

Post 416 IP   flag post
That's all for today!!! It's the weekend, so time to hang with the wife.

There's a gap in the run after the last listing...there are a few of them from here on out. I'll get back to it next week...most likely.

Have a good one!!!
Post 417 IP   flag post
Heads up…both copies of Ghost Rider #13 have been taken. 🙂👍🤙
Post 418 IP   flag post
I hope everyone had a safe New Year's Day!! Let's get some more Ghost Rider listings cranked out.
Post 419 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #29 (direct). This issue features appearances by Beast and Wolverine.

VF-, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of light soiling/ink transfers along the spine.

$2

Post 420 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #30 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Nightmare.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner shows mild drop damage. Both covers show a few spots of very light soiling and/or ink transfers.

$2

Post 421 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #30 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Nightmare.

VF-, no better. Both covers show a few spots of light soiling and/or ink transfers.

$3

Post 422 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #32 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

VF-, or better. Plenty of spine creases and some very light wear on the back along the spine, as well as an ink-breaking bend crease at the bottom spine corner.

$3

Post 423 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #33 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Madcap.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 424 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #34 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Death Ninja.

VF-, or better. The front cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs along the spine, while the back cover shows a few spots of very light soiling and/or ink transfers along the spine. The front cover also shows some light blunting to the bottom right corner. A clean/press will help here.

$2

Post 425 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #35 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Caretaker.

VF, or better. This comic will improve with a clean/press.

$2

Post 426 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #36 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Daredevil.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a couple spots of extremely light soiling along the spine.

$3

Post 427 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #37 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Archangel.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a mild bend crease(s) just above the bottom spine corner, and there's an ink rub near the top staple.

$2

Post 428 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #38 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Scarecrow.

FN/VF, no better. I don't think this one will go above a 7.0 because of the half-inch tear on the front near Ghostie's fist. So....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 429 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider #38 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Scarecrow.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a few ink rubs near the top staple.

$3

Post 430 IP   flag post
601455 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.