Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Action Comics #715 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Parasite.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a light ink rub near the top staple.

$3

Post 351 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Action Comics #716 (direct). This issue is The Trial of Superman, Part 4, and it features appearances by numerous ‘super’ characters, including Superboy and Supergirl.

VF-, or better. The back cover is the problem...you can see the ink rubs and scratches, light though they are.

$2

Post 352 IP   flag post
Action Comics #717 (direct). This issue is The Trial of Superman, Part 9, and it features appearances by Cyborg and Superboy.

VF+, or better. The bottom spine corner has a very subtle bend through it that doesn’t break ink. A press will help.

$3

Post 353 IP   flag post
Action Comics #719 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Batman, as well as Martin Luther King as a hallucination.

VF-, or better. The bottom spine corner has a mild bend through it that barely breaks ink on the back cover. A couple scuffs to the gloss can be seen on the front cover, near the staples. There is a mild spine/stacking roll.

$3

Post 354 IP   flag post
Action Comics #720 (direct). This comic is a 1st print copy.

VF, or better. The white cover looks pretty good, but the bottom spine corner has a mild bend crease that doesn’t appear to break the ink. The front cover shows a light vertical scratch/indentation between the center of the spine and the top staple, mainly affecting the gloss.

$3

Post 355 IP   flag post

Action Comics #721 (direct). This issue features Mr. Mxyzptlk, as well as an appearance by Mary Jane Watson.

VF, or better. This one would benefit some from a press, but the back cover shows a perfect vertical 'line' near the spine that appears to break ink...the gloss at least. I think it's a production defect.

$2

Post 356 IP   flag post
Action Comics #722 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Alpha Centurion.

VF, or better. The bottom spine corner suffers from mild drop damage, causing a mild bend through the book that very lightly breaks the ink on the back cover. The front cover shows a nick in the paper at the top right corner.

$2

Post 357 IP   flag post
Action Comics #724 (direct). This issue features the death of Brawl.

VF, or better. Along with a few other minor defects, the front cover shows what I believe to be a production defect. I have seen it on other copies...some don't have it. The two blue curved marks to the right of Lois' head almost appear to be part of the artwork.

$2

Post 358 IP   flag post
Action Comics #725 (direct). This issue is The Bottle City, Part 1.

VF+, or better. Light blunting of the bottom spine corner and a few spine creases.

$3

Post 359 IP   flag post
Action Comics #726, along with ‘On The Edge’ sports mini-magazine. This was originally a polybagged item but the bag isn’t included. The comic features an appearance by Barrage.

VF-, or better. The front cover shows an ink-breaking indentation at the top spine corner, while the bottom one shows an ink rub.

$2

Post 360 IP   flag post
Action Comics #728 (direct). This issue features appearances by Rajiv Naga and Rance Bowie.

VF, or better. The entire bottom right corner of the comic has a mild bend through it that barely breaks ink on the back.

$2

Post 361 IP   flag post
That's all for today. I'll probably start back up again after Christmas. I have an 18-issue sequential run (lot) that I need to work on getting scanned, which will wrap up the series before I get to the Annuals that I also need to list.

Merry Christmas all!!!

Post 362 IP   flag post
I hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas holiday!!!

I'm going to list the next 18 sequentially numbered Action Comics issues that I have, individually. Since it's a complete 'run', I will sell the entire lot for $35 shipped. Or you can buy them individually as priced.

There aren't any keys in here, just a run from #731 to #748 (all direct copies), which ends my collected series. After these are listed, I will list the Annuals I have.

Thanks again for looking!!!
Post 363 IP   flag post
Action Comics #731 (direct). This issue features an appearance by the new and improved Cauldron.

VF/NM, or better. The only serious defects I see are a very light ink rub on the back near the top staple, as well as a spine/stacking roll that will press out.

$3

Post 364 IP   flag post
Action Comics #732 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Atomic Skull.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a few spots of very light scuffs/scratches to the gloss/ink.

$3

Post 365 IP   flag post
Action Comics #733 (direct). This issue features a new costume for Superman, as well as an appearance by The Ray.

VF-, or better. There is a very mild edge bend through the comic, on the right near the top right corner. The back shows a couple very light scuffs to the gloss, including what looks like very light ink-removing fingerprints near the top edge.
$2

Post 366 IP   flag post
Action Comics #734 (direct). This issue features appearances by Rock and Scorn, as well as the Atom.

VF+, or better. The back shows a very small ink-breaking bend crease at the top spine corner. A press will help this comic a bit.

$3

Post 367 IP   flag post
Action Comics #735 (direct). This issue features appearances by Scorn and the Saviour.

NM-, or better. This comic is in really good shape, except for the horizontal production wrinkle on the back cover, close to the top spine corner. It's hard to see, and doesn't break ink.

$4

Post 368 IP   flag post
Action Comics #736 (direct). This issue features appearances by Barrage, Rock, and Parasite.

VF/NM, or better. The back shows very light soiling and/or ink transfers near the staples.

$3

Post 369 IP   flag post
Action Comics #737 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Jimmy Olsen, as well as Intergang.

VF, or better. There are a couple light scuffs to the gloss, back cover's bottom left corner. A press will help this one.

$2

Post 370 IP   flag post
Action Comics #738 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Inkling, as well as the return of Cyborg.

VF/NM, or better. Both spine corners show light blunting and light wear.

$3

Post 371 IP   flag post
Action Comics #739 (direct). This issue features appearances by Locksmith and Rajiv Naga.

VF, or better. The top staple shows a very small tear at the top, possibly from the cover shifting.

$2

Post 372 IP   flag post
Action Comics #740 (direct). This issue features an appearance by The Ripper, as well as a cameo by Kirichitan.

FN/VF, or better. The biggest problem with this issue is all the fingerprints on the front cover. I don't know if they will clean off or not.

$1

Post 373 IP   flag post
Action Comics #741 (direct). This issue features an appearance by the Legion of Superheroes, as well as the villain C.O.M.P.U.T.O.

VF-, or better. The back cover shows some areas of ink wear near the top left corner and the bottom edge.

$2

Post 374 IP   flag post
Action Comics #742 (direct). This issue features appearances by Superman Blue and Superman Red, as well as Kirichitan.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples. A press will benefit this comic.

$3

Post 375 IP   flag post
Action Comics #743 (direct). This issue features the origin of Inkling, as well as an appearance by Slam Brady.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a mild vertical scuff in the gloss, near the top left corner, as well as a few very light ink rubs along the spine.

$2

Post 376 IP   flag post
Action Comics #744 (direct). This issue features appearances by numerous DC superheroes, as well as an appearance by the Millennium Giants.

VF+, or better. The back shows very light soiling/ink transfer at the top staple.

$3

Post 377 IP   flag post
Action Comics #745 (direct). This issue features the original Superman in the 1970’s style art. The comic also features an appearance by the Prankster.

VF+, or better. The back shows very light soiling near the top staple, as well as a couple spots of very light scuffing to the gloss.

$3

Post 378 IP   flag post
Action Comics #746 (direct). This issue features the original Superman in the 1970’s style art. The comic also features an appearance by the Prankster and Lana Lang.

VF, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples, as well as a few cosmetic scuffs/scratches.

$2

Post 379 IP   flag post
Action Comics #747 (direct). This issue features the original Superman in the 1970’s style art. The comic also features an appearance by the Prankster.

VF, or better. Both covers show very light ink rubs and/or transfers near the staples.

$2

Post 380 IP   flag post
601468 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.