Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Force #16 (newsstand). This issue was originally polybagged, and it is Part 4 of X-Cutioner’s Song. The X-Men and X-Factor appear. It does NOT include the polybag or trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. This comic does show telltale signs of being polybagged, but they are very mild and don't break ink. Press it!!!

$4

Post 251 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Force #17 (newsstand). This issue was originally polybagged, and it is Part 8 of X-Cutioner’s Song. The X-Men appear. It does NOT include the polybag or trading card.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs on the black background. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 252 IP   flag post
X-Force #18 (newsstand). This issue was originally polybagged, and it is Part 12 of X-Cutioner’s Song. The X-Men appear. It does NOT include the polybag or trading card.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front shows a couple of very light ink rubs on the green background. A press will help here too.

$3

Post 253 IP   flag post
X-Force #21 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by War Machine.

VF, or better; off-white pages. There are a few indentations/edge bends that don't break ink. Give it a press!!!

$3

Post 254 IP   flag post
X-Force #25 (direct). Double-sized, with a wrap-around cover, the cover features a hologram card of Cable. The cover itself was done by Greg Capullo.

This issue has a blueish distorted hologram (supposed to be green). I believe these errors were supposed to be recalled back in the day. They are hard to find, but they're out there. I believe CGC annotates this when grading them...I'm assuming CBCS does the same.

FN/VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. You can pretty much see all the defects in the scans. The hologram is scratched up pretty good too, and color-distorted. A clean press will help minimally.

$15

Post 255 IP   flag post

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages (more white I think). With one or two spine ticks that barely break ink, this copy is much cleaner than the first. There are a few indentations/edge bends that will press out. The hologram shows a few very light cosmetic scratches/scuffs.

$5

Post 256 IP   flag post
X-Force #40, deluxe direct edition. This issue features appearances by Professor X and Beast. It also contains the original comic book subscription card, still bound-in.

VF, or better. A few defects here, including some spots of light ink rubs along the spine (back cover)

$2

Post 257 IP   flag post
X-Force #43, deluxe direct edition. It features cameos by Professor X and Cyclops. This issue doesn’t come with the bound-in trading cards.

VF, or better. Blunted spine corners and a few spine creases. A press will help a bit.

$2

Post 258 IP   flag post
X-Force #43, deluxe direct edition. This issue features cameos by Professor X and Cyclops. The comic comes with the original sealed, bound-in 1995 Fleer Ultra X-Men card packs...two individual cards.

VF, or better. Defects can be seen in the scans, which also shows some very light ink rubs along the spine, back cover. The cards are still sealed, so I don't know their condition...of course. Lol

$10

Post 259 IP   flag post
X-Force Annual #2 (direct). Originally polybagged, this comic introduces the new villain Adam X-Treme. The original polybag and trading card aren't included.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help a bit, but it won't fix the couple spots of light ink rubs on the back cover (spine).

$3

Post 260 IP   flag post
X-Force Annual #2 (direct). Originally polybagged, this comic introduces the new villain Adam X-Treme. This copy comes with the original X-Treme trading card and polybag.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help that polybag indentation down the back cover. The front cover shows evident drop damage/blunting to the bottom spine corner.

$4

Post 261 IP   flag post
X-Force #1 (2020), Tom Muller 1:10 ratio incentive variant.

VF+, or better. Defects are evident in the scans, including a few spots of very light ink rubs on the back cover, along the spine.

$4

Post 262 IP   flag post
X-Force #2 (2020), Comics Elite/Unknown Comics exclusive. This cover was done by Skan.

VF/NM, or better. There are a couple pressable spine ticks, and a bit of a ding to the bottom spine corner.

$5

Post 263 IP   flag post
That's all the X-Force I have, folks!!!

I'm taking a break through the weekend. When I start up next week, I'll get into my raw X-Men comics.

Have a great weekend!!!
Post 264 IP   flag post
The next two listings are for the same comic issue. The first one is a lower grade than the other two, so I separated them.
Post 265 IP   flag post
X-Men #1, Special Collector's Edition. This Jim Lee cover is variant E, a deluxe version on nice paper with a double-gatefold cover and no ads. This variant contains all covers and pinups from variants 1a to 1d, as well as a foldout poster.

FN/VF, no better. Aside from the defects you see in the scans, the interior pages show light tanning/foxing on the top and/or bottom edges. A few pages don't seem to have it. I looked this comic over the best I could...I don't see moisture damage or staining. I've concluded that it's tanning and/or foxing. I've attached one scan to show just one page.

$6

Post 266 IP   flag post
X-Men #1, Special Collector's Edition. This Jim Lee cover is variant E, a deluxe version on nice paper with a double-gatefold cover and no ads. This variant contains all covers and pinups from variants 1a to 1d, as well as a foldout poster.

I have two copies of this issue.

VF+, or better; white pages. The defects for both comics equal about an 8.5...minimum. I've included scans for both copies.

$10 (each copy)

Post 267 IP   flag post
X-Men #14 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features an appearance by X-Force. It doesn't come with the original bag or trading card.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a mild vertical crease/indentation from the polybag, top to bottom. It can be pressed out.

$3

Post 268 IP   flag post
X-Men #14 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features an appearance by X-Force. It does come with the original bag and Apocalypse trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. This copy is in better shape, but still needs a press.

$5

Post 269 IP   flag post
Let's continue!!!
Post 270 IP   flag post
X-Men #15 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features an appearance by X-Force. It does NOT come with the original bag or trading card.

VF, or better; off-white pages. Telltale signs of being polybagged will press out. There's some very light ink rubs in spots along the spine, back cover.

$3

Post 271 IP   flag post
X-Men #15 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features an appearance by X-Force. It DOES come with the original bag and M.L.F. trading card.

I have two copies of this one in the same condition, with a bag and card each.

VF, or better; off-white pages. Telltale signs of being polybagged will press out. There's some very light ink rubs in spots along the spine, back cover.

$4 (each copy)

Post 272 IP   flag post
X-Men #16 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features appearances by X-Factor and X-Force. It does NOT come with the original bag or trading card. I have two copies like this.

1st copy: FN/VF, no better. Even with a clean and press, I don't see this one getting above a 7.0. So...

FREE, with any purchase

2nd copy: VF, or better; off-white to white pages. A press should improve this one a bit.

$3

Post 273 IP   flag post
X-Men #16 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue features appearances by X-Factor and X-Force. It does come with the original bag and Archangel trading card. I have two copies like this.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Telltale signs of being polybagged, so a press will help.

$4

Post 274 IP   flag post
X-Men #25 (direct). The comic has a wrap-around cover with a Gambit hologram on the front. In this issue, Magneto pulls the adamantium from Wolverine’s body.

VF, no better; off-white pages. With the few noticeable spine creases and cosmetic scratches to the hologram, I don't see this one getting better than an 8.0.

$6

Post 275 IP   flag post
X-Men #37, foil-enhanced cover. This issue contains the original Generation X gatefold bound into the comic. The non-foil enhanced variant does not. This issue features an appearance by Sabretooth.

VF, or better; off-white pages. A press may help a bit here, but getting better than an 8.0 is questionable.

$4

Post 276 IP   flag post
X-Men #40, regular edition. This issue features appearances by Sabretooth and Cable. A deluxe edition exists that says 'Deluxe' on the cover, which contained a card sheet inside. It does come with the original comic subscription card bound in.

VF-, or better. The pages inside look to be cream to off-white, but the subscription card is almost tanned. It seems to very lightly affect the pages it is bound against.

$2

Post 277 IP   flag post
X-Men #41, deluxe edition. This issue features appearances by numerous ‘X’ characters. The original trading card packs are NOT included.

VF, or better. A press will help this one, especially with the small indentation near the top spine corner, front cover

$3

Post 278 IP   flag post
X-Men #41, deluxe edition. This issue features appearances by numerous ‘X’ characters. The original individually sealed Fleer Ultra X-Men card packs are still bound in.

VF, or better. There are enough spine creases and spots of very light ink rubs on the back to NOT warrant an 8.5...in my opinion.

$10

Post 279 IP   flag post
X-Men #45, enhanced cover. This comic is an Anniversary Edition and it has foil enhancements in the logo, as well as a double gatefold front & back cover. The X-Men features are Rogue, Gambit, and Iceman. The original Marvel Overpower game cards are NOT included.

VF+, or better. Both gatefold covers show a very small bit of ink wear on the corners. The interior pages that stick out from behind the gatefolds show very light edge bends. A press will help here.

$5

Post 280 IP   flag post
600821 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.