Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Calibre #3 (direct). Part of a 4-issue series, this issue features the ‘death’ of Dead Man Wade (Deadpool).

VF, or better. There are a few minor defects, but the biggest defect is the bad production cut.

$2

Post 226 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Calibre #4 (direct). Part of a 4-issue series, this issue features an appearance by Shadow King.

VF/NM, no better. A couple spine ticks that don't break ink, and very light ink rubs on the back at the staples keeps this one from NM- territory...in my opinion.

I have two copies of this issue, the second being in similar condition. I can provide scans on request.

$3 (each copy)

Post 227 IP   flag post
Now for all my X-Factor comics....
Post 228 IP   flag post
X-Factor #52 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Sabretooth.

FN/VF, or better. The back cover shows light sun/dust shadows, soiling, and/or ink transfers…evident in the scan. Not a valuable issue, so...

FREE, with any purchase

Post 229 IP   flag post
X-Factor #71, 1st print direct edition. This issue features a new team led by Havok.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The comic has a slight miswrap and off center production cut. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 230 IP   flag post

X-Factor #84 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue is Part 2 of X-Cutioner’s Song and features an appearance by X-Force. This copy does NOT come with the original poly bag or trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There are very mild telltale signs of polybag indentations. A press will help here.

$3

Post 231 IP   flag post
X-Factor #85 (newsstand). Originally polybagged, this issue is Part 6 of X-Cutioner’s Song and features the death of Multiple Man. This copy does NOT come with the original poly bag or trading card.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Again, a press will help a bit.

$3

Post 232 IP   flag post
X-Factor #86 (newsstand). Originally polybagged, this issue is Part 10 of X-Cutioner’s Song and features an appearance by the X-Men. It does NOT come with the original poly bag or trading card.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. You guess it...a press will help.

$3

Post 233 IP   flag post
X-Factor #87 (direct). This issue features the X-Animations members of X-Factor visiting a shrink. They are a Ren and Stimpy parody, called Rahne and Simpy. This issue also won the 1992 Compuserve Comics and Animation Forum Award for Best Single Issue.

VF-, or better. Mild blunting of the spine corners, and some very light soiling in spots on the back cover.

$3

Post 234 IP   flag post
X-Factor #88 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Random.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Mild drop damage to the bottom spine corner, as well as a few spots of very light soiling on the back cover. There is an obvious production cut defect.

$3

Post 235 IP   flag post
X-Factor #90 (direct). This issue the 1st appearance of the villain Piecemeal.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. There are enough ink-breaking spine creases to keep this one from getting any better in grade...in my opinion.

$2

Post 236 IP   flag post
X-Factor #91 (direct).

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Both covers show some very mild indentations/bends that will press out. The back shows very light ink rubs near the staples.

$2

Post 237 IP   flag post
I have two copies of this next issue...I'm listing both together to show minor differences between them.

X-Factor #92 (direct). Double-sized, with a wrap-around cover, the cover features a hologram card of Havok. The cover itself was done by Joe Quesada and Al Milgrom.

1st copy: VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows the wear/tags from blunted spine corners, and the hologram has a few light cosmetic scratches.

$5

2nd copy: VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages (more white I think). With one or two spine ticks that barely break ink, this copy is much cleaner than the first. I really want to give it a NM-, but I don't know how grading companies treat lightly scratched holograms. Like I mentioned at the start of this thread, I tend to grade conservatively.

$6

Post 238 IP   flag post
X-Factor #100 deluxe red foil cover (newsstand). This issue features the death of Multiple Man.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Enough ink-breaking creases (big ones) to keep this grade low. Notice the top right corner of the front cover. There are some very light cosmetic scuffs/scratches to the foil.

$3

Post 239 IP   flag post
X-Factor #105 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Mr. Sinister.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. Light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$2

Post 240 IP   flag post
X-Factor #111, deluxe direct edition. This issue has the original bound-in comic subscription card, but NOT the bound-in sealed trading cards. See the next listing...

VF-, or better. Along with some ink-breaking spine creases, the back cover shows a small tear at the bottom spine corner.

$2

Post 241 IP   flag post
X-Factor #111, deluxe direct edition. This issue has the original bound-in comic subscription card, as well as two individually sealed 1995 Fleer Ultra X-Men trading cards.

VF, or better. With a few ink-breaking spine ticks, a press may help this one a bit. Condition of the cards is unknown, but they are still sealed.

$10

Post 242 IP   flag post
X-Factor #125 (direct). This issue is a double-sized anniversary spectacular that features the return of Havok.

VF-, or better; off-white to white pages. Plenty of spine creases/ticks, especially on the back. A press will help, though I'm not sure how many of them break ink.

$2

Post 243 IP   flag post
That's it for X-Factor!!! Tomorrow, I hope to start my X-Force listings.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Post 244 IP   flag post
X-Force #3 (direct). This issue is features appearances by Spider-Man and Juggernaut.

VF, or better; off-white pages. There's some edge bending at the top of the front, and some light soiling on the back along the spine. The biggest issue (production) is the top staple. See photos. It didn't staple correctly.

$2

Post 245 IP   flag post
X-Force #4 (direct). The cover was done by Rob Liefeld. This issue reads in landscape format, and it features the 4th appearance of Deadpool.

NM-, or better; off-white pages. Near the top spine corner of the back cover, there are a couple production wrinkles or extremely light tracing indentations that don't break ink. They are hard to see, but I believe a press will help.

$5

Post 246 IP   flag post
X-Force #5 (direct). This issue features Siryn joining X-Force.

VF/NM, or better; off-white pages. The back shows a couple spots of very light soiling and/or ink transfers near the spine.

$3

Post 247 IP   flag post
X-Force #12 (direct). This issue introduces the villain Crule.

VF, or better; off-white pages. A press will help this one.

$2

Post 248 IP   flag post
X-Force #13 (direct). This issue features appearances by Cable and Weapon Prime.

VF, or better; off-white pages. A press will help here.

$2

Post 249 IP   flag post
X-Force #14 (direct). This issue features appearances by Deadpool and Weapon X.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. A few spots of very light soiling on the back, along the spine.

$3

Post 250 IP   flag post
X-Force #16 (newsstand). This issue was originally polybagged, and it is Part 4 of X-Cutioner’s Song. The X-Men and X-Factor appear. It does NOT include the polybag or trading card.

VF+, or better; off-white pages. This comic does show telltale signs of being polybagged, but they are very mild and don't break ink. Press it!!!

$4

Post 251 IP   flag post
X-Force #17 (newsstand). This issue was originally polybagged, and it is Part 8 of X-Cutioner’s Song. The X-Men appear. It does NOT include the polybag or trading card.

VF, or better; off-white pages. The back cover shows a few spots of very light ink rubs on the black background. A press will help a bit.

$3

Post 252 IP   flag post
X-Force #18 (newsstand). This issue was originally polybagged, and it is Part 12 of X-Cutioner’s Song. The X-Men appear. It does NOT include the polybag or trading card.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The front shows a couple of very light ink rubs on the green background. A press will help here too.

$3

Post 253 IP   flag post
X-Force #21 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by War Machine.

VF, or better; off-white pages. There are a few indentations/edge bends that don't break ink. Give it a press!!!

$3

Post 254 IP   flag post
X-Force #25 (direct). Double-sized, with a wrap-around cover, the cover features a hologram card of Cable. The cover itself was done by Greg Capullo.

This issue has a blueish distorted hologram (supposed to be green). I believe these errors were supposed to be recalled back in the day. They are hard to find, but they're out there. I believe CGC annotates this when grading them...I'm assuming CBCS does the same.

FN/VF, or better; cream to off-white pages. You can pretty much see all the defects in the scans. The hologram is scratched up pretty good too, and color-distorted. A clean press will help minimally.

$15

Post 255 IP   flag post
600782 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.