Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Bronze Age

Selling a Few Books (Hopefully)18781

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Trying to sell a few nice books to fund the purchase of some other nice books. Some of these books I have listed before while others are first-timers. The more I sell, the more I will list.

Payment via PayPal G&S. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail. I will combine shipping (as many as I can fit in my boxes).

Thanks for looking.
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
New Gods #1
CGC 9.2 with white pages
1st appearance of many characters
$245

Post 2 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #316
CBCS 9.8 with white pages
Early Venom appearance and great cover
$740

Post 3 IP   flag post
Eternals #1
CBCS 8.5 with white pages
1st appearance of the Eternals
$70

Post 4 IP   flag post
Firestorm the Nuclear Man #1
CBCS 9.6 with white pages
1st appearance of Firestorm
$195

Post 5 IP   flag post
Teen Titans (1st series) #32
CBCS 9.6 with white pages
$175

Post 6 IP   flag post
Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #133
CGC 9.4 with white pages
1st Jack Kirby "Fourth World" book
$185

Post 7 IP   flag post
More listings soon.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600893 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?