Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedSignatures

New and have questions1878

Collector Heather private msg quote post Address this user
So i heard thru a comic book store that cbc will be going to a comic con i will be attending. I would really like to get some of my comics graded. I have one with signatures. What should i bring with me. How is the best way to go about it? Sorry again new to this forum and to graded comics in general.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, no problem and welcome to the Forums. All you really need to bring with you are your comics and a credit card. The people at the CBCS table will walk you through the process and answer all your questions. Any books with existing signatures would have to get a red label for verified signature(s). You can check out the prices on this website. You do not have to pay any shipping charges to CBCS for dropping books off at a convention, but you do have to pay return shipping costs (check out the prices on Jesse_O's thread).
If there are any artists or writers or celebs you want to get autographs from at the convention, bring the books you want signed with you to the CBCS table. They (or any authorized CBCS witness) must be with you when you get the signatures if you want a yellow certified label (and it's less money too than the verified signatures). And if you think you will be submitting 15 to 20 or more comics in the next year, you might want to check out the advantages of a bronze or higher membership.
It's actually easier than this sounds. Good luck.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Heather private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome thank you so much for your help with the information. Ill definitely look up her thread. I really appreciate.
Post 3 IP   flag post
601281 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?