Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

(Likely Cards): Huge Savings Start Tomorrow: 25% - 50% off18779

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

And what will the TAT become?
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure..but what I find interesting is this email came from CBCS but the email itself makes no mention of CBCS and it directs you to Beckett.com. I'm assuming this sale is for grading comic books. If so, can we infer anything from this? Is there anything to infer?
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm watching this one to see what the full story is.
Post 4 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday @DWeeB1967!!!

Post 5 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you, @WMorse.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 Happy birthday
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks, @Zombie_Head
Post 8 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Beckett card grading runs specials all the time. And I receive emails from CBCS regularly telling me about specials Beckett has on card grading or card shows they are attending. I don't have an account to submit cards to Beckett nor have I ever sent in any cards.

So my best guess at this time is that there won't be any special pricing for comic book grading. Probably only cards. If there is anything for comic books maybe signature verification? Perhaps the most expensive tiers?

We should know tomorrow.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@IronMan makes sense this is card grading. I wasnt sure and just in case it was comics, it's a great sale.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 - Happy B-day!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Thanks, Ed @esaravo
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Teasers…Boooo!!!
Post 13 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 Stayin' alive at 55...... Happy (you just got a year older) Day... lol...

Post 14 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 happy birthday!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Thanks, @Nearmint67. I'm sure trying.

Thank you, too, @flanders.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967 Happy Birthday!! 🎂🍻
Post 17 IP   flag post
Thanks, @GAC. 🍻
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday!!!!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Thanks, @Rafel.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967
Happy B-Day!!!
Post 21 IP   flag post
Thanks, @Byrdibyrd.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
Would be nice to see a Black Friday comic discount I been thinking of sending done more in but just haven’t done it yet a discount would motivate me more lol
Post 23 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Travis
A discount would definitely be a motivating factor for me, too!
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector rtdcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Home page banner states discount applied when the 'books' are received. Good news, doesnt give a concrete definition of the discount though as it shows as 'up to 33%'
Post 25 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
It appears its an Express discount only. Remember when express was only $40 before they decided to raise the price a second time? Now you can get a discount and almost pay the original express price for new and modern tiers.
Post 26 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
It appears its an Express discount only. Remember when express was only $40 before they decided to raise the price a second time? Now you can get a discount and almost pay the original express price for new and modern tiers.

It's joke (on us) allowing more books to skip ahead of the books we have been waiting months or in some cases, over a year to get back. Instead of making the TAT problem worse, why not finish the back log of books ungraded instead of running a promotion for books to push the rest of us to the back of the line over and over. Certainly not the brightest folks steering the boat.....
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
They don't even know exactly what discount they're offering, just up to 33% off Express without any more details. Clueless.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Is anyone here even going to give this a try?
Post 29 IP   flag post
@flanders I'm not since I don't know for sure the amount of the discount.
Post 30 IP   flag post
601333 58 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?