Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

(Likely Cards): Huge Savings Start Tomorrow: 25% - 50% off18779

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
My books are reportedly graded and on their way to encapsulation!

@Raven7of9 - Did you write “Please apply the Holiday Discount to this order” on the invoice you included with your order?
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't know I needed to.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
My books are reportedly graded and on their way to encapsulation

Can't wait to see the Phantom Stranger come back.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I just got the email that the slabs have shipped and should be back home well in advance of Christmas! Now I wish I had sent in 10 books instead of just five.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS has issued me a refund for the amount of the discount. Thanks!!
Post 55 IP   flag post

They are back home. I will post picks when I get a chance to scan them this weekend. They were returned 12 days from the day I mailed them out.
Post 56 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Nice!
Post 57 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo
That's fantastic! I really wish I'd sent some books in, except for the part where I'm not in the country to receive them.
Post 58 IP   flag post
601469 58 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?