Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor Sale

A Few Repeat CGC Slabs For Sale!!!18748

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Doomsday Clock #12 (2018), 'Sketch' variant. CGC calls this a sketch edition...I call it a 'blank' variant. Lol

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings in both sides, especially the front.

$55

Post 151 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
FYI, everyone…all three Firefly slabs have been sold, thanks to @cesidio!!!

Post 152 IP   flag post
Guardians of the Galaxy #1 (LGY #151), Gerald Parel 1:25 incentive variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside, mainly in the front.

$55

Post 153 IP   flag post
Guardians of the Galaxy #1 (LGY #151), Esad Ribic 1:50 incentive variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front, as well as a few light cosmetic scratches on both sides.

$50

Post 154 IP   flag post
Guardians of the Galaxy #1 (LGY #151), Steve Skroce 1:10 incentive variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front, as well as a couple light scratches on the back.

$45

Post 155 IP   flag post

BTW, I will entertain offers on all listings through the evening of January 2nd, 2023. Please be reasonable, though. I'm already losing money on a lot of these listings. LOL.
Post 156 IP   flag post
Immortal Hulk #19 (LGY #736), Unknown Comics/Brent Schoonover cover A. This variant is a 'Customer Appreciation' exclusive.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside, mostly in the front. The front also shows a mild scratch near the bottom edge.

$45

Post 157 IP   flag post
Immortal Hulk #19 (LGY #736), Unknown Comics/Brent Schoonover cover B. This 'virgin' variant is a 'Customer Appreciation' exclusive.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings in both sides.

$50

Post 158 IP   flag post
Immortal Hulk #21 (LGY #738), Comics Elite/Unknown Comics cover A. This variant was done by Inhyuk Lee.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, except for a few very light cosmetic scratches.

$50

Post 159 IP   flag post
Mega Man: Fully Charged #1, Scorpion Comics/Peach Momoko cover B. This variant comes with a COA stating it is #143 out of 300 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, except for a few light cosmetic scratches on either side.

$85

Post 160 IP   flag post
Mega Man: Fully Charged #1, Scorpion Comics sketch edition...partial blank cover. This variant is limited to 500 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, except for some light cosmetic scratches on either side.

$50

Post 161 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Facsimile Edition #1, Shattered Comics/Matt DiMasi 30th Anniversary 'Red' cover.

This variant is limited to 1000 copies. It is a reprint of the classic Todd McFarlane Spider-Man #1.

This comic doesn't reflect a true 9.8 grade because of the spine ticks that are evident on the front cover. CGC really dropped the ball on this one and I didn't want to fight the good fight. I'd had enough of their B.S. back in 2020. The comic wasn't pressed either, not that it would have improved the look or grade. I knew those ticks were there.

I will include this slab for free if one or both of the other facsimile comics are purchased FOR ASKING PRICE (no offers). Otherwise, see the price listed below.

The other two facsimile editions are on page 2.

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$45

Post 162 IP   flag post
War of the Realms #1, Frankie's Comics/Golden Apple exclusive. This 'virgin' variant cover was done by Clayton Crain, and is limited to 1000 copies.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front and back, in the middle.

A 9.8 copy of this comic hasn't sold since 2020.

$80

Post 163 IP   flag post
War of the Realms #1, Sana Takeda 1:50 'Thor' incentive variant.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. Smaller amount of Newton Rings inside this one.

$60

Post 164 IP   flag post
War of the Realms: The New Agents of Atlas #1, The Comic Mint exclusive cover A. This 2nd print variant was done by Jeehyung Lee and Luna Snow.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. The center of both sides shows Newton Rings.

$65

Post 165 IP   flag post
War of the Realms: The New Agents of Atlas #1, The Comic Mint exclusive cover B. This 2nd print 'virgin' variant was done by Jeehyung Lee and Luna Snow. It comes with a COA stating it is #113 out of 600 limited copies.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. The center of both sides shows Newton Rings. There are also a few light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$75

Post 166 IP   flag post
All I have left are a bunch of DC's DCeased variants. I've got some things to do this afternoon, so I will attempt to list them all this evening for this 'best offer' event I'm having. My wife and I don't go out for New Year's, so I'll have time.

I'll be back!!!
Post 167 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Bulletproof Comics/David Finch cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front and back.

The last copy that sold, per GPA, was over 3 years ago.

$50

Post 168 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Forbidden Planet/Jeehyung Lee cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a few light cosmetic scratches.

$60

Post 169 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Golden Apple/Jeehyung Lee 'virgin' cover B.

CGC 9.4, White Pages. You can see the Newton rings on this one...

This comic was an epic fail all around. I paid more for it than it cost me to have it graded. It was pressed by my guy...not sure why it graded so poorly. I don't have the graders notes either. I'm seriously losing a lot of money on it.

$50

Post 170 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Francesco Mattina cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are obvious Newton Rings in this one.

$45

Post 171 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Midtown Comics/Inhyuk Lee connecting 'Omega' cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Newton Rings inside this one.

No sales recorded since 2019, per GPA.

$55

Post 172 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Torpedo Comics/Ben Oliver cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings in both sides.

I'm taking a big hit on this one.

$50

Post 173 IP   flag post
DCeased #1, Torpedo Comics/Ben Oliver cover B. This 'virgin' variant is limited to 1000 copies.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings in both sides.

There isn't any GPA sales data for this variant, so I'm winging it.

$50

Post 174 IP   flag post
DCeased #2, Comics Elite/John Giang cover A. This variant comes with a COA stating it is #168 out of 1500 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There is one small Newton Ring inside the front, and both sides of light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$55

Post 175 IP   flag post
DCeased #2, Comics Elite/John Giang cover B. This black & white variant comes with a COA stating it is #371 out of 1000 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There is one small Newton Ring inside the front, while the back has a 'streak' of them inside on the left that curves along the inner well.

$60

Post 176 IP   flag post
DCeased #2, Midtown Comics/Inhyuk Lee 'Omega' cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are couple of small Newton Rings.

There's only one sale showing in the last three years, according to GPA.

$75

Post 177 IP   flag post
DCeased #2, Midtown Comics/Inhyuk Lee 'virgin' cover C. This variant is a connecting cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings in both sides, especially the front.

$80

Post 178 IP   flag post
DCeased #2, Unknown Comics/Jay Anacleto black and white cover C. This variant is a 'Remark' cover, as well as an homage to Supergirl and the Legion of Super-heroes #23 cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of small Newton Rings inside the front, as well as a couple of light cosmetic scratches on both sides.

There is only one sale showing in GPA, from over two years ago.

$65

Post 179 IP   flag post
DCeased #4, Bulletproof Comics/Gabriele Dell'Otto cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are one or two small Newton Rings inside the front, as well as a couple of very light cosmetic scratches on both sides.

No sales on this one since March 2021, per GPA.

$80

Post 180 IP   flag post
598060 188 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.