Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor Sale

A Few Repeat CGC Slabs For Sale!!!18748

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #284, Francesco Mattina 'virgin' cover C.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front and back.

$45

Post 76 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #285, MegaCon 'virgin' exclusive. This Mattina cover is signed by Francesco Mattina, along with 'Live Rock'. This variant is limited to 666 copies.

CGC SS 9.8, White Pages. Guess what? Yup...Newton Rings inside the front and some cosmetic scratches on the back.

For some reason, GPA shows higher sales numbers for the trade dress copy of this comic (around $200). Make me an offer...

$150, or best offer

Post 77 IP   flag post
Spawn #293, Todd McFarlane cover C. This comic is the error edition, which means the interior pages were colored instead of being black and white.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are some small Newton Rings inside the front and back.

$60, or best offer

Post 78 IP   flag post
Batman/Superman: Futures End #1 (2014), Wil Quintana lenticular variant.

CGC 9.9, White Pages. Both sides show a few mild Newton Rings, as well as a few very mild cosmetic scratches.

$100

Post 79 IP   flag post
FYI…

Hunt for Wolverine #1, Torque variant…SOLD!!!

Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage Alpha #1…ONE GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE!!!
Post 80 IP   flag post

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Payment sent!
Post 81 IP   flag post
Action Comics #298 sold!!!
Post 82 IP   flag post
Superman Unchained #1 (The New 52), Jim Lee & Scott Williams cover and art. This comic has a gatefold that is part of the story.

CGC 9.4, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings...mostly inside the front.

$40

Post 83 IP   flag post
Harley Quinn #1 (2016), Amanda Conner cover.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings in both sides, as well as some light cosmetic scratches.

$40

Post 84 IP   flag post
Harley Quinn #1 (2016), Bill Sienkiewicz variant.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a few light cosmetic scratches.

$40

Post 85 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness vs. Re-Animator #4, Nick Bradshaw retailer incentive variant.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. In both sides of the slabs are a few small Newton Rings and a few very mild 'scuff's inside the inner well.

There isn't any sales data for this variant.

$45

Post 86 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #2, Greg Land retailer incentive variant. This variant is the black and white edition.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside both sides of the slab.

I don't see any sales data for a 9.6 graded copy...GPA or eBay.

$45

Post 87 IP   flag post
Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #1, Dynamic Forces/Nick Bradshaw exclusive. This comic comes with a COA stating it is one of 1500 limited copies.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. Both sides show a couple of small Newton Rings, as well as a few cosmetic scuffs.

$55

Post 88 IP   flag post
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #1, Yanick Paquette cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a few small Newton Rings inside the front, while the back shows some cosmetic scratches.

$40

Post 89 IP   flag post
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #1, Kamome Shirahama variant cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of small Newton Rings inside the front, and both sides have light cosmetic scratches.

$45

Post 90 IP   flag post
Batman #23.3 (2011 series), Jason Fabok lenticular 'Penguin' variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Yup, there are Newton Rings...mainly inside the front. There are some very light cosmetic scratches/scuffs on both sides.

$45

Post 91 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #35, collector's edition embossed cover. The story features Bruce Wayne returning as Batman.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. The front side shows a couple of small Newton Rings, while both sides show light cosmetic scratches.

$40

Post 92 IP   flag post
Justice League of America #78, Gil Kane cover. This issue features the 1st Silver Age appearance of Vigilant, as well as the 1st appearance of The Doomsters.

CGC 7.5, Off-white/White pages. No Newton Rings that I can see, but there are a few very light cosmetic scratches on either side.

$65

Post 93 IP   flag post
Fantastic Four #1 (LGY #646), CK Elite/Greg Land 'virgin' edition. The cover is an homage to Fantastic Four #348.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside, mainly in the front. This comic was pressed before submission. I don't know why it got a 9.6.

$40

Post 94 IP   flag post
Fantastic Four #1 (LGY #646), Emanuela Lupacchino 1:25 incentive variant.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are some Newton Rings inside the front and back. This comic was NOT pressed before submission.

$35

Post 95 IP   flag post
Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1 (2017), BuyMeToys.com/Joe Jusko cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front, as well as cosmetic scratches on both sides.

CGC only shows six copies graded for this variant, none of which are higher than 9.6. I can't find any sales data on GPA, at least back to 2019.

$50

Post 96 IP   flag post
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #11 (LGY #251), Mike Hawthorne cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. Both sides show a few very light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$55

Post 97 IP   flag post
Silver Surfer: Black #1, Unknown Comics/Lucio Parrillo 'virgin' variant. This issue features a cameo appearance by Knull.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside the front and back, as well as a couple very light cosmetic scratches.

$70

Post 98 IP   flag post
Vampirella #2 (volume 5, 2019), Frankie's Comics/Jeehyung Lee 'virgin' cover B. This variant is limited to 600 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. I don't know what CGC did with this one, but there are a lot of scuffs inside both sides of the inner well. This would have been a reholder candidate for Mechanical, but I stopped doing business with CGC back in 2019.

$60

Post 99 IP   flag post
Quantum & Woody #001 (2020 series), Torpedo Comics Red edition. This Ryan Browne variant is an homage to ASM #300, and limited to 500 copes.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of small Newton Rings, as well as a few cosmetic scratches.

I can find no sales history on this item either...GPA or otherwise.

$65

Post 100 IP   flag post
Weapon X #1 (2017), Aspen Comics/Michael Turner cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings in the center of each side, as well as light cosmetic scuffs and scratches.

$70

Post 101 IP   flag post
X of Swords: Creation #1 (2021), The Comic Mint/Peach Momoko ‘Magik’ cover A.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are plenty of Newton Rings inside this slab, mostly in the front. The back side shows a few light scratches.

$55

Post 102 IP   flag post
X of Swords: Creation #1 (2021), The Comic Mint/Peach Momoko ‘Magik’ virgin cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings inside this slab as well, mostly in the front.

$65

Post 103 IP   flag post
Black Widow #1 (2020 series), Little Giant/Peach Momoko variant. This cover is an homage to Marcos Martin's ASM #700 variant.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. The front shows a couple of small Newton Rings, while the back shows a couple of very mild scuffs inside the inner well.

$65

Post 104 IP   flag post
Batman #50 & Superman #50 (2011 series), Fried Pie Comics/Albuquerque 'connecting' variants. Both comics were signed by Rafael Albuquerque.

I prefer to sell these slabs as a set because they are 'connected', but I will sell them individually. Just DM me and we'll discuss price.

CGC SS 9.8, White Pages (both). Both slabs show a small amount of Newton Rings and cosmetic scratches.

$135 (set)

Post 105 IP   flag post
601492 188 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.