Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor Sale

A Few Repeat CGC Slabs For Sale!!!18748

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
DCeased #2, Comics Elite/John Giang cover B. This black & white variant comes with a COA stating it is #371 out of 1000 limited copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There is one small Newton Ring inside the front, while the back has a 'streak' of them inside on the left that curves along the inner well.

$60

Post 176 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
DCeased #2, Midtown Comics/Inhyuk Lee 'Omega' cover B.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are couple of small Newton Rings.

There's only one sale showing in the last three years, according to GPA.

$75

Post 177 IP   flag post
DCeased #2, Midtown Comics/Inhyuk Lee 'virgin' cover C. This variant is a connecting cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are Newton Rings in both sides, especially the front.

$80

Post 178 IP   flag post
DCeased #2, Unknown Comics/Jay Anacleto black and white cover C. This variant is a 'Remark' cover, as well as an homage to Supergirl and the Legion of Super-heroes #23 cover.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a couple of small Newton Rings inside the front, as well as a couple of light cosmetic scratches on both sides.

There is only one sale showing in GPA, from over two years ago.

$65

Post 179 IP   flag post
DCeased #4, Bulletproof Comics/Gabriele Dell'Otto cover A. This variant is limited to 3000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are one or two small Newton Rings inside the front, as well as a couple of very light cosmetic scratches on both sides.

No sales on this one since March 2021, per GPA.

$80

Post 180 IP   flag post

DCeased #4, Bulletproof Comics/Gabriele Dell'Otto cover B. This variant is limited to 1500 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. There are a few small Newton Rings inside the front, as well as some very light cosmetic scratches on each side.

$120, or best offer

Post 181 IP   flag post
DCeased #4, Bulletproof Comics/Gabriele Dell'Otto cover C. This 'virgin' variant is limited to 1000 copies.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. This is a pretty clean slab, with just a couple of light cosmetic scratches.

$85

Post 182 IP   flag post
That's it for this thread, folks!! Don't forget, you can make an offer on anything in here until the evening of January 2nd. Then everything else will return to normal prices, unless otherwise stated.

I don't know if I'll add more to this thread. I really don't have much else I'd part with. I'll have to look through the boxes again.

Happy New Year!!!
Post 183 IP   flag post
The chance to make an offer on any listing here ends in a few hours. Everything will return to normal pricing tonight.
Post 184 IP   flag post
Let's do 15% off all listings that are NOT 'or best offer'. Shipping (and insurance if applicable) is free.

I'll let this thread run for another week or so before I lock it. Thanks!!!
Post 185 IP   flag post
15% off sale is over!!!
Post 186 IP   flag post
Pretty soon, I’ll be starting a ‘Part 2’ for my Modern raw comics sales thread, and I want to have only to active sales threads going at once. At that time, I will have this one locked.

So until then, 20% off all listings, except for any listing that’s a ‘or best offer’. 🙂👍🤙
Post 187 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O, when you have a minute, would you lock this thread for me please? Many thanks!!!
Post 188 IP   flag post
601466 188 13
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.