🇺🇸
Thank you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for your service, veterans!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
only reason I know its veterans day is....my nephew's birthday is also today

but for all who served...thank you
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you - you are the real American heroes!

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Some of my duty assignments when I served. The USS KIDD DDG-993 (decommissioned) during Operation Desert Shield; Chief of Naval Operations (the Pentagon); and SEAL TEAM FOUR as administrative support only (I could never do what these guys do). It was an honor to serve with each of these.

To all the others veterans and their families and those currently serving a HUGE thank you for your service. It was an honor to serve amongst you.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Twenty five years of my life, from before Desert Storm to 2014. Some good, some bad…best decision of my life. Second to marrying my wife… 🤣🤣

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
426 signal Ft. Bragg 82-85 God bless to all that serve!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Got out in 2018 Army 88M served 8 years thanks to all the other vets. My grandfather was on the USS kidd
Post 9 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
In Canada, November 11 is known as Remembrance Day.

Thank you to all that have, are and will serve.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmanick
Got out in 2018 Army 88M served 8 years thanks to all the other vets. My grandfather was on the USS kidd

There have been four ships under that name. Hopefully I didn't serve with your grandfather because that would make me...Math makes my head hurt.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
11 years between active and reserve time. No regrets going in or getting out. Lots of good times.
Post 12 IP   flag post
618097 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?