Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Updating Shipping Address18730

Collector BooksOfRage private msg quote post Address this user
What's the best way to update the shipping address for all my in-progress orders? I've tried emailing several times and calling with no success. It's costing me a bundle of money to intercept these shipments so I'm trying to resolve this asap. Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
I had to call over ten times and send as many emails. It was the only way because you have to verify.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
registered mail?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector grapeape private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sad to say after CBCS sent my comics with the wrong zip code..... I had called them 30 times and sent 2-3 detailed emails.
They to this day have not called me.
I had to call and ask FedEx to fix CBCS' error.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I've tried calling Fedex so many times. They are somehow less responsive than a brick wall. I'll give it another shot via their email support this time. Perhaps they can adjust the shipping address for me for these shipments, otherwise, they will be refused and shipped back to CBCS eventually since I no longer live at that address.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector grapeape private msg quote post Address this user
Just call the FedEx 800 and keep asking for representative. They make it difficult because they want you to give them "the reason" your calling so they can avoid you speaking to live person. Tell them it's about shipping they'll ask for tracking # insist you don't have it and demand Representative. It took a few times for me but it worked.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
had to do that last year when they forgot unit number. took me 1 phone call
Post 7 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Their customer service just doesn't care about you. You can read about it here all the time, or on the CGC forums, etc. It's well known.
Your only chance is Fed-Ex.

Good luck.
Post 8 IP   flag post
No dice. When my future shipments are rejected and returned to sender, perhaps that will trigger a review on their end.
Post 9 IP   flag post
601333 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?