Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics Modern Age

Back from CBCS pretty happy18719

Collector kadargo27 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these slabs from CBCS took over a year but just glad to get them back

Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice dc logo variant
Post 2 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@kadargo27
WOW, that's a stack of really nice books!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector kadargo27 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks I tried to pick my favorites to get signed then send in.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I really should get my secret wars #8 graded (people here say maybe an 8.0. press will help of course but other stuff cant fix). only thing holding me back is have Zeck, Shooter and Beatty signatures. I know they are legit (they were at a convention) but no witness.so will have to shell out the extra money to get them authenticated.

next submission I plan on doing is Infinite Crisis #3 (first appearance of Jamie Reyes) and #5 (first appearance of him as Blue Beetle) which got at a convention for $25 in a bundle for whole mini series. so maybe doing secret wars #8 after them
Post 5 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55
I'd consider the Beckett Authentication if you're concerned about the signatures not being authenticated. I can't think of any time I've heard of signatures from those creators being rejected, though. It's usually the older crowd like Jack Kirby & Stan Lee who get rejected.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600800 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?