Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
RIPD 2L Rise of the Damned on netflix
Post 151 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Margin Call (second viewing). 8/10. The only “Wall Street” firm that gets things mostly right.

Well, it and American Psycho.

"I'm in Murders and Assassinations"
"what?
"Mergers and Aquisitions"
"oh."

LOL ... i probably butchered the scene ... LOL
Post 152 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
RIPD 2L Rise of the Damned on netflix

I found this 100% more enjoyable than the first, high-budget theatrical RIPD, which was a serious disappointment.
Post 153 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
A Fistful of Dollars

Post 154 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Star trek prodigy
Post 155 IP   flag post

No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Carlitos Way
Post 157 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Watched a movie where the psycho Nazi from Schindler's List escaped to become a psycho chef and open a popular restaurant on an island.

Post 158 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Watched a movie where the psycho Nazi from Schindler's List escaped to become a psycho chef and open a popular restaurant on an island.

We have this teed up for tonight.
Post 159 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Between this and Glass Onion, The Glass Onion is quite a bit more entertaining.
Post 160 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Nope
Post 161 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Ninth Gate
Post 162 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Between this and Glass Onion, The Glass Onion is quite a bit more entertaining.

Enjoyed The Menu a bit more. Absurd/dumb ending on par with Glass Onion’s finale but overall less predictable.
Post 163 IP   flag post
The Departed
Post 164 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
The Departed

Outstanding film.
Post 165 IP   flag post
@Davethebrave Agreed! Loved it just as much the 2nd time.

Now it's Apocalypse Now (Redux).
Post 166 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Another outstanding film.
Post 167 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Another outstanding film.

We agree on that too!! 🍻
Post 168 IP   flag post
Passion of the Christ
Post 169 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Battlebots 👍
Post 170 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
just finished season 1 of Tulsa King, its a pretty good Stallone vehicle.
Post 171 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished binging Wednesday and Invincible.

Tulsa King is next.

Also saw Megan in the theaters, highly recommended.
Post 172 IP   flag post
as per my friday the 13th tradition. watching a friday the 13th movie. this time Jason X
Post 173 IP   flag post
The Irishman
Post 174 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
The Irishman

Great movie.
Post 175 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
The Irishman

Great movie.

Scorcese is a master story teller and director. I watched the Irishman when it was first released and it's still great the 2nd time (still have an hour to go). Tomorrow (if there's time) it'll be either Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, Raging Bull or Goodfellas....all brilliant films IMO.
Post 176 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
The Irishman

Great movie.

Scorcese is a master story teller and director. I watched the Irishman when it was first released and it's still great the 2nd time (still have an hour to go). Tomorrow (if there's time) it'll be either Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, Raging Bull or Goodfellas....all brilliant films IMO.

You’re a masterpiece binge?
Post 177 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
The Irishman

Great movie.

You’re a masterpiece binge?

Indeed!! after the major snow storm we had yesterday and the almost 2 hours of snowblowing the driveway and neighbors...I'm parking my ass for a couple of movies over the weekend lol.
Post 178 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Love and Monsters on Prime. I thought it was pretty good for a post- apocalyptic sci-fi movie with some romance and humor.
Post 179 IP   flag post
watching the long awaited adaptation of "The Last of Us" fingers crossed its as good as the game. glad they opted for a tv series vs a movie. it could not be contained in 120-150 min movie
Post 180 IP   flag post
601310 999 30