CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Stonecollector it's still hard for me to believe how so many great non-horror movies are based on Stephen King novels.
Post 726 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Stonecollector it's still hard for me to believe how so many great non-horror movies are based on Stephen King novels.


I think Shawshank Redemption is my favorite non-horror King film....perhaps favorite overall.
Post 727 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Mystery Road on Acorn TV.
Post 728 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 729 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user


Double feature
Post 730 • IP   flag post


HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 731 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Post 732 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Kevin Conroy clip

https://gizmodo.com/kevin-conroy-batman-honored-mask-of-the-phantasm-4k-1850830999
Post 733 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user

and
Post 734 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Post 735 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user

Ah the brak show that definitely twisted my mind
Post 736 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



yes..really.
Post 737 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
The Dark Knight Rises

Post 738 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
been watching that Paranormal Activity bluray boxed set lately... love that Katie Featherstone
Post 739 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I still like watching this, been fun to watch since I was a young man.
Post 740 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by makahuka
@GAC I still like watching this, been fun to watch since I was a young man.


I haven't watched that film since the early 90s and I was surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did....it's Captain America, what's not to like.
Post 741 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Going thru my DVD’s separating the keepers and sellers and came across this gem BTW it’s a keeper. Been one of my guilty pleasures for years. Tell me I’m not the only one.


Post 742 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murm
Going thru my DVD’s separating the keepers and sellers and came across this gem BTW it’s a keeper. Been one of my guilty pleasures for years. Tell me I’m not the only one.


I can't help ya out with that one lol!
Post 743 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murm
Going thru my DVD’s separating the keepers and sellers and came across this gem BTW it’s a keeper. Been one of my guilty pleasures for years. Tell me I’m not the only one.



I remember it. His birthday is Leap Day.
Post 744 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Wrinkles the Clown: documentary

Post 745 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user



In one corner, Tim Burtons two Batman films. In the other, Christopher Nolan’s
Post 746 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Requiem for the American Dream
Post 747 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
The Chelsea Detective on Acorn TV.
Post 748 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
First episode of the new AHS series is on tonight on FX. I may wait because the first half is 5 episodes long. I may just wait until November and binge them on Hulu. But more than likely, I'll at least watch this first episode.

Edit: I decided to watch Expedition Bigfoot and sign up for hulu next month.

Post 749 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 750 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user
Post 751 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
It's Farm Aid 2023 everybody. Do the planet and your neighborhood family farmer a solid and put a dollar or two in the jar when it comes by. FarmAid.org of course!

Post 752 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 753 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 754 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
The Program James Caan, and I forgot about Kristy Swanson, she is pretty. The Expendables 4!
Post 755 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30