CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Hellboy: The Only Entertaining One
Post 676 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 677 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 678 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Wreck it Ralph


Post 679 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Just watched the entire season (7 episodes) of Hijack on Apple + - Idris Alba again for the win.

Great drama and tension.

Post 680 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
mind bending, super interesting documentary.



Post 681 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
My Blue Heaven. A young Steve Martin is a gangster in witness protection, paired with Rick Moranis.
Post 682 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Very important piece of cinema


Post 683 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 684 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 685 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Flash Movie
Post 686 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Just watched the Speed Racer movie 🤢 ... I wish I could get that time back
Post 687 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
The Meg 2. It's literally about jumping the shark.
Post 688 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
The flash.

It wasn't as bad as I expected.
Post 689 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
The hottest team in baseball, the Seattle Mariners (oddly enough) on Apple TV. Apple TV is doing a nice job.
Post 690 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
The wife and I just finished the Flash. We both thought it was a good movie 👍
Post 691 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Mad Max: Fury Road
Post 692 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Harrow on Hulu.
Post 693 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Place Beyond the Pines.
Post 694 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 695 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The Good Place, Season 1 on Netflix.
Post 696 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
2 Tom Hanks movies, " Man Called Otto," "Finch," and "Lightyear." The Hanks flicks are really good, but I expected them to be, and repeat on Buzz, like Cris Evans!
Post 697 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Watching The Rig on Prime now. Good suspenseful series.
Post 698 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
The Flash. Great movie, 8.5/10.
Post 699 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 700 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders Conan the Barbarian
Post 701 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Toy Hunter on Discovery+
Post 702 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson winner!!!!
Post 703 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Blue Beetle, really fun. The Last Voyage of the Demeter, very cool.
Post 704 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by makahuka
The Last Voyage of the Demeter


Watching this now.
Post 705 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30