Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
Post 651 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 652 IP   flag post
for some reason I'm watching a guy clean a rug.....and I can't seem to look away.

Post 653 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The Last Waltz on Tubi
Post 654 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Mr in-between off Hulu
Post 655 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
for some reason I'm watching a guy clean a rug.....and I can't seem to look away.

It started with carpet cleaning and then I went down an auto restoring, lawnmowing rabbithole.
Post 656 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

It started with carpet cleaning and then I went down an auto restoring, lawnmowing rabbithole.

been there and done that....driveway sealing videos are another rabbithole for me.
Post 657 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
I was a hustler as a teen. Cut lawns, waxed cars, painted exterior houses, in middle school, I bought a bag of blow-pops and sold them for 25 cents each. Got in trouble because the idiot kids spit the gum out on the floors or stuck them under the desks. So I switched to tootsie pops. Sold hacky-sack balls (all the rage in the early 80's), bought fireworks in bulk (good old Blue Angel fireworks), sold bottle rockets and firecracks by the pack. Kids today, I feel, just dont have that hustle anymore. But they always seem to have their hands out though. lol
Post 658 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007
Kids today, I feel, just don't have that hustle anymore. But they always seem to have their hands out though. lol

They're too busy making stupid dance videos to the "Makeba" song
Post 659 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
My guess is that kids haven’t lost any hustle. This is a generational bias thing that repeats (amusingly).
Post 660 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

While I enjoyed the video, I can't help but wonder if it wasn't intentionally soiled so heavily for the sake of the video.

Outside of being in a dog lot, how does a rug get that nasty? Maybe a flood.
Post 661 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
FRIENDS, forgot how many actors passed through that show, Julia Roberts, Giovanni Ribisi, Adam Goldberg, Tom Selleck, Steve Zahn, Chrissie Hynde, Morgan Fairchild, etc.
Post 662 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@makahuka PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVAT!!!
Post 663 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Timmy's Brother!:

Post 664 IP   flag post
King on freevee.

I really like these Canadian crime dramas. First Cardinal, now King, the Coroner is next if I can figure out how to watch it for free.

I might move to Canada, but they have, like, real winter.
Post 665 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Three Pines on Prime is a good Canadian murder mystery show. Unfortunately, it only lasted one season. Supposedly, both Amazon and the production company wanted to do a second season but couldn't agree on terms. Which is a shame.
Post 666 IP   flag post
https://play.history.com/shows/the-food-that-built-america/season-3/episode-11
Post 667 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Co****e Bear on Prime

Edit - I edited @esaravo's post. The title references an illegal drug and we have a no drug reference policy.

Jesse
Post 668 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo

Any good?
Post 669 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Three Pines on Prime is a good Canadian murder mystery show. Unfortunately, it only lasted one season. Supposedly, both Amazon and the production company wanted to do a second season but couldn't agree on terms. Which is a shame.

I watched that as well, before Cardinal. It is good. It's a shame it ended on a cliffhanger.
Post 670 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I enjoyed C Bear on Prime. It had it's "campy" moments, but overall, I thought it was pretty good.
Post 671 IP   flag post
Pitch Meeting did an episode on C Bear.
Post 672 IP   flag post
@Bronte - Definitely a bit goofy, bizarre, and over the top, but overall a fun watch. There is graphic violence, so if you are squeamish, it’s not for you. I got kind of a Werewolf of London vibe from it (another movie worth watching if you haven’t seen it).
Post 673 IP   flag post
Heart of Stone with Gal Gadot on Netflix. A predictable, unbelievable, cookie-cutter spy thriller, but hey, it has Gal Gadot being a “wonder woman” albeit without the costume.
Post 674 IP   flag post
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Post 675 IP   flag post
Hellboy: The Only Entertaining One
Post 676 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 677 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 678 IP   flag post
Wreck it Ralph

Post 679 IP   flag post
Just watched the entire season (7 episodes) of Hijack on Apple + - Idris Alba again for the win.

Great drama and tension.

Post 680 IP   flag post
615416 999 30