CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Caught the end of Captain America Winter Soldier tonight. I wish the Hydra guys would have worn their Klan hoods from the comic books so I could be more certain who the bad guys were.
Post 626 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Watched the documentary on HBO DC villains.
Post 627 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Twilight Zone 👍
Post 628 • IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
First time watching this.




Great Movie!

Are you watching it in the original Spanish?
Post 629 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 630 • IP   flag post


Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
I'm watching a show on Max,"Super-powered The DC Story." Can anyone tell me who this actor is? Or, maybe a fan made scene used just for production purposes. Thank you!
Post 631 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@makahuka isn't that Henry Cavill (or maybe his stunt double)? That appears to be a scene from Justice League....those are parademons in the background I believe.

I enjoyed that documentary.
Post 632 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC totally right, henry Cavill, I totally forgot what the parademons looked like. I didn't realize how old he really looked in that movie. stunt double for Cavill, Albert Valladares, Adrian McGaw (Man of Steel, BVS, Justice League), and probably a few other stunt doubles.

Post 633 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 634 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Guy on the left is mentally questionable.
Post 635 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Imitation Game
Post 636 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I just watched Pee Wee’s Big Holiday. I don’t watch much but this was the funniest stuff I’ve seen in 10 years.
Post 637 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Watched Oppenheimer, then watched it again with my wife. It's very good.
Post 638 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@xkonk very much looking forward to watching this. Christopher Nolan is brilliant and the cast is great.
Post 639 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Orange is the New Black Season Two
Post 640 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Barbie.🤣🤣🤣
Post 641 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 642 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Stargate
Post 643 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Cardinal
Post 644 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Watched GOTG 3 last night. Fun movie! Easily the best MCU movie of the past few years (though that isn’t saying much!)
Post 645 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Oppenheimer - so many cast members that were in Marvel and/or DC movies!
Post 646 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
65
Post 647 • IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished watching the last season of Star Wars: Rebels in preparation for the new Ahsoka series on Disney+
Post 648 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Untold Johnny Football.
Post 649 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
The Beast on Prime. Idris Elba is just an amazing actor. Hoping he eventually becomes James Bond 007.
Post 650 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
Post 651 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 652 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
for some reason I'm watching a guy clean a rug.....and I can't seem to look away.

Post 653 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The Last Waltz on Tubi
Post 654 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Mr in-between off Hulu
Post 655 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30