CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Watching 65, which apparently has the theory that in the future IQ drops at least in half.
Post 576 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Watching 65, which apparently has the theory that in the future IQ drops at least in half.


well, have you seen our politicians?
Post 577 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 578 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

I loved the first 2....
Post 579 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I haven't seen them in over a decade, it seems like a good time to rewatch them. Were the ones after the first two that bad?
Post 580 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
They were not God awful, but they kinda lost the magic the first 2 had. It kinda felt like they made it just to make it without a real solid story....
Post 581 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Warren Sapp's interrogation over the drama after paying for a ... "kiss".

Interrogator: "I don't know who you are, I apologize... I follow football, but..." 😆

Given his ego, that was probably the lowest point of his evening.

Quality YouTube tv!
Post 582 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 583 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 584 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 585 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
The Mentalist.
Post 586 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 587 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Shark Night - unfortunately it is not the 3D version.
Post 588 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Light & Magic on Disney+
Post 589 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Top gun maverick
Post 590 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte don't you watch that like twice a month?
Post 591 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah. I've seen it a lot. Top gun was one of my favorite movies as a child. Something about the aerial photography mesmerized me.

Maverick photography is close but the movie is a lot less corny as a whole.
Post 592 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Been watching Mysteries at the Museum most nights. It's interrupted every 10 minutes by Shark Week commercials. Jason Momoa does a hip thrust and then some kind of beach skip dance in a shirt that is 2 sizes too small.
Post 593 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
My wife and I went to see Indiana Jones and the dial of destiny. It was a good story and had a lot of action.

I really enjoy the sound system at Emagine.

I am also surprised that I got my wife to go to an action movie.
Post 594 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Been watching a lot of spy-explosiony stuff. Saw the new Mission Impossible and started on Prime's Jack Ryan show.
Post 595 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 596 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 597 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I got halfway through the Flash last night before deciding to fall asleep and save the rest of it for today. I'm enjoying it so far.
Post 598 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Never thought I'd be watching a video about Rob Liefeld:

Post 599 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 600 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 601 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Martha Bakes
Post 602 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 603 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Post 604 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Watching our pretty Texas skies, day and night. We make 100 degrees at 6PM look good!
Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30