CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Davethebrave I didn't know he was absolutely bonkers until a friend showed me some David Letterman videos from the 80s or 90s where he is the guest.


Saw them both live. The one where he's on there tripping balls is the one that got him banned from the show after he almost kicked Dave in the face. LOL.

Catch him in "Willard." Unlike "Charlie's Angels" he gets a chance to flex his acting chops (such as they are) and it's a pretty good remake.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 28 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
catching up on walking dead before sunday's series finale
Post 30 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Forbidden History: The Devil's Bible.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 32 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Been binge watching Batman TAS. Setup a TV in my workout area in front of the rower so in this case binge watching is also healthy.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
watching Walking Dead series finale. pre show said prepare tissues....darn it....why didnt I listen
Post 34 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I just watched "Red Sonja: Queen of Plagues". I enjoyed it quite a bit for being an animated movie.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
X-Men: First Class. The first 3-4 times were enjoyable, we'll see how this viewing goes.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector PDGray private msg quote post Address this user
I am working my way through Picard, Season 2 - slowly as I have time.


PDG
Post 37 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Wednesday on Netflix.
Post 38 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Finished Andor and rewatched Oblivion.
Post 39 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
The National Dog Show until the Cowboys start playing
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Pretty sure the Thing and my wife aren't the same height. PhilCoulson private msg quote post Address this user
Wife and I just watched a one season series on Prime called The English. Pretty good stuff.
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
The Walking Dead Season 11. I think I saw the majority of Seasons 1-6, but lost interest after it became far too gruesome and psychologically disturbing for me with the introduction of Neagan. Although I skipped seasons 7-10, I'm enjoying Season 11 so far through 14 episodes. I think I've read the first few issues of the series, so maybe I'll give that a try again in a week or so.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
just put on first episode of Wednesday
Post 43 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 44 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Zack Snyder's Justice League
Post 45 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 46 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Zack Snyder's Justice League
I like the 10 hour version!
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Zack Snyder's Justice League
I like the 10 hour version!


If he made a 10 hour version I'd watch it.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoster43
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Zack Snyder's Justice League
I like the 10 hour version!


If he made a 10 hour version I'd watch it.


Me as well!!!
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse


@byrdibyrd travel documentary.
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse


@byrdibyrd travel documentary.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
watching Spirited on Appletv+
Post 52 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Alien (1979). Somehow I've seen almost all the others including several Alien v. Predator films, but managed to not watch this one. We'll see if there's a reason I've passed on this until now.
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Alien (1979). Somehow I've seen almost all the others including several Alien v. Predator films, but managed to not watch this one. We'll see if there's a reason I've passed on this until now.
Its the best one
Post 54 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
HBO Max:

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30